Manchester area?

4 of us so far, who else was from warrington? im sure there was someone else

no apart from Imi lol, Im sure theres someone I havent met of bandb before other then lynnieh who is from warrington

ok so far theres:

ME
JO
VICKY
IMI
LYNNIEH

come on girlies who esle is coming ?
Yvonne ? (you made this thread)
Wobbles?
Twinkletoes?
MrsE (didnt know you were in cheshire, where abouts ?)

Should we make it the 1ST MARCH coz thats a thursday?

I'm in Stockport Lauz not far from Yvonne.

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it during the week and the following weekend I'm away for my Birthday :yipee:

Thank you for remembering me :friends: and I hope you all have a great time, can't wait to hear all about it. And don't forget the incriminating piccies :lol:

Charm x

think we shud delay this a couple of weeks ? no-one had responded for a while and Vicky said she'd be able to afford it better next month, what u thinik ?

LOL i was just thinking about this

Would be really hard for me at the minute during the week as Emily is back at school

Another few week and i should be able to do a Saturday as Ant won't be working them then

lol what we like, couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery us lot!

so in a few weeks time then, on a saturday, more ppl amy be able to make it then?

Lauz_1601 said:
organise a piss up in a brewery so in a few weeks time then, on a saturday, more ppl amy be able to make it then?

Now that sounds like an inspired idea!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Good idea OH could bring me and take ds to the cinema! Health visitor is coming this week anyway!

Jo said:
Lauz_1601 said:
organise a piss up in a brewery so in a few weeks time then, on a saturday, more ppl amy be able to make it then?

Now that sounds like an inspired idea!!! :rofl: :rofl:

hahaha yeh sod the trafford centre, greenhalls brewery here we come with our straws! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->