many dirty nappies

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
L is 1 year n 2 weeks old and recently we have 3-5 dirty nappies a day :wacko:

not much each one of them, but is it normal?

I think it is. You should talk to MO3 I think she might have some info on this

There are averages obviously but some people change LO's nappies more than others as well as babies eating and drinking and sleeping differently so there is no right or wrong.

At that age I probably changed my babies bottoms....

1st thing in the morning

10mins later as they always did a poo once I'd changed their bum:dohh:

Lunchtime

mid afternoon

Teatime

Bedtime

So yep....about 5-6times a day. Toby is 21months now and Erin is 7months and I change them both at the same times usually, unless one has done a stinker in the meantime:winkwink:

There are averages obviously but some people change LO's nappies more than others as well as babies eating and drinking and sleeping differently so there is no right or wrong.

1st thing in the morning

Lunchtime

mid afternoon

Teatime

Bedtime

So yep....about 5-6times a day. Toby is 21months now and Erin is 7months and I change them both at the same times usually, unless one has done a stinker in the meantime:winkwink:

yes,i have to change it right away coz it stinks :wacko: sooooooooooo much not like when he was little

I recently switched my 5 month old to formula and now I change a poopy diaper almost after every feed... so 4-5 times a day and once at night

1st thing in the morning

Lunchtime

mid afternoon

Teatime

Bedtime

yes,i have to change it right away coz it stinks :wacko: sooooooooooo much not like when he was little

Coz he's eating "proper" food now and their digestive system matures and changes too so will process the food differently too. It's fine babe....don't worry:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->