March 2012 Beans Here****

oooh bridie are you going to test tomorrow?? xx

Yes Emma a donut, its pretty amazing. At ovulation I think its high, soft and open, Im not sure if it stays high till AF, Google it xxxxx
Afternoon Guest! Been napping from my first ever night shift I done last night. I'm cd18 and still no ovulation :( starting to give up hope now xxx

oooh bridie are you going to test tomorrow?? xx

Do you think I should?

I just some cramping too - right in the middle of my abdo, a few short stabbing pains....no more blood though still... it's about 10pm on my 9DPO... please God let it be IB!

I've only got 2 ICs left and I don't want to waste a FRER! I had bloods taken today, back to the GP on Monday for the results.... hope AF stays away til then.....

oooh if youve only got 2 then id wait until you have been the doctors and then if still no af and neg blood tests from the doctors test 2 days later. the wait kills you though doesnt it. i want to know now and im only 3dpo haha xx

Hey u guys I think I'm oing today maybe maybe not?!! But this is my expected o day and I'm cramping

Everyone's ovulating before me :( lol, iv just ordered a proper ovulation bbt. The one I got is a clinical thermometer.. is this wrong? Xxx

My btt is the brand bd and purple I love it

Lol, well I got told the one I got now might not be a proper bbt, how would I know? Xx

im cd 9, had no pos opks, but getting pinching in my lower left very slightly. so ill opk tonight again and see! xxxx

havnt even started ovulating yet lol could well have been wind lmao! i hope i get a bfp tooooo i want my easter bunny!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->