*mangotango's* TWW Buddies with BFPs Due March 2014 (Everyone Welcome)!!

Here goes! Let's see if I upload a pic of my beautiful baby :)

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful picture! So happy for you! :hugs:

:happydance:

Any gender guesses? Skull looks different to ds US but I know it doesn't really mean much!

Ha ha, I really wanted to comment on the little nub in my last comment, but I guess that wouldn't have been proper.

I think it is :pink:, not based on skull but little nub. :flower:

Can't wait until you find out. :)

I can't wait either! I can't tell where the nub is? Do you think you'd be able to explain where you think it is? Thanks :)

Hm, I will give it a try and explain. :)
So, if you look to the far end of your little one between the legs and the end of the spine you will see a little white shadowy nub right in the middle sticking out. That is the nub. Found it??? :happydance:

Thanks Chloe :) I thought that might be the nub but wasn't sure! Hope you're right and we are both having girls :) xx

That would be cute if you both had girls! Do either of you have little baby bumps yet? :)

Adorable! I love the early-on baby bumps. So tiny but cute! ;) Are you going to start wearing maternity clothes soon?

Just got the Maternit21 results in. Negative for Trisomy 21, 18 and 13, thank you God.
And the sex is....

A BOY!!!! I could have sworn it was a girl. Still doing the party, but it's more to surprise grandparents and uncles. SO doesn't know yet. You all are the first!

Just got the Maternit21 results in. Negative for Trisomy 21, 18 and 13, thank you God.
And the sex is....

A BOY!!!! I could have sworn it was a girl. Still doing the party, but it's more to surprise grandparents and uncles. SO doesn't know yet. You all are the first!

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!! :hugs: :happydance::flower:

Congratulations! A boy! That is so exciting. I can't wait to hear what you name him. Are you going to rush out and buy a bunch of boy clothes now? When is your gender reveal party going to be? I hope everyone is surprised. Thanks for sharing the big news with us!

Congratulations! A boy! That is so exciting. I can't wait to hear what you name him. Are you going to rush out and buy a bunch of boy clothes now? When is your gender reveal party going to be? I hope everyone is surprised. Thanks for sharing the big news with us!

The party is in October...Shocktober! I was excited for a girl but I can't wait to see the look on my SO's face when he finds out he's having a son. That makes me happy...

Little man.

Yes, I think my hubby will be a lot more excited if we have a boy than I will... But you are just surprised and soon you will fully embrace and be thrilled about having a little boy!

Hi all, I just found this group I am due March 6th!

Congratulations, CountryMomma! I will add you to the list. How have you been feeling?

I am feeling much better now that I am in 2nd Tri. Was nauseated 24/7 for most of my 1st. Am still very very tired though. Just have no ambition to do anything really. But of course I cannot sleep at night due to always being uncomfortable.. other than that I am feeling just fine and can't wait to feel baby kick!

Wow, sounds like you had a rough first trimester! You must be so relieved to be in the 2nd tri now. I hope you enjoy it! That is too bad you're still feeling so tired and are unable to sleep. Hopefully you're able to get some better sleeps soon.

It was actually a better 1st tri than with my last LO. Instead of just feeling sick all day I was actually getting sick. So I am grateful for that!

CountryMomma-
I too have a hard time sleeping at night, but I'm so tired when I get home from work. I also get full very quickly and feel bloated most of the day. Second tri has not been much different from first tri for me.

Hi ladies ! Just stopping in to see how everyone was doing.

Amber - A BOY !!! How exciting :) I am 100% convinced that my first child will be a boy. I basically have a room designed and everything, haha. Every mommy wants to have a girly of their own but boys are special in their own ways :)
Do you have any names picked out ?!?!
Thanks so much for sharing with us :)

Are any of you other ladies finding out soon ?? Hope you're all feeling well !

<3

Wow, CountryMomma! I don't know what would be worse for me. I'm glad you found this one to be better.

That kind of sucks that your 2nd trimester hasn't gotten any better, Amber. Did you have bad nausea in the first tri at all? I hope you can start sleeping better.

Newlyweds - I am sure I will have a boy first as well - only because I REALLY want a girl first. :p Things usually happen the opposite of what you want. :p But baby boys are so sweet and I have a perfect name picked out for when the time comes (which - sorry! - I won't be revealing until it happens)!

My SO is Curtis James so we're naming the little on CJ. As of now, lol!

@Literati, my first trimester wasn't that bad and I could eat like no one's business. But now, not so much. My doc said I will have new symptoms every week and eventually my appetite will come back. I'll enjoy for now as I have only gained 4 pounds total.

Just been catching up on everyone's news!

Amber - so exciting! Congratulations! Boys are wonderful! I really wanted a girl last time but my ds is so amazing. I've heard from a lot of people that have had both that boys are easier babies and can be more loving children! :)

CountryMomma - welcome! Do I see that you have 4 boys and are now expecting a girl?! Amazing! :) Did you sway for pink?

I've been feeling a little better in last couple of days so hoping second trimester will be the honeymoon period for me! I have an enormous bump though! A lot of it is bloat as it's so much bigger in the evening but it is there when I lay flat too so I know it's a bump! I'm glad everyone knows now because there's no way I can hide it anymore!! ;) xx

Amber - CJ is a really cute name! Wow, 4 lbs is not bad at all! Are you showing at all yet? I hope you get your appetite back really soon.

Moolia - That's adorable that you have such a big bump! Aww! I'm glad you're able to be public with it now too. Have people been very supportive? Do you have any other children?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->