Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

mine still feels really low down, strange cos previous babies have always been up much higher by now!

We have a name now, keeping it secret for the big day. It did take a while though, I had about 20 possible girls names and no boys names at all!!

OH won with his favourite in the end :)

Mine seems low down too but i just thought i was remembering the last months of pregnancy the most iykwim :haha:

All the kicks I have felt have been low down (all below my belly button) -can't imagine feeling them up any higher. I've still so much to expeience :thumbup:

Most of mine are around my belly button but I think thats because baby is head down. I sometimes get some low down but I think those may be punches. I love waking up to kicks! They are best ever!

my kicks are low but i also get some just above the belly button he lovs kicking me in my cervix today

liam kicks me pretty low most of the time but if im sitting for awhile he decides to move further up :)

Lily lies really low. I feel the pressure in my hips from her all the time but then again it must be like a nice little cradle there at the moment so i get kicks in my cervix quite often as i think she lies on her tummy quite often she was lay that way at the beginning of both the scans. She's a bit lazy but if i lay on my side and end up slightly leaning on my bump she kicks like crazy so she obviously doesn't like that.

My friend had her baby girl on Friday and i'm so jealous and so wishing pregnancy away a bit at the moment so i can have cuddle with my baby girl

My kicks are all quite low also.

Taperjeangirl - I'm at the stage you were at previously. We have a shortlist of girls names (which has been agreed since practically the beginning) but if this baby turns out to be a boy it'll be nameless!!

Hi can I be added? My edd is July 17th. And I'm having a girl :)

I think i am starting to get ahead of my self now :haha:

I got all my old baby clothes down (there not old most are new with tags still on) and i have put them in to piles of newbornd 0-3 3-6 6-9 and have washed the whites of the newborn and 0-3 i am planing on washing a pil a week and getting them ironed and put away but i think i am getting ahead of my self as not even 22 weeks yet. But i don't want to leave it again untill 30 odd weeks and have loads of iorning to do.

We orderd are swinging crib last night i have allways wanted 1 for my LOs but never got 1 so i said this is my last i am having what i want :happydance:

I have the M/W at 3:40pm

Hey girls!!! I&#8217;m a papaya today!! Yay!! I love seeing my ticker change. I&#8217;ve been feeling so fat and gross lately. I know everyone says you are supposed to gain weight blah blah blah. But I&#8217;ve always worked really hard for my figure and seeing it completely change is hard.

I know it is worth it though! And I think I will be able to work hard after baby and get the weight off. I just feel like I&#8217;m gaining too much.

On the other hand.... I played music on my ipod last night and put the speaker up to my belly. Baby could definitely hear it because he started moving around right away. I hope he liked it and I didn&#8217;t scare him to bad!! It was fun feeling him kick away though!!

I have added you welcome :flower:

Sorry i haven't been round too much lately ladies my gran had a serious stroke at the weekend and she is seriously ill in hospital. Hoping you are all doing well x

I have added you welcome :flower:

Sorry i haven't been round too much lately ladies my gran had a serious stroke at the weekend and she is seriously ill in hospital. Hoping you are all doing well x

So sorry to hear about your grant hope she gets better soon.

Well ladies my darling princess is finally kicking hard enough for me to feel on the outside. Can't wait for OH to get home so he can feel it he's been waiting so long for this doneXD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->