March 2012 Beans Here****

Hey girls - 4DPO today after FF shifted my O date - woke up with the sorest boobs EVER, queasy and headachey too - just half an hour ago I went off my tree at DH for yelling at DD all the time - screaming crying, telling him to leave her alone - full on tanty.... then went and laid on the bed and had a good cry... DH came in after ten minutes to tell me the washing machine had stopped working then told me he loved both of us... which set me off crying again... ugh, what a day

we just went through our first miscarriage this month. I we are not going to try for a baby but we are active. we had been trying to conceive for a few years now and gave up and came up pregnant. was totally in shock but to only lose it a few days after finding out. I would have been 7 weeks today... I was obsessed with getting pregnant and came to the conclusion that i couldnt. then came up pregnant. we would like to have a baby but we arent going to stress over it anymore due to the fact that it will happen when it happens.. I am just happy that i know i can conceive. even tho in the back of my mind i hope it happens i am not going to get stressed about it anymore! baby dust to all !!!!!!!!!

:hugs: bridie im with ya on the sore boobs!!! ....xx
welcome onelove :flower: xx

:hugs: bridie im with ya on the sore boobs!!! ....xx
welcome onelove :flower: xx
Ugh me too! I know I shouldn't be complaining but they really hurt.. and this is what we all have to look forward to for the better part of a year, lol. I'm actively convinced I'm preggo, though no BFP as yet. I should know for sure as of the 3rd I think.. hopefully we all get our bfps & sticky beans this month.

yeah mine were sooooo sore heavy last night every time i stood up!!!
im due af 1ST/2ND july so gonna try wait it out before i test
FXD xxx

yeah mine were sooooo sore heavy last night every time i stood up!!!
im due af 1ST/2ND july so gonna try wait it out before i test
FXD xxx
You have stronger willpower than I do, I've peed on like 7 tests in the last 3 days.. but I just went 10dpo, so what did I expect? :haha: my chart seems to indicate I implanted on 6dpo or 7dpo anyway, so if I am, it likely won't show up on tests til at least 12dpo.. I'm just remarkably impatient, but all those bfns have been depressing me a little bit, so I'm going to wait at least 2, maybe more, days. My biggest fear is never getting a bfp and not getting my af, either, thus prolonging my ability to try again soon. :shrug: I had a 61 day cycle prior to this one, and if my luteal phase is the usual 10-14 days, it would put me at a 40 day cycle this time. Which would be fine, but I have no way of knowing which way it will go.

Either way, I'm rooting for you. :thumbup:

awwww hang in there kezza...:hugs: how long are your cycles normally?? xx

Between 28 n 29... I'm just being impatient maybe Xx

ha ha yeah probably....good things come to those who wait....apparently!!! xx

Ohhh ! It's probably because I was told somewhere that id ovulate yesterday... Xx

ive found that the more info i read the more stressed i get - so i guess its all about keeping an open mind...mother nature just likes to tease!!! the cowbag!!! xx

Morning girls - 5DPO today - can my buddies look at my chart and tell me what they think my chances might be? Woke up dizzy and crampy with a stuffy nose... now I'm starting to get the waves of nausea

I'm joining the july testers but don't think I'll have a march beanier as AF (next _ is due july 22nd

Hey girls! FX for y'all.

I'll join ya. This is our 1st month trying. Hubby is just so confident that he has super swimmers and that he will get the job done right away. So I'll entertain that thought!! ;)

I think March would be a perfect month for a b-day. According to some online charts - we would be due 3/28.

Currently, I am waiting to OV at the moment.

Hiya girlies.. sorry havent checked in today.. OH and I having a big tiff! :(

I told him pretty much I will do this on my own now if he's gonna act like a prick. I don't need this stress IF I am preggers. =\ Oh boy oh boy!

Anyways! I went to shower and noticed my bbs looked tight in my bra, so since I had one size up (same cup just from 34 to 36) from when I was bigger before I lost weight I tried them on and they seem to fit?! Hmm.. MAYBE! Ima buy some tests tomorrow!

I took some Tylenol for this stress headache but it's not helping, anyone got some advice?

Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm officially 10dpo today - I said in a prior post I was 10dpo but I goofed! :haha: I'm just rushing time along..

My bbs are soooo tender. They were sore underneath, but now it's crept up to where they're sore on the topside, too, above the nipple. It's not in my head! My OH thinks it might be, and also the random waves of nausea I've been having.. well, that may be, but there's no way I'm imagining the sore bbs. I constantly rub/press on them to remind myself they still hurt.

I caved & tested (again...) and still nothing. :shrug: I'm going to try to put off til Wednesday, then again on Friday, when AF is due. Every other day would be good.. of course all these times I've tested I've never used FMU - might be why I keep getting BFNs! I'm so jealous of the girls who get their positives on 8dpo or 9dpo.. :haha:

Good luck, girls!

well i think im out.....im in the vilest mood today & have a banging headache!!
i just know that cowbag:witch:is imminent.
going to NTNP next month as i cant deal with my body playing tricks on me. FXD for all still in the race xx

well i think im out.....im in the vilest mood today & have a banging headache!!
i just know that cowbag:witch:is imminent.
going to NTNP next month as i cant deal with my body playing tricks on me. FXD for all still in the race xx

Your not out until she arrives moonbeam!!!!!!!!

I think im starting to ovulate, mild cramps extra CM.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->