March 2012 Beans Here****

feels weird being on here at work.. always on it on my phone.. night shift :( Will test again in the morning xx

So we bd tonight idk if I'm ov now or not

First opk this cycle. Very faint so hope it gets darker over the next few days.

https://img543.imageshack.us/img543/6244/imag0142k.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CD18, still negative opk... what am I to think!!!

that you are ovulating late this month cos you stressed out loads xxxx

This morning when I checked my CM, it was creamy.... it's now 4pm and I've just checked again - my cervix is very low and I have clear, stretchy CM - the first time I checked it had a little bit of blood in it but now it's just clear and stretchy - anybody have any ideas what this is about? Should I put this on my chart and if so what as??

I'm not as stressed out as I sound, iv been calm until it comes to testing xx

Bridiechild, it could be implantation bleeding, but I thought cervix was suppose to stay high up until AF... Xx

kezza i was messing hun :) it just might be a late ov so youll have a longer cycle this month :)
xxx

I know griffin, so does that mean my period will be late? Xxx

haha i would be lost if i had to check the cervix i havent got a clue where to feel where its meant to be what ts meant to feel like or anything im so dumb haha xx

wow that was graphic haha dont think il eat til tea time now!!! so is it meant to be low or high for me now 3dpo? xx

il never look at another donut the same again haha xx

Morning guest!

I've had an eventful 9DPO... checked my CM this morning and it was creamy - checked again about 4pm and had clear stretchy stuff with a little bit of blood in it, cervix was very low... kept checking, still have the stretchy CM but no more blood... had bloods taken at GP today so will know one way or the other on Monday but DAMN this waiting sucks....

Bridiechild the TWW is the pits!!!!!!

Was there much blood in the CM?????? was it dark or pinkish?

It was kind of bright red but only a little bit of it... no more since.... I can't get over how low my cervix is though! My temps have been dropping steadily too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->