• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

March 2013 babies - we all have our beautiful babies :)

The scan went well, everything where it should be. Heart was beating well too.

Cant believe how clear the picture was.

It was an amazing thing to see, very emotional. :happydance:

Re: the peach to lemon comment, Baby becomes lemon sized tomorrow for us... I was just saying to DH in the car earlier about how I think lemon was the next one but that I thought a peach was bigger than a lemon! LOL

I thought peach was bigger too! *shurgs* oh well! It's really not important, the weeks are much more important... (faster they go by, faster we can hold our babies!!) :D

I went to the store tonight, and while I was there I compared the two. A peach is definitely bigger than a standard lemon. lol Some sites say 14 weeks is a nectarine, I think Ill go by that :) Im just happy baby is growing! yay!

Haha thats too funny. I was having that exact convo with DH today-- peaches are bigger! Ah well :)

Hey girls
Hope everyone is well.
Just come on for a bit of a moan about DH i rang him this morning for a bit of much needed sympathy after being sick and did i get any NO was more like i was i conviniencing him by ring grrrrr men if only they knew what being pregnany felt like.
I wish the sickness would go now :(
I have a hospital appointment on thurs to see my consultant but also have a midwife appt before hand and hoping ill hear bubba hb. Will update thurs after to let you all now what was said and weather im having another section etc.
X

Men are a nightmare!! My DH knows better than to be mean again!

After telling me in the 1st trimester that the symptoms, such as tiredness sickness and just generally feeling rough was all in my head and I am just lazy!!

Ha he soon got his bags packed and told to f off to his mothers and not bother coming back! LOL He soon changed his tune and he has been much better. Still never forgiven him properly though but then I am good at holding grudges for a while!!! lol x

Men! They have a knack of being insensitive at times, knowingly or not!

Hope your appointment on Thursday goes well :flower:

Sorry about your DH.

How about an extra sensitive guy like this though:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4519458/Im-pregnant-and-sos-my-boyfriend.html

Hope the link works!

We have our hospital appointment on Thursday for my husband to have his blood test for thalassemia. I'm thinking of being cheeky and asking if she can listen to the heartbeat as I feel in limbo at the moment. Feel in that gap between 12 and 16 weeks where there seems to be a slight bump but I'm not feeling movement yet and I'm hoping everything is still ok in there.

I know what you mean Lou, I feel a bit like that too.

AFM - it seems I'm completely neurotic this pregnancy. Got up this morning to a bit of bloody mucus type stuff when I wiped, instantly thought that something must be doing with my cervix (it is incompetent so I'm always on the lookout) and phoned the maternity ward. Went up to get checked, at which point the midwife couldn't find peanuts hb on a Doppler so the doctor stuck the portable scanner on me just to check peanut was fine. Peanut was dancing away in there and she saw the hb again so that was deemed fine. She then did a speculum examination to check my cervix, couldn't see any blood/fluid etc and took a swab just to check all ok there. She said my cervix looked long and closed, phew! Going back next tues for my actual suture procedure, after which I'm hope I'm a bit more relaxed!

I know what you mean Lou, I feel a bit like that too.

AFM - it seems I'm completely neurotic this pregnancy. Got up this morning to a bit of bloody mucus type stuff when I wiped, instantly thought that something must be doing with my cervix (it is incompetent so I'm always on the lookout) and phoned the maternity ward. Went up to get checked, at which point the midwife couldn't find peanuts hb on a Doppler so the doctor stuck the portable scanner on me just to check peanut was fine. Peanut was dancing away in there and she saw the hb again so that was deemed fine. She then did a speculum examination to check my cervix, couldn't see any blood/fluid etc and took a swab just to check all ok there. She said my cervix looked long and closed, phew! Going back next tues for my actual suture procedure, after which I'm hope I'm a bit more relaxed!

Bless you what a frightening thing to happen!! Am so glad you saw bean dancing away happily, what a monkey giving you a fright!! Hope all's well at your next app xx

Hi ladies,

I have started this thread as I thought it would be nice to have somewhere we we have all of out due dates together x :happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...er/1165195-march-2013-official-due-dates.html

Thanks hun, still a bit nervous but looking forward to getting my suture put in next week and maybe relaxing a bit after that.

Thanks hun, still a bit nervous but looking forward to getting my suture put in next week and maybe relaxing a bit after that.

I hope it all goes well for you. I can imagine after you have that you can relax a little! xx

One more week until I'll be joining you all :D

Does anyone else get a sort of dull ache very low down when they sit after going to the toilet? It only happens occasionally but just wondered what it might be, I'm guessing it's my uterus where it's getting a bit cramped in there. I really want it to pop up soon so I get my bump!!

Rose, I have had all kinds of odd cramps/aches/etc... not sure if I have had what you are describing exactly or not.

Rose I always feel a bit of an ache when I've used the loo. I also get all sorts of aches and pains generally, which freak me out as I didn't the last time I was preggo, but I think that's because I was 6 years younger then! :haha:

From what I've read on google, I think it's either round ligament pain or the pressure of my uterus on my muscles/ other organs, but it sounds fine so I'm not worried :)

I managed to eat 2 slices of toast with nutella on for breakfast, and I can now eat yoghurt again yippee :) things are on the up!!

I've had my appetite back properly for the last couple of weeks and it's great to be able to eat without feeling sick and to be able to eat stuff that I'd gone off, but really liked before :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"