*mangotango's* TWW Buddies with BFPs Due March 2014 (Everyone Welcome)!!

Well I have no idea where to look for the 'nub' but I hope you can find out the gender at the 20 wk scan! That will be exciting!

Moolia - Wow, so exciting that you only have a week to go before your ultrasound! I can't wait to hear about it. :)

TTC has *just* started for me as I was waiting for my first AF to start trying. AF came on Thursday so I'll be gearing up to ovulate sometime next week. Let the BDing begin! I am doing okay right now...I just feel really anxious to get pregnant again and am finding it hard to see people who got pregnant around the same reaching all these milestones that I should have been right now. :(

Cloe - Wow, only 2 more days! That will be a very nice birthday present! I hope you post a pic!

How is everyone else doing? Amber?

Hey ladies! It's been a crazy week at work so I've been MIA. I literally fall asleep at 8:30p now. It's crazy.
I'm starting to show a bit, or so I've been told. I just think I look heavy. We went to Olive Garden the other day and I swear they had to grease me up to get me out the booth.
I have my maternit21 test on Monday!!! Hopefully we'll know the sex in 7-10 business days...
Literati, when I lost the first in April I couldn't even come on these boards. It upset me too much. Kudos to you for staying strong and moving forward.
Cloe, I am so jealous you're about to be 13 weeks...

Amber - Wow, that is some tiredness! Hopefully when the 2nd trimester starts you'll get some of your energy back! That is so exciting that you will know the sex soon! Looking forward to hearing the news.

Thanks! I am so happy for you that this time you are having a healthy pregnancy! It gives me hope for my next time... :)

Cloe - how was the US? Happy birthday!!

Hi Moolia!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! It was sooo magical to see my little baby jumping around in my belly. I had not seen it until now, but what can I say best birthday present EVER!!! :happydance:

Everything looks fine, the baby measures on track and looks healthy so far.
The ultrasound picture that I received is a little grainy, but if you look closely you will still be able to make out the nub/spine ratio (for all the ladies that are as nub obsessed as I am). With my son I guessed right, but this time I have no clue. My dh thinks it is a girl, but I simply don't know....:haha:

Take a look and let me know what you think! :hugs:

Aw bless! I can't wait to see my little one next week! Such a cute pic but I can't remember the nub theory! Remember researching last time but I've completely forgotten so better look into it again before having a guess. Would you like a girl this time?

Ha, yes, I had to look it up again as well. We are secretly hoping for a little girl, but of course no matter what it will be we will be overjoyed and happy with a healthy little baby no matter the sex of the baby.

I actually found my son's 12 week nub shot yesterday. I will attach both for comparison. Both nubs look soooo different, it makes me wonder if we might really end up with a little girlie. :happydance:

Let me know what you think. :flower:

Is the nub the white line? I would say girl based on what I read but I looked at my son's US and that looked like girl to me too! Ha ha!

Like you, I also would secretly love a girl but would be happy either way as long as he or she is healthy.

Can't wait until Wednesday now! At least it's in the morning so don't have to wait long on the day. Really feels like I've been waiting forever this time! I'll try to figure out how to post a pic so you can guess the nub too! :)

Moolia - Wow, so exciting that you only have a week to go before your ultrasound! I can't wait to hear about it. :)

TTC has *just* started for me as I was waiting for my first AF to start trying. AF came on Thursday so I'll be gearing up to ovulate sometime next week. Let the BDing begin! I am doing okay right now...I just feel really anxious to get pregnant again and am finding it hard to see people who got pregnant around the same reaching all these milestones that I should have been right now. :(

Cloe - Wow, only 2 more days! That will be a very nice birthday present! I hope you post a pic!

How is everyone else doing? Amber?

I have my fingers crossed that you will have a sticky bean very soon! At least you get to BD. My door is well and truly closed in that regard at the moment! Ha ha! :haha:

Today...was amazing. Like I said before, I always have this uneasy feeling when I see the baby. Still very scared of the dreaded "there's no heartbeat". But today I saw my baby thriving! So much so that I'm supposed to be measuring at 11 week 6 days but the baby is 12 weeks 3 days. We saw him/her kicking, attempting to suck its thumb, saw the umbilical cord, the placenta. And saw it in 4D. Heartbeat is 171. What an awesome day. We should know the sex in 10 days.
Pic below. Can you see the thumb at the mouth?
12 WEEKS 3 DAYS.jpg

OMG, this is wonderful!!! I am so so happy for you! It is magical, isn't it? :happydance: May I take a guess in regards to the sex of the baby by using the nub theory?

What an amazing day for you!!! :hugs:

Congrats, Amber! Your baby looks great! I am so glad scans can now take on a happy connotation for you. And I can't wait to hear the gender, either! :) Enjoy your remaining 6 months before you get to meet this little sweetie!

Moolia - Thanks! haha. Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy dtd again soon. :p

Very happy for you Amber :) It is so magical.

Had my scan today. They confirmed what I thought which is EDD of 10th March. Baby was just beautiful and jumping around and waving! S/he had hiccups too which my ds did in all his scans!! I can't work out how to post a pic from my phone - is there a way to do this? I can't make out the nub myself but the skull looks a different shape to ds, although that could just be the angle I'm sure. Wish I knew the sex now! ;)

Very happy for you Amber :) It is so magical.

Had my scan today. They confirmed what I thought which is EDD of 10th March. Baby was just beautiful and jumping around and waving! S/he had hiccups too which my ds did in all his scans!! I can't work out how to post a pic from my phone - is there a way to do this? I can't make out the nub myself but the skull looks a different shape to ds, although that could just be the angle I'm sure. Wish I knew the sex now! ;)

This sounds so great! I am so happy for you!!! Hm, you could always try to upload the picture from your phone onto your laptop and then upload it to BnB.

Hope it works! Can't wait to see your little bean! :hugs:

Here goes! Let's see if I upload a pic of my beautiful baby :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful picture! So happy for you! :hugs:

:happydance:

Any gender guesses? Skull looks different to ds US but I know it doesn't really mean much!

Ha ha, I really wanted to comment on the little nub in my last comment, but I guess that wouldn't have been proper.

I think it is :pink:, not based on skull but little nub. :flower:

Can't wait until you find out. :)

Wow, Moolia, what a beautiful baby! You must be so proud. I can't wait to hear the gender either! :)

Hi ladies, just had to pop in and say hello and see how everyone is doing !
I am in aw looking at all the beautiful ultrasounds !!!! You ladies must be sooo excited. Wow, that really was a lucky thread that month, haha. Hopefully some of your luck will rub off onto the rest of us :)
Literati and I are only a couple of days apart in our dpo's this month, so we will be finding out together soon.. Keep your fingers crossed for us !
I am so happy (and jealous!!!) for all you guys, it is so amazing to see how much development has been made already.
Good luck and make sure to tell us the genders when you find out !!!
xoxo

Any gender guesses? Skull looks different to ds US but I know it doesn't really mean much!

Ha ha, I really wanted to comment on the little nub in my last comment, but I guess that wouldn't have been proper.

I can't wait either! I can't tell where the nub is? Do you think you'd be able to explain where you think it is? Thanks :)

Hi ladies, just had to pop in and say hello and see how everyone is doing !
I am in aw looking at all the beautiful ultrasounds !!!! You ladies must be sooo excited. Wow, that really was a lucky thread that month, haha. Hopefully some of your luck will rub off onto the rest of us :)
Literati and I are only a couple of days apart in our dpo's this month, so we will be finding out together soon.. Keep your fingers crossed for us !
I am so happy (and jealous!!!) for all you guys, it is so amazing to see how much development has been made already.
Good luck and make sure to tell us the genders when you find out !!!
xoxo

Thank you Newlyweds! How many dpo are you now? Will be keeping fingers and toes crossed for you both! :) xx

I can't wait either! I can't tell where the nub is? Do you think you'd be able to explain where you think it is? Thanks :)

Hm, I will give it a try and explain. :)
So, if you look to the far end of your little one between the legs and the end of the spine you will see a little white shadowy nub right in the middle sticking out. That is the nub. Found it??? :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->