March 2012 Beans Here****

Morning girls, still negative ovulation tests I done 2, a cheapie and a clear blue with fmu :( I really don't think I'm going to ovulate,iv waited all this time and this is how mother nature treats me xxx

Morning Griffin ...45 day cycles... I'd say start testing around cd25 but really can't say, people ovulate at all different times, you could ovulate late, are you doing any othwr tests like cervix, cum, temping? Xx

hard to check cm sometimes when usually i get confused with spermies! lol!

Morning Griffin ...45 day cycles... I'd say start testing around cd25 but really can't say, people ovulate at all different times, you could ovulate late, are you doing any othwr tests like cervix, cum, temping? Xx

:huh:

It's best to check cum in the evening before you go to bed. Are you temping? Xx

nope
mymonthlycycles has averaged my periods in the last year to 33days per cycle.... that cant be right surely!? ive had a 90 day cycle & a 70 day in that time....

Hmmm ... it can be right. Maybe you should start temping and checking your cervix and cum. its all easy. It's my first month of doing all them and its easy Xx

hey girlies sorry to jump in mid conversation but you are the first little group ive come across that around the same time in the cycle as me. so i have a period from 25-35 days so i could have ovulated from 4 days ago or maybe not until 5 days. my ovulation tests are getting darker and yesterday was only slightly lighter than the control but ive got quite bad cramps down below which feel like af cramps is that what ovulation cramps feel like?? x

hmm ok kezz ive changed my ticker, and im gonna start using opks next week xx

Hey Emma. That's ok! Yeah ovulation cramps can be on the right or left side, Sometimes you can't walk lol. Get bedding!! Xx

Griffin - better to test early than too late so get plenty Xx good luck, keep us posted

Kezz I hope you mean CM, unless 'cum' means something veerrryyy different in the UK?

i have been for the last 8 days straight now and will continue for another then every other day just so i dont miss it ha cant be doing with another bfn this month. i will still do my ovulation tests for the next few days i think. when you see the positive result you have up to 36 hours after dont you so do you think i have 36 hours from now or i am actually ovulating now. hmmm??

Umm not too sure, think your actually ovulating now. Do a test? Xx

i test between 12 and 2 thats the best time isnt it?? well thats what it says on the packet ha

Between 2 and 8 iv heard, and fmu isn't as effective Xx

yeah i know not to do the fmu i think il just stick to between 12 and 2 as when i done one yesterday it was a lot darker than the one i done at night time. ive been doing 2 a day for the last few days anyway so i dont miss this surge. hopefully that workd ha. :-( my right side is really sore i think it really must be now

Iv been testing everday for the last week and still nothing :( .. i will test again about the same time you do. keep me posted, but I'm sure they stay dark up untill your AF I read. As long as you've bedded hopefully you haven't missed it if you are ovulating now Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->