Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

My Lo's made me loads of cards and DH got them a card for me pluss a big tub or love harts yum. We are off out for the day and getting a pizza for tea.

Ooh ladies my fruit/vege ticker has now changed to an Ear of Corn lol, i had to Google this haha its a corn on cob ;) yum xx

My Lillypie Ticker on Facebook says bub has her eyes open this week.
Really really? I thought it wasn't for a while yet...

yeah i think it is 27-28 weeks for eyes opening!

Happy Mummy's Day girls! :) x

Silly lillypie :( I thought it was about 26-28 wks.
I have to wait until May for Mothers Day here ...

Update my two yellow storks to two blue ones! :blue: :blue: :)

OH finally felt Lily kick last night it was amazing and definitely worth the wait to see that smile ! We're viewing another house tonight and really hope we like this one as its driving me crazy and i just want to move already lol.

Hope everyone is well and Congrats on the boys arj xx

OH finally felt Lily kick last night it was amazing and definitely worth the wait to see that smile ! We're viewing another house tonight and really hope we like this one as its driving me crazy and i just want to move already lol.

Hope everyone is well and Congrats on the boys arj xx

I love that feeling! Good luck with the house hunting! X

Thanks Sthorp. There are literally 2 houses left to rent in this town that we can afford that aren't far too far out (neither of us drive and OH starts work at 6am so can't rely on Public Transport for him) or aren't in an awful state (we went to look at one and it was absolutely riddled with damp...you could smell it as soon as they opened the door!!). There's the one we are going to see tonight which has an en-suite bathroom and is literally around the corner from LO's school so really hoping we love it as the other one is smack across the road from OH's ex and he really doesn't want to live there. He's said he'll give it a shot if we don't like this one but if we like this one he'd rather go for this first. So fingers crossed

This morning when I woke up, I said good morning to the bump and s/he kicked me!! So funny!

Thanks Sthorp. There are literally 2 houses left to rent in this town that we can afford that aren't far too far out (neither of us drive and OH starts work at 6am so can't rely on Public Transport for him) or aren't in an awful state (we went to look at one and it was absolutely riddled with damp...you could smell it as soon as they opened the door!!). There's the one we are going to see tonight which has an en-suite bathroom and is literally around the corner from LO's school so really hoping we love it as the other one is smack across the road from OH's ex and he really doesn't want to live there. He's said he'll give it a shot if we don't like this one but if we like this one he'd rather go for this first. So fingers crossed

Sounds ideal! Hope its a lovely house and you fall in love...i would hate living across the road from an ex!

This morning when I woke up, I said good morning to the bump and s/he kicked me!! So funny!

Aww thats cute!

Hey girls! I hope everyone is doing lovely!!

I&#8217;m sure we are all really starting to look pregnant!!! You get quite a lot of attention which I wasn&#8217;t really expecting. Sometimes I like it but sometimes it annoys me :) Hehe

I&#8217;ve been doing okay. Have been having contractions.. Braxton Hicks. I had 9 in an hour and a half yesterday so they asked me to come in. My doc checked my cervix and it was closed!! Thank God... But she was very concerned. Wanted to start me on Procardia to stop the contractions but decided to wait. I&#8217;m going to have a cervical lengthening ultrasound done at my next scheduled appointment which is next Thursday. She says if my cervix is short I may have to come out of work.... That will be extremely hard on us financially so I hope hope hope that isn&#8217;t the case.

I&#8217;ve been trying very hard to stay hydrated. My contractions are only exertion related. I mainly get them at work or when doing housework or something. I work a very strenuous job.... 12 hour shifts as a nurse in a busy ICU.... No more lifting and turning patients for me. Which sounds like a dream but is such a pain. It is hard to find 1 person to help you turn a patient.... let alone find 2 to do it for you.

My stinkin MIL is giving me fits as well. She is upset because I told her she couldn&#8217;t stay in my home for 3 weeks after baby is here. She is from NYC and we live in South Carolina. I just can&#8217;t have a house guest during that stressful time!!!

BUT on a better note... I think we have a name for our little man... Hank! He will be Hank Edwin (Edwin is my OH&#8217;s middle name also). We really like Hank and think it is super cute / manly too... :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hey girls! I hope everyone is doing lovely!!

I’m sure we are all really starting to look pregnant!!! You get quite a lot of attention which I wasn’t really expecting. Sometimes I like it but sometimes it annoys me :) Hehe

I’ve been doing okay. Have been having contractions.. Braxton Hicks. I had 9 in an hour and a half yesterday so they asked me to come in. My doc checked my cervix and it was closed!! Thank God... But she was very concerned. Wanted to start me on Procardia to stop the contractions but decided to wait. I’m going to have a cervical lengthening ultrasound done at my next scheduled appointment which is next Thursday. She says if my cervix is short I may have to come out of work.... That will be extremely hard on us financially so I hope hope hope that isn’t the case.

I’ve been trying very hard to stay hydrated. My contractions are only exertion related. I mainly get them at work or when doing housework or something. I work a very strenuous job.... 12 hour shifts as a nurse in a busy ICU.... No more lifting and turning patients for me. Which sounds like a dream but is such a pain. It is hard to find 1 person to help you turn a patient.... let alone find 2 to do it for you.

My stinkin MIL is giving me fits as well. She is upset because I told her she couldn’t stay in my home for 3 weeks after baby is here. She is from NYC and we live in South Carolina. I just can’t have a house guest during that stressful time!!!

BUT on a better note... I think we have a name for our little man... Hank! He will be Hank Edwin (Edwin is my OH’s middle name also). We really like Hank and think it is super cute / manly too... :)

Hope everyone has a great day!
Aww i get bh only when i'm on the move too but thankfully they haven't been a major problem though. In my last pregnancy i had to have preterm labour stopped at 32 weeks so i'm playing close attention this time. Glad you are being checked and hopefully you can work something out with work so you don't have to suffer financially.

MIL wants to stay how long :wacko: i'm glad you put your foot down its fun for everyone else to come over with a newborn but you need to get settled and get into some kind of a routine without all the interference!

Love Hank its adorable!
Update my two yellow storks to two blue ones! :blue: :blue: :)

Huge congratulations! Twin boys wow :cloud9:

I know! Never thought Id be the mother of 3 boys and a girl, Im gonna have to be a MIL 3 times over! Hope Im one of the good ones lol

I never thought about being a MIL myself in the future!!!! Wowzers hope i'm not a pain in the ass too!

Looks like I will be a MIL one day too!!! Never thought of that until now... Hope little man finds a good one.. And I hope I&#8217;m not going to be a pain in the ass!!!

And while cleaning the toilet today Im thinking 'uh oh, four males using this daily is going to be fun....'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->