Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

I am here thinking aout how dreadful summer will be. I will be hot and miserable.

I like the darker green too! Green is my fav colour :)

Yeah being pregnant during summer is no fun AT ALL, I can remember writing threads on here when I was pregnant last time and us all sharing tips on how to stay cool!

Sitting in your knickers on the bathroom floor eating a slush was one i remember :haha:

Hi ladies can I join too. due date July 19, the technician said:pink:, but I believe we are team :blue:.....lol. I guess we will know for sure when buba comes

Mummybear~ You are due the same date as me.

I have had 2 babies in summer August 2nd & 4th and OMG the 1st time i thort i was going to die with the heat last time wasn't to bad as it didn't get to hot and i didn't get to big but i am dreading this time as i think i am going to be a wale by then as i am way bigger this time.

I am here thinking aout how dreadful summer will be. I will be hot and miserable.

I'm not looking forward to being pregnant in the summer either although days out in the sunshine pushing the pram i a quite looking forward to!

I like the darker green too! Green is my fav colour :)

Yeah being pregnant during summer is no fun AT ALL, I can remember writing threads on here when I was pregnant last time and us all sharing tips on how to stay cool!

Sitting in your knickers on the bathroom floor eating a slush was one i remember :haha:

I will bear this in mind sounds heavenly! :haha:

Ohhh Papaya for us tomorrow!! :D

I have updated the thread title...happy papaya ladies :flower: all this fruit talk has me fancying some fruit salad!

July 20th for me and it's a girl!

Welcome :flower: i have added you to the first page

Hi ladies can I join too. due date July 19, the technician said:pink:, but I believe we are team :blue:.....lol. I guess we will know for sure when buba comes

Welcome :flower: i hae added you too ad put you down for team :pink: let me know if you do have a shy boy in there!

I have had 2 babies in summer August 2nd & 4th and OMG the 1st time i thort i was going to die with the heat last time wasn't to bad as it didn't get to hot and i didn't get to big but i am dreading this time as i think i am going to be a wale by then as i am way bigger this time.
Oh wow. You are the first bump buddy I have found.this is our first.I'm scared of pain and I don't do needles very well.oh and I don't like it when its hot.. wow the joys of summer babies.

My last appointment, the doctor goes"you are gaining 2pounds a week, at this rate someone is going to be 200pounds by the due date "..eh...thank you very much doc...

sorry for the rant

Doctors can be so helpful :grr: i'm sure its just a recent baby growth spurt and your weight gain will even out soon but even if you do gain a little more as long as your baby is healthy does it really matter?

Anyone else getting a weird pain when the have finished peeing like a pulling stretching aching kinda feeling low down. Not sure if it might be a uti or if i am leaving my bladder too full for too long and things are moving around after the pee has left!

It doesn't happen every time i pee though which is weird.

I was just about to write baby was being quiet but as i was typing have just been kicked in the cervix area...nice :wacko:

hiya my names melissa. Due date 28/7 am half way there today. Team yellow until scan on 26/3 :d !! x

Welcome melissa and happy half way! Update us when you get your scan are you hoping for :pink: or :blue:

Thankyou very much :D we have a nearly 6 year old daughter so would love one of each but obviously happy to have either. congrats on ur little girl xx

Thanks i have been blessed with two of each now baby Kara is baking away x over the moon happy and just can't wait to complete the family now!

Anyone else getting a weird pain when the have finished peeing like a pulling stretching aching kinda feeling low down. Not sure if it might be a uti or if i am leaving my bladder too full for too long and things are moving around after the pee has left!

I was just about to write baby was being quiet but as i was typing have just been kicked in the cervix area...nice :wacko:

Yeah I get this sometimes too and it is usually when I've held it in too long!
I have a freaky abnormal bladder and even pregnant can go hours and hours without pee'ing!
Think I'm one of the few that never get up to pee through the night!

Yeah I get this sometimes too and it is usually when I've held it in too long!
I have a freaky abnormal bladder and even pregnant can go hours and hours without pee'ing!
Think I'm one of the few that never get up to pee through the night!

Thanks for putting my mind at ease i don't always have to get up in the night to pee it depends on how much i have to drink in the evening.

BTW what Coincidence, our chosen names are Daniel Timothy for a boy.:happydance:

I Love the name daniel but i fell in love with Rueben so we made him Rueben-Daniel but every 1 knows him as Rueben. This littl eman is Jaden it is my 3rd and LAST boy/baby. I don't do needles at all can not stand them but have slowly got used to them but if it takes more than a few secs i start going funny :haha:

wow you ladies have already chosen names - I can't even choose a outfit!

We had are name when we went for our gender scan at 18 weeks.

I have got bad rib pain today think he is moving up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->