• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Manchester meet up anyone?

starstarstar

Reaction score
Just editing my original post to see if we can get a Manchester meet up arranged. Would anyone be interested? Was thinking City Centre just to make it as easy as possible for people to get there.

Let me know if you would be interested and we can try to arrange something!

:) x

----------------------------------------

Original post:

Hi ladies!

I am a 26 year old first time mum to a 3 week old girl and was wondering if there were any other mums from Manchester? I know there is a curret thread for Manchester but as it was started a while ago i thought i would start a new one! I live in Blackley so would love to get in touch with other mums in Manchester for coffee/play dates etc! Also if anyone knows of any existing meet ups (especially for young babies) in North Manchester or the City Centre I would love to hear about them!

Hope to hear from you soon! :) x

I'm up for meets.... I have a one year old and would love to meet new friends .... Xxx

Hi! How are you? :) Where in Manchester do you live? How old are you?

Just to let you know I have found a mum and baby meet up group in Manchester which you might be interested in, I'm actually going to their monthly coffee morning tomorrow! Here's the link: www.meetup.com/Manchester-Moms-and-Dads/ Check out the meet ups that they have planned and if any look good you can join (£3 every 6 months) and meet loads of other mums in Manchester :) Let me know if you end up going to any! :) x

I'm 19 and have a little boy. I live near bury so not far. Ok will have a look :) xx

I work at O2 on Dumers Lane in Bury, or used to at least, on maternity leave until January :) Its definitely worth having a look at the group. If you're free tomorrow you should join the group on the website and come along :) x

I will definitely be up for meets, although my newborn is only 28 and a half hours old :) when Im out and about I can make Manchester/Bolton centres and Trafford centre. I live in kearsley and drive so I'm flexible, would live to meet other mummy's
Emma
xxx

I will definitely be up for meets, although my newborn is only 28 and a half hours old :) when Im out and about I can make Manchester/Bolton centres and Trafford centre. I live in kearsley and drive so I'm flexible, would live to meet other mummy's
Emma
xxx

Ahhh Congratulations! Do you have a boy or girl? I live just near to North Manchester hospital but I suck and dont drive so can only really do Manchester!:) x

We had a beautiful boy named Hayden Lee :) and Manchester is fine, will be good to meet other new mums :)
We will have to arrange something for the upcoming weeks :)

Emma
Xxx

Just edited my original post to see if we can get a Manchester meet up arranged. Would anyone be interested? Was thinking City Centre just to make it as easy as possible for people to get there.

Let me know if you would be interested and we can try to arrange something!

BTW my LO is now 4 months old! Quite a bit of time has passed since this thread was started and she was only 3 weeks! Lol! I'm 27 now as well :)

:) x

I am 28 and my LO is 4.5 months old I would love to mett up manchester centre works for me

OK so for anyone who isnt on the fb page we are having the meet up on Fri Oct 5th at Kro Picadilly which is just on the corner of Picadilly Gardens. We will be meeting sometime in the morning as some people need to leave early afternoon. Will be good to meet other mums and their LO's :) Let me know if you fancy it!

I might fancy it, I'm not that far on the train - I do drive but works out cheaper to catch the train. But I'm still awaiting my bundle of joy to evacuate my womb!! I'm in Blackburn, Lancs xx

I might fancy it, I'm not that far on the train - I do drive but works out cheaper to catch the train. But I'm still awaiting my bundle of joy to evacuate my womb!! I'm in Blackburn, Lancs xx

My DH is from Blackburn and Im from Burnley originally but we live in Manchester now :) Haha, wow I miss that excitement knowing it could happen any day now! Let me know if you fancy it once you are all settled with your brand new baby!! Lots of luck! x

I can't come! They have done away with the low access at the train station at the end of ny road which is on the Chester- Manchester line. This town is that rubbish they will do anything to stop people leaving!

I can't come! They have done away with the low access at the train station at the end of ny road which is on the Chester- Manchester line. This town is that rubbish they will do anything to stop people leaving!

Ah no that sucks! Would there not be someone who could help you on? Thats really bad... x

I might come my lo is 2 I'll just have to check the date on the calendar. X

Ooo soph are you still in blackburn? My baby is probably going to be more or less new born if I come lol xx

Ooo soph are you still in blackburn? My baby is probably going to be more or less new born if I come lol xx

We've moved but not far only takes me 5 mins to Blackburn on the motoway.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->