MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Today has been the first day I've felt any symptoms..... Felt so sick this morning and not stopped eating all afternoon x hope everyone is well x

I've been pretty tired today... Just get up to do something and I'm glad to sit down once I've finished whatever it was I was doing! Had a little nap this afternoon aswell!

So I guess if that's anything to go by our little :baby: will be ok! haha

I am full of beans -have SO much energy !!

Should this have me worried ?

Think it is still the excitement and adrenaline buzzing me ? lol

Now I am sure I have jinxed myself -just bought a small maternity bundle from Ebay -it was bargain and I couldn't resist!!!

Shouldn't have done that should I ??

I personally don't usually believe in that stuff... like people not having their pram in their house because they don't want to jynx it... But I'm not supersticious.
Though, last time I was pregnant (the mc) I put a bit sheet of paper up in the bedroom to draw my belly on every 4 weeks... I saw it in One Tree Hill and loved the idea, and I kind of wanna do that again, but I'm too scared, cause I'm like: maybe if I do that it'll go wrong again! I remember ripping it off the wall and into little pieces when I found out I had miscarried cause I was so upset!

Anyway, I think some people get more energy sometimes when they are pregnant. At least it's listed as one of the symptoms on countdown to pregnancy.... so I don't think it's anything to worry about (easier said than done! :dohh:)

I did get energy last night...i napped from 2:30-4pm, had family snd friends over for a cook out and my entire house was destroyed! At 1am everyone was still sitting out by the fire and i was mopping my floors, vaccuuming and doing dishes lol...

I have NO symptoms again! I honestly don't feel pregnant at all. So unnerving.

My DH says that my only symptom is "irritability." HA

I'm due March 5th :D I want to join!

I'm due March 5th :D I want to join!

Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy :flower: xx

I have NO symptoms again! I honestly don't feel pregnant at all. So unnerving.

My DH says that my only symptom is "irritability." HA

Well I had terrible insomnia last night; and woke to waves of nausea Yay!! :happydance: How bizarre to get excited by waves of nausea :haha::haha:

xx

I would be getting excited about waves of nausea too! Today, I have been having some mild cramping. I am praying all is ok and it is just my uterus stretching. Spending way too much time on google!

I woke up through the night feeling sick and went to the toilet so many times. Feeling a bit sick this morning but don't no if its hunger lol x

Hi,
I'm due somewhere around March 8th with my first. I took clomid and have been TTC for almost 2 years.

I don't think it's a healthy pregnancy though, my beta wasn't very high and IC tests aren't getting darker, plus I'm cramping everyday which I had with my chemical preg. last year.

Don't know if I should try and stay positive or just give up :(

Nice to meet you all - h&h 9 months.

Hello ladies, nice to be here!
I got my BFP recently and I am due on 2nd March I think. This will be our second child and I have had a mc and a chemical since him. Hoping this one sticks. Had v few symptoms with our son apart from extreme tiredness which is what I have now :sleep:
H&H 9 months everyone.

Hi,
I'm due somewhere around March 8th with my first. I took clomid and have been TTC for almost 2 years.

I don't think it's a healthy pregnancy though, my beta wasn't very high and IC tests aren't getting darker, plus I'm cramping everyday which I had with my chemical preg. last year.

My hcg at 12 doo was 38 which is normal! Yours is almost triple that so it looks pretty good!

Hi,

My hcg at 12 doo was 38 which is normal! Yours is almost triple that so it looks pretty good!

Agreed. The average beta for 14 DPO is 100 so you are right on track!!

Hi,

Your beta was just as high as mine considering the day you got it done and my doctor was thrilled with my numbers, don't you get all negative on me!!! Stay positive!!! :)

And I asked my dr about cramping because I have some too but it's different from AF cramps - it was hard to describe but I told him its like my uterus is being pulled because it feels like I have a cramp then a pulled muscle, he said some cramping and the pulling feeling is normal because your uterus is changing shape to make room for baby. So it could very well just be that :)

My hcg level was 323 on friday and I was 4+4 I had them done today hope I get results 2moz , does that seem ok for 4+4 girls ? X

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing ok today.

Went to the doctors this morning, but he didn't check my sample to confirm I was pregnant which I found a bit odd! I know it sounds silly but I wanted a definite yes from a proffesional to make it sound more real!

I have also stopped having any real symptoms apart from a lot of discharge, which I hope is normal. Last week I was getting awful diahhorea which seems to have completely cleared up now, I just hope it means the bean is still there. I haven't taken a test since Thursday I am quite tempted to do another just to check. Please tell me I am being silly ladies :wacko:

Won't get to see my mid wife now until I'm around 8-10weeks.

Jo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->