March 2012 Beans Here****

my oh is 8th nov, im 8th may and we starting seeing eachother 8th august! so 8th march would be awesome! xx

That's cool griffin! I'll let you all know. Maybe its best I do it in the morning if I can't hold my pee for 4 hours Xx

well i came off af on friday - and its cd9 now, and my cycles range up to 48 days lol so i have NO idea :) xxxx

hi ladies ! hope you dont mind me just jumping in!!

Were also holding high hopes for our July BFP!!! Its our first round of clomid and with lots of PMA Were feeling lucky!!! xxx

Good luck summer! And this is my first period that's come on time since coming off b/c in march Xx

my oh is 8th nov, im 8th may and we starting seeing eachother 8th august! so 8th march would be awesome! xx

That's amazing, so 8 is a lucky number for you!

Kezza, if you can't hold your pee then its probably best to wait until the morning as it would be a waste. But if you pee in a cup or something you can see how strong it is before you use a test..... Hmmmm, I never thought i'd be talking this much about pee ever!

Haha lol ill try , haven't been since 11.. give me till 3pm. I hope I can hold lol Xx

It is lucky! Would be lovely to have a dinky son to share the date!xx

It is lucky! Would be lovely to have a dinky son to share the date!xx

If ya were to be due around that date your last period would have had to start at the beginning of June, unless you go over or early in your preg!

Just had a quick nose on the net :)

Well I came on 13th June, so probably not lol

I dont care really but little boys are so sweet in dungarees!xxx

Try this girls, its only for a bit of fun but some people really believe in it?

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

I have a DS (16 months now) and I LOVE putting him in dungarees!! I keep changing my mind between wanting a girl or a boy, i'd be thrilled with either :D

xxx

Try this girls, its only for a bit of fun but some people really believe in it?

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

Oooh it was correct for my DS! But my psychic says i'm having a girl next and if I conceive this month (that she predicts) then it says it would be a boy... haha! Only time will tell I guess!

I have a DS (16 months now) and I LOVE putting him in dungarees!! I keep changing my mind between wanting a girl or a boy, i'd be thrilled with either :D

xxx

16 months, thats my fav age!!!!!!!!!!

I dont get it . Lol mine says boy.. what's the month bit about.. can someone do mine and explain... my birthday is 24th march 1989

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->