*mangotango's* TWW Buddies with BFPs Due March 2014 (Everyone Welcome)!!

3 showers! That's great! Your baby will be very spoiled. Are you having the showers before or after you've had the baby? Yes, I would definitely imagine most of your Christmas budget would go to the baby! I can't believe you're 17 weeks already! I guess I would have been too. :(

3 baby showers?!!! Wow! I've never heard of having a baby shower after the baby is born before. I think baby showers are looked at a bit differently in the uk though. I'm not sure if I'll have one this time. I had a fairly small one last time but it was lovely.

Literati - :( sorry that you are reminded of your loss by us! How is ttc going? Are you managing to relax or is it stressful?

I'm having to have another scan next week and back to consultant week after just to keep an eye on things. I've also been put on light duties at work so that has taken some pressure and stress off me :)

Moolia - Thank you. TTC is going okay. I haven't really relaxed at all about it, no, ahah! I've been pretty stressed. But currently I am 11 DPO with AF due on Monday. I think I'm out because I tested today with a BFN but it's still early. I have a feeling I'll be trying for another month or two. :S Last cycle I was so extreme that I was waking up in the middle of the night to get all our BD sessions in! If we have to try again this month, I think we'll just dtd every other day to keep it simple.

I'm glad they're keeping a close eye on you now! Hopefully it's just smooth sailing ahead! That's good you're on light duties now! Do you have a fairly active/strenuous job normally?

I can't believe you're 17 weeks already! I guess I would have been too. :(

Literati- You are so strong and I know things will work out with you gettting pregnant. I know it's frustrating but keep your chin up. I lost the first baby at 8 weeks in March and would have been due around this time. As much as I wanted that pregnancy, there are alot of things going on in my life that would have SUCKED at 8 and 9 months pregnant. Deaths in the family, threatened unemployment, new house not ready until 2014...
We would have made it work but we are also grateful we have extra time to get ourselves together emotionally and financially. My prayers, positive energy and thoughts are with you always...

And don't forget that great man you are trying to conceive with. I'm sure he feels some kind of way with all of this. Give him an extra big hug. I didn't realize our previous loss affected Curtis as much as it did until I heard him whimpering in the shower at 3am one month after my D&C. They try to be strong but it hurts them too.

Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.:flower:

Thanks so much, Amber. It is true everything happens for a reason and I do tell myself sometimes that there was something that would have made the timing wrong with the last one. Obviously we would have been thrilled, but I trust there must be a reason we are going to have one later this time. God's timing is the best!

It is so true that loss affects our husbands a lot too. I remember a month or so again DH came home to me crying and asked me why. I was baffled how he could ask me why and I blurted out, "why do you think!? We lost our baby!" Then he said he just hasn't wanted to bring it up if that wasn't the reason, but then he admitted he had shed a few tears on the drive home for the same reason. So sad. :(

I am so happy for you that after such a hard loss you are now finally experiencing a healthy, happy pregnancy. You deserve it so much, and I do hope the other stresses in your life are taken care of before the baby arrives so you can just solely focus on your beautiful baby.

Good luck to everyone. You are all so very blessed.

Are you ladies feeling any movement? I'm freaking out a bit because I'm 18 weeks and can't feel anything. I hear his heartbeat but no flutters. I'm a heavier woman so maybe that has something to do with it?
On another note, err...I'm leaking. I just noticed it last night. I thought milk production didn't start until 3rd trimester.

Hey all, haven't been on here in a while.. been going through some things. At 17 weeks I was found to have low fluid around LO and was still low a week later at 18 weeks. Also at 18 weeks they found what they think is a Chorioangioma on my placenta. I have officially been sent to a high risk clinic for a level II ultrasound to see whats going on..

On a good note, little girl is moving around like crazy, I am actually able to feel her on the outside already, have been since about 17 weeks, probably due to the low fluid. But every time I feel her kick I get so happy because I know she is ok! :)

Hope every one else is doing well.

So sorry to hear about your fluid scare.

I wish I could feel my LO kick. :(

So sorry to hear about your fluid scare.

I wish I could feel my LO kick. :(

Hi there!

Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. I can't feel my LO yet either. I had an appointment with a mod. rist physician yesterday and she said it is nothing to worry about. We are just somewhere in the weeks where we should start to feel movements in the weeks to come. So, please don't worry! I know what it feels like. Thinking of you and hoping you will start to feel your Lo soon! Hugs! :hugs:

Amber - Try not to worry about not feeling movement yet. My co-worker who is pregnant didn't feel movement until 21 weeks (or was it 22?). She was found to have an anterior placenta which apparently can cause you to take a lot longer to feel the baby kick since (s)he has to kick through that soft cushion. So perhaps you have the same thing! That is crazy that you're leaking already! I suppose your baby is going to be very well fed when the time comes!

CountryMomma - So sorry to hear you've had a few scares during this pregnancy. I am sure Moolia could relate to you on the low fluid problem. I do hope your fluid levels improve and that everything is fine.

Scary about the chorioangioma! I had to look that up but I do hope that it turns out to be nothing serious. It is good they are monitoring you carefully to make sure.

I'm so glad you can feel your little one kicking! That must be so reassuring. :hugs:

Cloe - Good to know not feeling movement yet can be totally normal! I do hope both you and Amber get to feel some kicks soon!

Hey ladies,

CountryMomma - can definitely relate to you! It feels very scary doesn't it! Drink loads and loads of fluids. Not sure what the other thing you said is but I hope it's not serious.

I've been feeling baby loads since about 16 weeks (much earlier than with ds) and my DH actually felt a kick yesterday for the first time! I know that it can be later though and I don't think there's anything to worry about at this stage :)

I had another scan today and everything still looks ok, baby is growing well and fluid level is in normal range :)

The baby had it's legs tightly closed though so still don't know the sex!!

LADIES, I HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL.
I JUST GOT MY BFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S REAL !!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT :)

I have an appointment on Thursday to get the results of my blood work and go over a few things.. So if all goes well I will be due in June !!!!!!

I JUST GOT MY BFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S REAL !!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT :)

I have an appointment on Thursday to get the results of my blood work and go over a few things.. So if all goes well I will be due in June !!!!!!

Oh my gosh!!!! That's wonderful!!!! I am so happy and excited for you!!! Yay for your BFP!!!:hugs::happydance:

Congratulations! What wonderful news! Fingers crossed for a h&h 9 months for you! Hope you will be staying on this thread with us! :)

Thanks so much !! I am hoping and praying as well.
How are all you ladies feeling ?
I'll keep you posted !!

Newlyweds - Tell me what day in June you are due (you can always change it later) so I can add you to the list)!!

And I already told you congrats, but of course CONGRATS again! :)

Hi ladies,

Hope you're all well.

I had my scan today and everything was perfect. Baby is bang on the 50th percentile for all measurements and everything looks good.

Also, I can't believe it but we are having a GIRL!! :happydance:

I'm soooooo shocked and happy! Wanted a girl so badly and we did sway for a girl so I'm so glad it worked! :happydance:

Moolia- congrats on the news that you are having a girl and that she's so healthy! That is wonderful!

What?!!!!! That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

We saw little man in 4D yesterday. That was surreal. We also got to see his boy parts, lol! I've never seen Curtis smile so hard in my life.
So I have an anterior placenta which is why I haven't felt him kick yet. It was good to see him so active though.
At one point the doctor got quiet when looking at the baby's heart. Said he only saw 2 chambers clearly. After 5 minutes of searching he told me to go use the bathroom to empty my bladder. When I came back the view was so much clearer and we saw all 4 chambers. Phew...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->