• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Manchester meet up anyone?

We could meet up and go together if we both decide to go hun? xx

We could meet up and go together if we both decide to go hun? xx

Yeh that would be great hun. See how you feel after lo is born. If not we could meet for coffee when you feel up to it after lo. X

For anyone who hasnt seen the event on the fb page we have decided to meet on Friday 5th October at 10am at Kro Piccadilly. We've got an area reserved near the back so there will be plenty of room for all the prams! Everyone is welcome! :)

I'm probably not going to be coming. I'm looking at induction on the 30th as baby is being stubborn and I have had 2 failed sweeps so far, will definitely be at the next one though xxx

I'll try to get to this as well, i'm sick of staying in. Samuel is 6 months old,well nearly, and we are in Kearsley but as long as i can get the bus into town then thats fine.
Is Kro easy to find?

I'll try to get to this as well, i'm sick of staying in. Samuel is 6 months old,well nearly, and we are in Kearsley but as long as i can get the bus into town then thats fine.
Is Kro easy to find?

Yeah as long as you know where Piccadilly Gardens are you cant miss it! It's right on the corner across the gardens from Primark :) Let me know if you can make it so I can get an idea of numbers. Will be good to meet everyone! :) x

Hi! How are you? :) Where in Manchester do you live? How old are you?

Just to let you know I have found a mum and baby meet up group in Manchester which you might be interested in, I'm actually going to their monthly coffee morning tomorrow! Here's the link: www.meetup.com/Manchester-Moms-and-Dads/ Check out the meet ups that they have planned and if any look good you can join (£3 every 6 months) and meet loads of other mums in Manchester :) Let me know if you end up going to any! :) x

Thanks for this, i've just joined and waiting to hear back. £3 is pennies when you are this bored!

The October meet will be fine for me, just had to check diary as Sam has a dietician appointment that week but it's on the wednesday.

Nik

I know it's short notice but we are having a meet up tomorrow (Friday) at Kro which is on the corner of Piccadilly Gardens at 12.15. There will be a few mums from our Facebook page so hopefully some of you can make it too!! Hope to see you there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->