Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

Hi everyone :hi:

Hope you are all well i'm pleased to report my gran is on the mend and looks set to make a good recovery!

I'm 22 weeks now and have a mw appointment this morning so looking forward to that...shall we compare 22 w bumps...i'll go first

https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/sthorp1179/121577886_photobucket_17845_.jpg

So pleased your Gran is getting better! :)

I need to get all my bump pics off my phone, will stick them on FB later as I'm being pestered for some anyway from friends! Then I'll add here :) x

Yay for Gran!

My 22 week bump :)

Attachments

• IMG_1441.jpg
    IMG_1441.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1449.jpg
    IMG_1449.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
aw you all have lovely skinny body bumps LOL some days I still just look fatter!

Glad your gran is on the mend they are made o hard stuff the old 1s.

This is my bump from a few days ago 22 weeks today :happydance: but the weeks are going so slowe now not got another appt or any thing for 6 weeks.

Attachments

• DSC01580.JPG
    DSC01580.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
My 21+2 bump, havent yet took a 22 week one - although im 22+5 now;) My bump is slightly bigger now yey! x

Ladies you all look fabulous! I'm still having days where i look fat though tjg so you are not alone i think it depends on where baby is positioned and i always look more pregnant when she is facing my spine and her back fills the bump out!

Mw went well...next appointment witth her will be 28 weeks although i still have to see the consultant in two weeks and have a gtt a couple of weeks or so after that. My bp is beautifully low right now so as far as she is concerned i am low risk! Just got to stay that way now lol :haha:

My next appointment is at 24 weeks. Will post a bump pic tomorrow when I actually turn 22 weeks lol.

I feel like my bump may be shrinking, however I've been ill so I think that I may have lost my fatty weight and it's all baby. It may look slightly smaller but definitely looks more defined...and "bump" like.

She's kicking like crazy and I love it. She was so lazy. I started feeling them at 15+2 and she was so lazy i'd get like 1 or 2 movements every 2 or 3 days. Now all of a sudden she's party made in there.

I watched a film the other day where the woman lost the baby about the same point as we are now and I get really upset and she gave me a boot, the first I felt from the outside, and it was like she was saying don't worry mummy I'm all good in here. Brought a tear to me, then and now thinking about it lol. These hormones are definitely getting the best of me. Just been to buy my mum a Mother's Day Card and was welling up at some of them lol...

My 22wk bump

Attachments

• 22wks.jpg
    22wks.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2
My next MW apt is in 3 weeks & very excited about hearing the heartbeat again, i just love it, its the most amazing sound :) Im also thinking about booking a private scan for around 28-30weeks.. then it breaks up the long 20 wk gap until due-day hehee!! As soon as ive booked, il let you gals know!! Im just too impatient to wait until July when i get to meet him haha!!

everyones bump look fab & coming along great yey us Papaya's woop!!!! X

Hey ladies:]
So we finally bought our babygirl's crib today, it has to be shipped to our house though so it may take 2 weeks to get it, but were also ordering her bedding set tonight so hopefully it will be here when or before the crib comes. We bought her some cute outfits and her first pack of hair bow bands hehe, im so excited:]
How are all of you ladies doing? i have a weird question for you guys..
Have you guys been getting a weird pain in the lower part of your pubic area yet? ive heard its normal but im not sure what to think of it..i dont even know what it is called lol so im jw.
hope everyone is doing good.
ill post my 22weeks bump pic tomorrow:]

Toronto-20120316-00276.jpg

MY BUMP approximately almost 22 weeks!
Canada8-lovely bump do you also have a dark line on your bump?
sthorp1179, mandwry, tm1234--lovely bumps--I am jealous everyone belly button seems in from what I can see, mine has poped out :(
claireybell-I wish I had a tiny bump like yours, I wanted a tiny bump.

Every ones bump looks so cute. My belly button is just about to pop out but i don't think it will it didn't with my outher 2.

We got are swinging crib the outher day and i HAD to put it up just to see what it looked like lol. I can't wait for baby to be in it but i don't want it to go to fast.

It is my grandads funeral today not looking 4wd to siting in the church for 1 & 1/2 hrs on a hard bench. Just hope my mum holds it to getther as she is not haddling it well at all.

View attachment 354583

MY BUMP approximately almost 22 weeks!
Canada8-lovely bump do you also have a dark line on your bump?
sthorp1179, mandwry, tm1234--lovely bumps--I am jealous everyone belly button seems in from what I can see, mine has poped out :(
claireybell-I wish I had a tiny bump like yours, I wanted a tiny bump.

ms.hope - u have a gorgeous bump hunny, i cant wait for mine to get bigger hehee!! X

Hi I am 40 weeks on Aug 14th with twins, but the latest Ill get is 38 weeks so my new due date is July the 31st :) Team double yellow but will update on wednesday 21st march when I get my gender scan! Altho my babies are a bit smaller than all yours, combine them and they will make one huge mango!!

Fabulous bumps ladies, my belly button never pops out which I'm happy with because I hear it can get sore rubbing on clothing.

MummybearD I have changed you to team blue but am excited to hear if your instincts are right in 17 weeks or so!

Arj welcome to the group :flower: I was carrying twins in my last pregnancy after double ovulating but sadly they didn't grow properly and I miscarried in the first tri. I was excited to carry twins but wondering how I was going to cope with a double blessing. How is the pregnancy comparing to a singleton one?

Thanks! Twins came as a huge shock at my scan at 12+6, I carried Exactly the same as singletones up till 13 weeks! Maybe slightly more tired in 1st tri but I put that down to having two extra kids to look after and also being 3 years older...
Tho now, I have just started gaining SO much weight and my tummy is growing by the day! I measured 24cms at my 17 week check and am also 4 kgs heavier than I was at the same stage with one baby! I look about 25 weeks I reckon! Bit scary to think about how I am going to look and feel at the end!
Im sorry to hear about your miscarriage. :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->