Manchester area?

Well i won't be able to afford it til end of feb :(
Lots of birthdays this month and stuff to pay for next month

I'll come too if its end of Feb-bex's birthday is on the 3rd so i want that out the way.

I'm el skinto :D

I can go for end of feb. I can save my b-day money. I'll defo be driving by then.

yeh I agree the end of fed sounds good to me! Im looking forward to it, so have we agreed on the trafford centre ? at least I cant get lost this time!

right girlies we need to make a date for this so I can book it off work, are we gonna make it for in the week ? a friday after 12 is good for me, coz dave only does a half day and I wont have to rush back to pick him up!

And I know this will be ok with Vicky and Imi too? What does everyone else think ? or is a weekend going to be better ?

hehe well I was taking a guess, coz I know your off on a friday and Imi is always free!

i know i'm only kidding, can i get a lift with you lauz please

Weekday is better for me but I have to be back in Warrington for 3.15. I am happy to give people a lift I can fit two in my liitle puma with Frankie.

Like i say end of feb for me is better, weekday is fine to but i have to be back for 5pm

ok so how about a thursday? (I know Vicky cant make it mon-weds coz she works) I'll have to be back for 4.15 to pick up OH, but we could arrange to meet quite early, say 10.30 ? There is the really good play place there aswell for the kiddies so I could give them a ring and warn them theres gonna be a few of us, see if we can get a discount :)

LOL just spotted this :D
Manchester is about 45mins away from me in the car( OH bringing me lol)
Erm end of feb would be good for me if during week as school is off 19th-26th, so don't have to rush back for Emily

ok how about the last thursday or friday in feb ? Most of us seem ok for the end of feb, so which day is best ?

Yes Vicky you can get a lift with me no worries :)

Either is fine by me, though i think OH gets paid on the Fri :wink:

i get paid the first friday of the month so I'll be skint :-( lol

and i'll get you a doughnut :D

make that a millies cookie! hehe. I shouldnt be too bad as long as Im good this month! mmm I say that every month and I never am! lol Im looking fiorward to it now so who have we got coming, say ME if you are........................................

ME

Me :lol: (fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back