Manchester Meet - 15th May at Arndale Centre

i might be a tad late ladies!! the trains i can get are 9.30 or 10.30, so if i cant get myself and lady ready by 9.30, then i'll probs be there about 11.15! even if i get the 9.30 one i'll still be late, i'm late for everything!! i'll let you know tho, will text somene!!

Tut tut....I don't know. We may wait for you, we may not:rofl:

I can't believe you lot...half of you are crying off now. I'm gonna be sat there all by myself with 2 crying babies and nobody to help me:cry::cry::cry:

Not me!!! I'll be there with a very whingey Charlie! Sorry Hevz no escaping from me! Lol x

Hope you ladies have a great day 2moz x x

I'll definately be there. Going to set off about 9 if we're ready. Was going to walk (will be an hour walk), but I'm thinking I might be soaked through by the time I get there. Might chance my first Manchester bus-ride..

awww damn ive only just noticed this bit of the forum...:dohh: and it has to be on the day of the meet up :cry:

ill have come to the next one xxxxx

awww damn ive only just noticed this bit of the forum...:dohh: and it has to be on the day of the meet up :cry:

You could have got your skates on and met us:dohh:

We all met up and took over Starbucks, re-arranged furniture etc too....I bet they couldn't wait to get rid of us:dohh::rofl:

Everyone was lovely, and the babies were all especially cute and fell asleep one by one (wish I could have snuggled up and gone to sleep too:blush:, I was shattered from rushing about this morning:hissy:).

Soooooooooo some of them are meeting again on Sunday in Stockport....hmmmm shall I go there as well????:shrug:

You could have got your skates on and met us:dohh:

We all met up and took over Starbucks, re-arranged furniture etc too....I bet they couldn't wait to get rid of us:dohh::rofl:

Everyone was lovely, and the babies were all especially cute and fell asleep one by one (wish I could have snuggled up and gone to sleep too:blush:, I was shattered from rushing about this morning:hissy:).

Soooooooooo some of them are meeting again on Sunday in Stockport....hmmmm shall I go there as well????:shrug:

Yeah come on - you know you want to!!:rofl:

:wave: ladies. I was wondering how long it would take 4 someone to post after meetin :rofl:

hevz come to sunny stockport! i had a well good time today ladies!! they were gettin well fed up of us in the end i think!! louise, i was going to message you and ask if you were going, but i completely forgot!!

aaw man i cant believe i forgot to get pics!! it was so much fun!!

Don't forget to pm me your e-mail addresses so I can forward those photo's to you:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The woman in Starbucks at the very end was really annoyed with us, we got some really dirty looks!

Will pm you my email address Hevz.

Was really nice to meet you all, Ryan was so sleepy lol.

unfortunately cant do a sunday i have all 4 monkeys and am not bringing this little bunch lol
aww hugs alicenbump its ok!!!!
will someone please please please pm me next time theres a manchester/stockport meet(i live inbetween) happening

i wasnt even dressed when i read the post this morn and was waiting for the bloody council or i def would have jumped on a tram lol

Ryans adorable Lauren!

Infact all your babies are the jus the cutest and you mommiesare gorg too. Unfortunatly drowned rat look doesn't do me any favours.

Lol Hevz and thankyou for helping me!

Also, thankyou all (esp Lauren) for letting me gatecrash last minute :blush:

Ryans adorable Lauren!

Infact all your babies are the jus the cutest and you mommiesare gorg too. Unfortunatly drowned rat look doesn't do me any favours.

Lol Hevz and thankyou for helping me!

Also, thankyou all (esp Lauren) for letting me gatecrash last minute :blush:

You didn't look like a drowned rat, I didn't even notice you were wet :rofl:
I'm not very observant! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583