March 2012 Beans Here****

but your chart says + opk o the first? i temped the first time ever this morning, cd13 and 97.18 on the thermometer. no idea if thats high or low cos its the first day xx

Yeah but my post opk wasn't as positive as it always is for me mine gets darker way darker than the control line :) buy yeAh I don't trust opks they stay post for like a whole week the only reason I prolly wasn't getting post is bc I was taking them with fmu with the post I got it was 2mu I'm gonna go with temps :) ff will tell me weather it think I o or not this cycle

thats awesome. i dont know whether 97.18 is low or high or what sp i guess ill see that by the end of the week! xx

sorry griffin what did that mean haha im a bit thick xx

idk im so lost and confused... okay please go read my post... idk what to think

i just got another faint line on an opk - same as yesterday and today but not the same colour as the control x

my average is 30 days.

shortest was 28 days longest was 32 days

no not the temp griffin haha silly i meant the ic?? xx

i thought mine were quite average until one month i come on a week early?? is it like normal af or just spotting?? xx

spotting. think its ovulation spotting. :) i took soy this cycle and been cramping so pretty sure its O spotting. taking an opk in about 2 hours

haha me too. in your previous post you said do an ic? xx

ah yeah an ic opk lol. i do ic opks (internet cheapies)
i have had a faint line two days in a row and right now ive right pinchies. x

i cnt wait to get that bfp... i keep daydreaming of being heavily pregnant and giving birth and havnig all the cravings/maternity clothes etc... sssiiiiiigh xxx

i cnt wait to get that bfp... i keep daydreaming of being heavily pregnant and giving birth and havnig all the cravings/maternity clothes etc... sssiiiiiigh xxx

I do the same thing. Can't wait for that big belly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->