Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

Seriously, my boobs need to STOP growing now!!

Just been to M&S to get measured again - after 3 months I'd gone from 34D to 38C and now I'm up to 40C :shock:

I texted my friend (who just had her first in November) to complain and she said "Just wait til 3-4 days after the birth...."

Just been to M&S to get measured again - after 3 months I'd gone from 34D to 38C and now I'm up to 40C :shock:

I texted my friend (who just had her first in November) to complain and she said "Just wait til 3-4 days after the birth...."

Yeah...just wait until then...you've not seen big boobs until then. I'm usually a 34F and my boobs were just gianormous when my milk came in and so uncomfortable.

Thanks girls! OH has taken the rest of the week off, he's kind of a spare part so still need to ask him to do things but I'm glad he's here to take LO to nursery etc!

Had to sleep downstairs last night as I couldn't climb the stairs!!

I was just thinking today that i can't wait for the move over to 3rd Tri, there's no more "guess the gender" over there is there LOL!!

It's all "I think i'm in labour"!!! :D

I ordered a load of Mat clothes from H&M and they are still not here :( Put on a loose maxi dress I had from last year the other day and it looked like a tent! Think I'll be avoiding that one :haha:

Yeah...just wait until then...you've not seen big boobs until then. I'm usually a 34F and my boobs were just gianormous when my milk came in and so uncomfortable.

Oh god yeah! Huge , sore and rock hard!!!

We're heading towards winter here in Australia, I have one pair of maternity jeans but that's about it for warmer clothing. Any tips on clothes for the colder months? I can just see myself living in stretchy pants or track suits and feeling like a dag :(

Iv never been preg in the winter allways had summer babies so i wouldn't know sorry.

God i am not looking 4wd to the hard boobs i am not going to BF so hoping they wont get to bad but OMG they hurt so much when your milk comes in.

V~day for us to day yay!
I think Jaden is going to be big as i was lay in bed befor and he was kicking me right under my ribs so eather he is big or my blader was realy full and pushing him up.

My v day bump pic

Attachments

• DSC01581.JPG
    DSC01581.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
We're heading towards winter here in Australia, I have one pair of maternity jeans but that's about it for warmer clothing. Any tips on clothes for the colder months? I can just see myself living in stretchy pants or track suits and feeling like a dag :(

I mainly lived in maternity jeans and a maternity top or leggings with a tunic/dress, cardigan and Uggs!

Hey girls. I hope everyone is well. Beautiful day here in South Carolina. Going to take the dogs to the lake so they can swim and burn of energy. Then we can all nap this afternoon!!

I went to the doctor and had my ultrasound to measure my cervix due to all the Braxton Hicks. It was long and closed. Doctor said my cervix is longer than most non pregnant ladies!! yay!! He said he did not anticipate in the slightest that my frequent braxton hicks were going to be anything more than nuisance. He expected me to carry to or past my due date then I’ll push him out and love him forever... Ha

Here are some pictures of my little Hank

Attachments

• Hank24wk.jpg
    Hank24wk.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
  • hankprofile24wk.jpg
    hankprofile24wk.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
Where are you all hiding!!

Eggplant today for us, finally a change on the ticker :D !!

Got my H&M maternity clothes finally...SO comfy , don't cost the earth and not all stretchy lycra so happy days!!

I was meant to make a MW appt last week but forgot all about it so need to remember to make one nest week!

Think my baby is now lying transverse as I feel like one side is getting head butted and the other kicked!

Hope you are all well :hugs:

Jaden is lying transverse but likes to move about alot still. he was kicking me in the cervix alldays yesterday

Happy 25 weeks tjg! Sorry i haven't been around have been fighting off laryngitis(sp?) And haven't really been doing much the last few days except feeling sorry for myself :haha: glad your maternity clothes are here and are comfy!

My baby is transverse too but i'm sure its nothing to worry about at this stage it more bothers me because my bump looks very uneven lol

Does anyone know their cervix measurements? mine seems up and down, i didnt know that it changes and gets long again and then shorter again.

Does anyone know their cervix measurements? mine seems up and down, i didnt know that it changes and gets long again and then shorter again.

Sorry i have absolutely no idea about cervix measurements if i have ever had mine measured i have never known about it! Hopefully one of the other ladies can help :hugs: is there some reason your cervix is being measured?

Sorry i have absolutely no idea about cervix measurements if i have ever had mine measured i have never known about it! Hopefully one of the other ladies can help :hugs: is there some reason your cervix is being measured?

my last pregnancy (twins) i had a loss at 22wks due to preterm labor, so now i am in better medical hands and things are being monitored weekly to be on the safe side:thumbup:

Hooray I'm an Eggplant (as we call them here!)
I'm feeling a bit lost in the 2nd tri boards but sneaking over to 3rd for a peep, I don't want to go there yet! Feel further along than a lot of people in 2nd but not quite ready for the final countdown!! I will be excited to start my 100 day countdown though, it feels like it's going very quickly now and I'm getting the urge to get organised. Not nesting yet though, wish I was - my house needs a good clean!!

I won&#8217;t be an eggplant until Monday.

My cervical length at my ultrasound Thursday was 4.5cm. He said this was longer than most non preggo ladies.

My baby Thursday was head down but I&#8217;m sure he will keep moving around.....

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

I won’t be an eggplant until Monday.

My cervical length at my ultrasound Thursday was 4.5cm. He said this was longer than most non preggo ladies.

My baby Thursday was head down but I’m sure he will keep moving around.....

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

yea they move around alot, mine was head down 2 weeks ago and it got me scared and i was saying I hope she is not on her way out yet as its too soon. my cervical length was 5.2 before and now it's 3.7 so I am scared bt dr. said i had lower number and then higher before so not to worry and that the cervix is dynamic and sometimes changes.:shrug: not sure if that made sense to me because i just thought it gets shorter gradually:shrug: and not long again. i hope I am being measured properly.

I have never had my cervix looked at in all 3 pregs.

I can't wait for 3rd tri i don't feel right in 2nd any more as they are all only just over. I am 25 weeks Thurs it feels like it is going so slow at the min but then i look back and think where did the weeks go.

Looks like it is going to be a nice day today did ALL my house yesterday so we are going to the seaside today ( i think )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->