March 2012 Beans Here****

Morning girls! I should ovulate anytime now. I'm on cd14... no symptoms as of yet, need to get a positive ovulation test. Will test in 1 1/2 hours. Bedded last night, cervix out of reach. Xx

i know guest...thats what im clinging to but in my mind i just know...:nope:
just feel down & out today,i even wanted to scream at OH that its probably all his fault!!!!! how bad am i????
good luck with ov - get ya :sex:shoes on!!!! xx

Morning girls! I should ovulate anytime now. I'm on cd14... no symptoms as of yet, need to get a positive ovulation test. Will test in 1 1/2 hours. Bedded last night, cervix out of reach. Xx

good luck kezza :thumbup: xx

i know guest...thats what im clinging to but in my mind i just know...:nope:
just feel down & out today,i even wanted to scream at OH that its probably all his fault!!!!! how bad am i????
good luck with ov - get ya :sex:shoes on!!!! xx

Ah we all have them days!!!!! i was like that yesterday, even his breathing was annoying me :) just take a deep breath and chill...... wen is AF due for you?

Kezza, GL getting you pos :) How are ya coping with holding your wee in lol

Thanks moonbeam! Gl to you too, hope AF isn't on her way to you and you get a bfp Xx
Guest, I'm finding it ok if I keep myself busy lol.. they say its best to test after 2pm anyway .. we shall see Xx

Im due AF friday,FF has my test day at 6th july!!!! so im not even due yet but i know myself well enough to know the cowbag is on her way......
im even shouting at Jeremy Kyle!!!!!
rrraaaah rrrraaaah!!!!!:grr:

DH reckons I'm crabbier and weepier than when AF is on her... is it wrong that I'm taking this as a promising sign?

He's right though, I love him dearly but he shits me.

ETA: Moon, where did you get that great smiley icon?

Ohhh moonbeam, af and pregnancy symptoms are very similiar. I'm watching Jezza too Haha gotta love him xx

grrrrr it makes my blood boil when all them rank vile women on it seem to sniff some undies & BINGO they get pregnant!!!!! (uk ladies will know what i mean ha ha )
bridie its on the advanced page at the bottom xx

good luck ladies! fingers crossed for your bfp's and pos opk..
is it just me or is this month dragging! i just want to ovulate already!! lol :wacko: :wacko:

I love Jeremy kyle lol but i never get to watch it coz im in work :(

Yes i know what you mean moonbeam! And Rosabelle I thibk its gone quite quick lol xxx

oh lucky you Kezza, i just feel like i should be ovulating already! hehe
so impatient :dohh: lol

Feels well horrible to be on CD5 and not further along. The period that started on Thursday and is still going now has put me out of bumpbuddy reach of you guys! noooo

Okay ladies today was my first ever HIGH on the Cbfm it my first month using it and soy let's hope we all get bfps

Alicia what's cbfm? ... still negative on the tests but been up town and bought some cute little baby booties, half price. Couldn't resist! Also got a fertility and conception book worth £12.99 for 99p. Bargain! Lol xxx

Feels well horrible to be on CD5 and not further along. The period that started on Thursday and is still going now has put me out of bumpbuddy reach of you guys! noooo

i wouldnt worry to much hun...i think im out for the july :bfp: anyway now :nope: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->