March 2012 Beans Here****

oh i wont tempt fate - im nt buying anything til 12 weeks have gone! xx

oh no kezza have you really bought stuff?? isnt it bad luck to buy stuff before 12 weeks?? i left it last time til after my 12 weeks though and didnt bring the pram into the house until she was born and i still had problems though she had to be delivered early and then was in hospital for a bit too so i suppose its just a myth eh xx

thats why i wont buy anything. i just browse! ive found LOTS of onesies i wanna buy (babies in onesies are SO cute)
im just focussing on GETTING pregnant with a sticky for now! xxx

No iv red up on it all. no harm in shopping if it makes you happy. The pram is bad luck till birth... I know that. Everyone's different Xx

Another neg opk today but it is only CD9 so im racing ahead of mself hehehehe!

Just a few booties and clothes. If there's great offers on, I say get them while you can. Iv got bottles and steriliser for an awesome price. I got a brand new silver cross car seat worth £115 for £10! Bargain. Loads of baby wipes when they are on multiple offers, and mothercare had a great sale on last month, half price Humphreys corner clothes, so cute. All packed away nicely in storage boxes Xx

my only worry with buying clothes and nappies is that the baby wont fit them! I could buy for a newborn and have a 9lb (god i hope not) baby!!!! lol xxxx

Well I haven't bought nappies lol.. iv bought mostly 3-6 months, coz they grow so fast, only got a few newborn Xx

aw very cute! i wont buy any til the 12 week. on the 20th june i would have announced 12 weeks because of the chem xxx

tis,but i had only faint pos for three days then i got negs, then came on a week later. so i didnt shed any tears over it at all because i hadnt seen a baby on a scan..it wasnt 'real' xx

Well let's hope you get a bfp very soon. I'm becoming very impatient with my ovulation xxx

I hope I do - and you!
Have you had at all a hint of a pos? I had another neg today but im only cd9 x

I do not buy anything til 36 weeks gone as never wanna tempt fate.

When I was pg with DS1 not a thing til 37 weeks and the same with DS2

Xx

https://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9108/imag0143aj.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g