Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

24 week bumpage...

Attachments

• Belfast-20120326-00030.jpg
    Belfast-20120326-00030.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
My baby went to pre-school today for the 1st time i need this baby to come soon as i feel like i have lost my baby and he is a big boy now.

I love the timing with us as our baby will arrive just before LO starts proper school. It is terrifying that he is going to school already, but at least I still have my baby to coo over whilst he's busy growing up and pushing me away when I want kisses, I'll just cover the baby in kisses because there's nothing she'll be able to do about it muahaha. Lol.

Can't believe how fast my little man is growing up. :(. And I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going :D x

Tellme about it.
It dosn't seem 2 min ago that i was pushing my ES that is now 7 around in the pram now my 2 yr old is growing up i want then to stay babies :haha:

My baby went to pre-school today for the 1st time i need this baby to come soon as i feel like i have lost my baby and he is a big boy now.

I love the timing with us as our baby will arrive just before LO starts proper school. It is terrifying that he is going to school already, but at least I still have my baby to coo over whilst he's busy growing up and pushing me away when I want kisses, I'll just cover the baby in kisses because there's nothing she'll be able to do about it muahaha. Lol.

Can't believe how fast my little man is growing up. :(. And I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going :D x

Tellme about it.
It dosn't seem 2 min ago that i was pushing my ES that is now 7 around in the pram now my 2 yr old is growing up i want then to stay babies :haha:

I hate how fast he's growing but at the same time so glad he's come out of his whiny hitting, screaming, terrible twos stage and he's such a lovely little man now. He talks to my bump telling the baby he thinks she'll be lovely and very pretty and that mummy is beautiful too. The little man puts happy tears in my eyes most days bless him. Definitely gonna be a heartbreaker when he grows up.

awww that is so sweet my Little one is still mad as ever i don't think he will grow out of it he hasn't got the terrible twos he just loves to play. We got the car seat the outher day and he said to Rueben my es "that is Jadens so don't tuch" so cute he will also kiss my belly and say baby Jaden in there. My es was and still is just a loving child and can't wait for Jaden to come.

My LO went through his teddies to give some to Lily bless him. He used to be crazy and just jump and run everywhere now he'd much rather sit in a corner playing on the DS or watching Ben 10. Even when it's lovely like it has been..."Toby you wanna go out?" "Let me just play this"...what is he 4 or 14?

My lungs are feeling squished and by the end of the day my ribs are so sore.
And I just realised we got engaged on our V-day!

Congrats on your engagment i wish i was planing my wedding again i loved it.

It is my v~day tomoz :happydance:
Jaden hasn't moved much for a few days but i think he is making up for it today as he has not stoped in the last hr. I am soooo going to miss being preg.

Congrats on your engagment i wish i was planing my wedding again i loved it.

It is my v~day tomoz :happydance:
Jaden hasn't moved much for a few days but i think he is making up for it today as he has not stoped in the last hr. I am soooo going to miss being preg.

It's my V day friday...it's going soooo fast!!!

Lily didn't move much yesterday even when I lay down and had something to eat etc she just wasn't having any of it and I started to get a little worried, but she certainly made up for it this morning, woke me up with her kicking and didn't stop until I had gotten dressed and made a brew lol

Its my v day today! Woohoo! :happydance: after the last few days though i am dreading a heavily pregnant summer i think i will have to buy boxes of ice lollies to get me through!

Its my v day today! Woohoo! :happydance: after the last few days though i am dreading a heavily pregnant summer i think i will have to buy boxes of ice lollies to get me through!

Yup I will be living of twisters and soleros come June lol x

I woke up this morning to find an empty tub of Ben & Jerry's in my kitchen...can't believe I wasn't even offered any!!! And damn now I want some ben & jerry's. Maybe some chocolate fudge brownie, maybe some half and half mmmmm

I woke up this morning to find an empty tub of Ben & Jerry's in my kitchen...can't believe I wasn't even offered any!!! And damn now I want some ben & jerry's. Maybe some chocolate fudge brownie, maybe some half and half mmmmm

:shock::trouble: thats so unforgivable on so many levels! :grr:

Mmmm Ben and Jerrys chocolate fudge frozen yoghurt!! Less fat so less guilt !!

How is everyOne?

I has a really bad fall yesterday :(

Baby is fine but I can barely walk and I'm covered in bruises, lovely!!

Ouch :hugs: try and be a little more careful! I'm doing okay i'm grouchy as hell because of the heat sapping my energy and my patience. Also i've found when i get hot i feel really sick again which means i am not eating much during the daytime then stuffing myself like a pig in the evenings. Not exactly healthy but what can you do...pregnancy is a strange time sometimes!

Kmbaby~ Jaden is defo making up for the few days he has been hardly moving he has not stoped all day yet.

sthorp~ Happy V day.

Taper~ Ouch hope you are geting waited on by your OH.

You ladys have made me want ice cream now big time and we have none in boooo.

I can not stop eating refresher bars at the min my poor teeth lol

I think i am going to boil this summer i ma bigger than i was with my LO and it seems like it is going to be a realy hot 1 i want to know how woman in hot places do it? do they just sit in a bath of ice for the 9 months?

On a good thing thow i got some lovley summer pants from next and a few tops so i am set for now.

is it just me? But i don't feel like i fit in 2nd tri any more?

Kmbaby~ Jaden is defo making up for the few days he has been hardly moving he has not stoped all day yet.

sthorp~ Happy V day.

Taper~ Ouch hope you are geting waited on by your OH.

You ladys have made me want ice cream now big time and we have none in boooo.

I can not stop eating refresher bars at the min my poor teeth lol

I think i am going to boil this summer i ma bigger than i was with my LO and it seems like it is going to be a realy hot 1 i want to know how woman in hot places do it? do they just sit in a bath of ice for the 9 months?

On a good thing thow i got some lovley summer pants from next and a few tops so i am set for now.

is it just me? But i don't feel like i fit in 2nd tri any more?

I felt exactly the same this morning when I went on the forum and it was all gender scans and 14/15/16 week advice wanted stuff I was like pfft past that can I move to third tri yet? lol.

My fingers are starting to swell too, but luckily it doesn't look like me feet have started doing so yet.

I bought some summer clothes too. I'm thinking I might just live in maxi dresses for the next 4 months lol

Hope everyone is having a lovely day? Its so beautiful in London today!! Even though its hot, I live in a really breezy area so I'm not boiling. I'm about to treat myself to some solero :haha: Its v-day today too so any excuse to indulge in naughty food :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->