Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

Wow its definitely exciting stuff with two babies versus one. I'm glad you're coping so well for now! I am more tired this time too but again i am two years older and have three children and a house and a job to deal with too so i'm bound to be more tired.

Anyone have any ideas what fruit we are going to be for week 23 i know some ladies are close?

I don't think the tickers are going to change because they normally get stuck at this point until 25 weeks. But looking at the 'the bump' website, it should be pomegranate next week.

Pomegranates we will be! Thanks for looking lucky!

View attachment 354583

MY BUMP approximately almost 22 weeks!
Canada8-lovely bump do you also have a dark line on your bump?
sthorp1179, mandwry, tm1234--lovely bumps--I am jealous everyone belly button seems in from what I can see, mine has poped out :(
claireybell-I wish I had a tiny bump like yours, I wanted a tiny bump.

Yup a very long and dark line down the middle with a huge third eye popping out ! Lol.....referring to my belly button....it is huge and sticks out. I am carrying a lot bigger and lower than I was with my son...I guess it's true when they say second pregnancy's show faster:haha:

i have another ticker that I forgot to change on another PG website and its showing next week as still being Papaya!

Don't get why size doesn't increase. I thought they were supposed to grow every week

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-03-16 at 16.44.52.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-03-16 at 16.44.52.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screen shot 2012-03-16 at 16.45.09.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-03-16 at 16.45.09.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 5
maybe mine on the other site is dodgy!

Our babies are bigger than a pomegranate now anyway, unless it means their head size or something!

Or you get super sized pomegranates in America? :D

Thats a point all the pomegranates i have seen have been apple sized. Nowhere near 11-12" thats footlong sub territory!!!

ooooooow i love seeing it chang every week and if it dosn't this week i am going to be sad lol

I am more tired with this 1 but i think it is the same you you ladys i have 2 outher kids pluss DH a house and a job.

Thats a point all the pomegranates i have seen have been apple sized. Nowhere near 11-12" thats footlong sub territory!!!

My ticker still says papaya & im 23 weeks today, il see if it changes in next few days! Haha i just saw on another pregnancy link that our babys are now the size & weight of a Harry Potter book ... Lol haha brilliant! They'll be having household items ticker next :)

I went back in dates on the bump and it dosn't change untill 25weeks now boooo!

My DH is always laughing about the fruit anyway - this week in Tescos he was holding a papaya up against my bump and saying "So where does the rest of it come from???"

But he's in the good books today because I got my very first Mother's Day card :cloud9:

Attachments

• Belfast-20120317-00024.jpg
    Belfast-20120317-00024.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Belfast-20120317-00025.jpg
    Belfast-20120317-00025.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2
My DH is always laughing about the fruit anyway - this week in Tescos he was holding a papaya up against my bump and saying "So where does the rest of it come from???"

But he's in the good books today because I got my very first Mother's Day card :cloud9:

Thats gorgeous and very thoughtful of your dh!

Bananas are smaller than papayas in my opinion. How come they seem to be like 2 steps forward of the papaya?

Conina. ... there must be something in the water. My DH announced on Sunday that Monday was Mother's, his mother's day.I didn't get what he meant until he took me shopping and dedicated the whole day to shopping with me.and DH HATES shopping ...lol:happydance:

awww cute OH's!! Mine wouldn't even think to get me a card from the Boy Baby!

I got some gorgeous flowers sent from my eldest, and my LO made me a card and sweets at Nursery and brought home a bunch of daffodils! :cloud9:

OH has been asking for weeks what to buy me for Mothers Day, I'd rather have nothing if I have to choose it myself!!!! I'm happy with what the girls got me themselves :)

View attachment 354583

MY BUMP approximately almost 22 weeks!
Canada8-lovely bump do you also have a dark line on your bump?
sthorp1179, mandwry, tm1234--lovely bumps--I am jealous everyone belly button seems in from what I can see, mine has poped out :(
claireybell-I wish I had a tiny bump like yours, I wanted a tiny bump.

Yup a very long and dark line down the middle with a huge third eye popping out ! Lol.....referring to my belly button....it is huge and sticks out. I am carrying a lot bigger and lower than I was with my son...I guess it's true when they say second pregnancy's show faster:haha:

I guess it is true and I hope my dark line goes away after birth it went away a few months when I had my son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->