*mangotango's* TWW Buddies with BFPs Due March 2014 (Everyone Welcome)!!

Cloe - what time is your scan? It's 9pm here so I'm probably going to have to wait until my tomorrow to find out whether you've got a pink or blue bundle!

I've been scheduled to have my next scan on Tuesday morning so will know more about the fluid etc then.

Hope all you ladies are well. Haven't heard from some of you in a while?!

Moolia, it's another little boy for us! We are so excited and happy!!! Over the moon! :happydance:

Ah so happy for you! How lovely for your little boy to have a brother! I'm glad you're so happy and excited and not suffering gender disappointment! I think it's lovely either way but for different reasons isn't it! :)

So Cloe and Amber are having boys and CountryMomma is having a girl :)

Woo-hoo, congrats Cloe!!!

Curtis and I went to Target yesterday for something not baby related. We swung by the baby section and QUICKLY became overwhelmed. Baby swings, play pens, bottle warmers, breast pumps, diapers for every kid under 3...
My heart is beating fast thinking about it. Where do we start? What's necessity versus "this is cute but we'll never use". Don't get me started on car seats...

Go in for my 20 week appointment tomorrow at 2:45pm!! I know I will only be 16+5 but my DH was so anxious to find out baby's sex that my MW scheduled it early! Wish me luck! :)

Amber - There really are SO many things to get! I have no idea what's good and what's not. Do you have any friends who are moms who can help you sift through the unnecessary stuff?

CountryMomma- Good luck at your u/s! I hope they can see the gender! That will be so exciting.

Hi ladies !!! Congrats on all the excitement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some great sites online that cover "what you really need for baby and what is unnecessary". Use google to find some great info and create a necessity list !

Moolia - How are you doing ?? I have been thinking about you and your situation but I am very hopeful that everything will turn out great :)

Congrats ladies !!! So much excitement :)

Go in for my 20 week appointment tomorrow at 2:45pm!! I know I will only be 16+5 but my DH was so anxious to find out baby's sex that my MW scheduled it early! Wish me luck! :)

I thought you already knew the sex? Or was that just an early indication? Good luck at your appointment anyway :flower:

My scan is in 3 hours! I feel so nervous! Can't wait to get it over with really - it's been a long and emotional week of waiting. Will let you know how I get on. Thanks for your thoughts x

Hi everyone! I'm so relieved and happy to report that my fluid level has almost doubled and the baby looks fine! :happydance:

It's been a very worrying and emotional week and now I feel totally shattered! I've got to see my obstetrician to discuss the bleeding issue but the midwives aren't concerned really.

Just so happy! :happydance: xx

Had my anatomy scan today and everything looked great!! Also was confirmed girl with the three white lines!!

Moolia - That is AMAZING! I am so happy to hear that your baby is okay and your fluid levels have risen! What a wonderful relief. I am sure you must hate that you were put through all that worry for nothing! I how your appt with your ob further assuages your concerns. :hugs:

CountryMomma - That is so exciting! Congrats on having a girl! It'll be so fun to dress a little princess.

Hi everyone! I'm so relieved and happy to report that my fluid level has almost doubled and the baby looks fine! :happydance:

It's been a very worrying and emotional week and now I feel totally shattered! I've got to see my obstetrician to discuss the bleeding issue but the midwives aren't concerned really.

Just so happy! :happydance: xx

Ohhhh Moolia! You have no idea how happy I am for you!!! I am so glad everything is going well!!! Big hugs from me! :hugs:

That's great news, Moolia!!!!
Congrats CountryMommy on baby girl!!! So sweet.

Quick update:
I got the "linea nigra" on my stomach. Very cool to see.
Our fetal doppler is really coming in handy; we listen to our sons heartbeat all the time.
I can no longer sleep on my stomach.
We started our baby registry this weekend and I had to pull the wand out of Curtis' hands.

Amber - So neat that your body is making all these changes!!! I am glad you are finding the doppler to be very reassuring. I have a feeling the only way I'll survive another pregnancy is buy getting one and checking every day!

So exciting about your baby registry. Have you bought anything for the baby yet?

Haven't bought anything yet. I'm having at least 3 baby showers (co-workers, sorority sisters, and church/family) so we'll wait. I have a feeling most of our Christmas shopping will be for the baby and the nursery.

3 showers! That's great! Your baby will be very spoiled. Are you having the showers before or after you've had the baby? Yes, I would definitely imagine most of your Christmas budget would go to the baby! I can't believe you're 17 weeks already! I guess I would have been too. :(

3 showers! That's great! Your baby will be very spoiled. Are you having the showers before or after you've had the baby? Yes, I would definitely imagine most of your Christmas budget would go to the baby! I can't believe you're 17 weeks already! I guess I would have been too. :(

Hi Ladies!

I had my baby shower with my first born three months after he was born and looking back I would very much recommend doing before the baby comes. It was a little stressful on both my husband and the little one. Just too many people and too much going on....

My SIL had three baby showers as well and hers were nicely spread out before her LO's arrival. I think she enjoyed it very much! You are so lucky to have so many baby showers. Your Lo is loved so much already! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->