Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

My avent ones were fine and never leaked i thought theu've were brilliant and I've got them again this time

I just went a teeny bit crazy on H&M's website buying maternity clothes :blush: I was really trying not to but everything is getting too small, I was winging it and using bump bands etc but that's not going to work for much longer!!

Viability is counted at 24 weeks which is the earliest time a baby born will be capable of surviving outside the womb with the greatest intensive care.

If a baby is born before 24 weeks the doctors usually make no effort to resuscitate and can withhold special care.

:happydance::kiss:Happy v-day to me!!!

Attachments

• vday.jpg
    vday.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2
  • alien on board.jpg
    alien on board.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
Viability is counted at 24 weeks which is the earliest time a baby born will be capable of surviving outside the womb with the greatest intensive care.

If a baby is born before 24 weeks the doctors usually make no effort to resuscitate and can withhold special care.

Oh I see, I didn't know--I see some people celebrate at 27 weeks, is that the law where u live? I wonder if it's different based on the country your in. Either way congrats hun I guess I will be celebrating it also shortly:winkwink:

Lol I sell my own line of hair :)

Thank you very much

yay :) To celebrate V day my boy has been lying on my bladder for the past 30 minutes with the hiccups!!!

Cute for the first 5 minutes, but not so much now!

Happy v day/week girls.

just think are babies are full term in 13 weeks that seems like no time at all and we will all have little wiggles keeping us up at a night soon after that

My V-day is Monday... Looking forward to it!!! However I want little man to stay in the oven much longer!!

Attachments

• 24 wks.jpg
    24 wks.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
My V-day is Monday... Looking forward to it!!! However I want little man to stay in the oven much longer!!

Hello gorgeous :flower: I have to cut the head off all my bump pics...pregnancy has not been kind to me :haha: V day for me is on wednesday but here is a pic of bump now at 23+4

https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/sthorp1179/121577886_photobucket_20864_.jpg

Bumps are coming on realy well ladys.

Is any 1 else finding baby pushing in to there lungs now?

It is not so much when i am stod up but when i am sat down i can feel my lungs being sqished.

Yep!
I am starting to get breathless after doing too much too, time to slow down a bit I think!

Bumps are coming on realy well ladys.

Is any 1 else finding baby pushing in to there lungs now?

It is not so much when i am stod up but when i am sat down i can feel my lungs being sqished.

Not a massive problem for me this time baby is still carrying reallh low and my placenta is right at the top of my womb so that is in her way right now. She seems to like lying transverse right now and that suits me!

My ticker on the other website is at 25 weeks today and an Eggplant :D

Not long now and we can say bye bye papaya! :happydance:

My baby went to pre-school today for the 1st time i need this baby to come soon as i feel like i have lost my baby and he is a big boy now.

My baby went to pre-school today for the 1st time i need this baby to come soon as i feel like i have lost my baby and he is a big boy now.

I love the timing with us as our baby will arrive just before LO starts proper school. It is terrifying that he is going to school already, but at least I still have my baby to coo over whilst he's busy growing up and pushing me away when I want kisses, I'll just cover the baby in kisses because there's nothing she'll be able to do about it muahaha. Lol.

Can't believe how fast my little man is growing up. :(. And I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->