Manchester Meet - 15th May at Arndale Centre

I may pop up for a bit and say hello to you all if you don't mind a gate crasher that is. I have to be some where local for 1pm so I may not stop too long but that's a good thing with 3 and 2 year olds lol

Would be run off my feet lol Will see how my little hunger monster is in the morning and will text Hevs JIC

Oh I hope I can make it. Would be lovely to meet you all if no one minds me like I said lol xxx

Have just spoken to Hevs and I'll come for an hour. Gonna drop my 3yr old at playgroup and my 2yr old can stay home with dh. So just bring dd with me :happydance::happydance::happydance: See you tomorrow xxx

:dohh: i wish i'd seen this before i coulda come!!

Have just spoken to Hevs and I'll come for an hour. Gonna drop my 3yr old at playgroup and my 2yr old can stay home with dh. So just bring dd with me :happydance::happydance::happydance: See you tomorrow xxx

Yay, looking forward to meeting you! x

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/133317-work-have-rung-me.html#post2130419 so I cant make it now girls :cry: so sorry :(

hi ladies, i have only just seen this thread.. i dont know anybody in manchester and would love to meet you ladies all. im babyless at the moment, just pregnant, would you mind if i join yous as well? looking forward to your reply.. thanks

oh shoot i realised i have to go to hospital for growth scan in the morning, might be a bit later than 11 but still would love to join yous if you dont mind. do you think you will be staying in starbucks the whole time?

Hey Im in bolton do u think it will be the onlt meet, just its me fella 28th birthday typical, Im childless 2 just preggs so wouldnt mind meeting another time

hey steph you should try to come it will be great to meet you!

oh shoot i realised i have to go to hospital for growth scan in the morning, might be a bit later than 11 but still would love to join yous if you dont mind. do you think you will be staying in starbucks the whole time?

Think we'll be staying there a while. Definately don't mind if you join us, the more the merrier :) I'll PM you my mobile number.

Hey Im in bolton do u think it will be the onlt meet, just its me fella 28th birthday typical, Im childless 2 just preggs so wouldnt mind meeting another time

I'm sure there'll be more in future, especially if this one goes well.. which I'm sure it will. :happydance:

Think we'll be staying there a while. Definately don't mind if you join us, the more the merrier :) I'll PM you my mobile number.

Thank you, i'll text you when im finished at the hospital. Hey i just noticed you live in crumpsall, i lived there up until last week and also am going to the hospital there as well! i live in middleton now whch is only 5 mins away from where you are.. anyway, looking forward to receiving your number, and will see you ladies all tomorrow! cant wait! :)

ohh cool, cos it be great to get advise off mums being its my first time round and all that, and hardly know ne one up here im in bolton so its not far.

bylge: sorry not texted uni work getting me down a bit I realised me grand dad lives in cholton so when Im next there we can arrange to meet up. xx

Y did I think u lived in cholton lol, I know cos u got ur scan done there lol

Thank you, i'll text you when im finished at the hospital. Hey i just noticed you live in crumpsall, i lived there up until last week and also am going to the hospital there as well! i live in middleton now whch is only 5 mins away from where you are.. anyway, looking forward to receiving your number, and will see you ladies all tomorrow! cant wait! :)

I live right near the hospital, about 5 mins from it :)

I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow girls :( But hope you all have fun and I will definitely be there for the next one :)

Hiya ladies i hope you all really have a good meet , Sorry i wont be able to come been to a family funeral today so i think tomorrow is a bit much to soon. Hope you all dont mind xx

i might be a tad late ladies!! the trains i can get are 9.30 or 10.30, so if i cant get myself and lady ready by 9.30, then i'll probs be there about 11.15! even if i get the 9.30 one i'll still be late, i'm late for everything!! i'll let you know tho, will text somene!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->