Manual vs Automatic

R_x

Reaction score
Thoughts? I have a manual but tempted to go for an automatic next time.
Help x

We had both. Just sold the Automatic, only reason was because our 4x4 was the most practical for us and we didn't need two cars.

I loved the automatic though, sooo easy to drive, great for motorway/long distance driving but it was useless in snow. You couldn't get it off the driveway, never mind anywhere else.

I was a nervous driver and didn't drive. My husband left me and I had no option but to drive. I got an automatic and I absolutely love it!

I wouldn't know how to drive an automatic! Lol I have only ever driven a manual car

automatic i love mine would never go back to a manual

I never learned how to drive a manual. I tried, but failed miserably! So I would obviously opt for an automatic. :)

I much prefer my auto. I do a 4/6 hr drive twive a week and my auto is a dream sat in traffic!

I drive ( when allowed ) a auto i couldnt get on with a manual. xxxx

Autos are easier and great if you'll be driving in traffic or places with a lot of intersections. It gets annoying changing gear all the time in a manual in stop-start traffic.

I wouldn't ever buy a manual, tbh. We have two cars, both auto and we love it.

My first car was a manual, but every one since has been automatic. I'd never buy another manual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->