March 2015 Pots of Gold

Ok I've gone with pots of gold :)

Good luck for tomorrow flou, can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks Lbrum for updating everything!

Thanks to you too SM! I'm really glad you got your insurance sorted out. It must be a weight lifted.

DS went trick or treating for about 45 minutes so he didn't get a lot but DH decided to go discount candy shopping yesterday and got about $50 worth of stuff so I've still got piles of stuff around!

SM yay for a scan date! Right around the corner!

Flou can't wait for an update on your lo!

Scan went really well and little one is as healthy as they can tell. So really happy and relieved. And we are having a boy! Me and DH went out to dinner to celebrate. I hope everyone else is well.

Congratulations Flou! Seems like we have a lot of boys on this thread!

[URL=https://s1127.photobucket.com/user/tmb0047/media/EFA5E1CC-1E18-483E-A802-D8E5EDF6CD4E.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l637/tmb0047/EFA5E1CC-1E18-483E-A802-D8E5EDF6CD4E.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

This is me :) Anyone else have belly shots?!

You look cute Tmb!! I was just telling DH the other night that I want to start doing more consistant belly shots. I think we will do one on Sunday since that is when I change to the next week. :)

I forgot to do the belly shot on Sunday.... surprise! lol :blush:

But I remembered this morning, so here is 21+2

Sorry, for the long pity party coming up in 3...2...1....

I had a bad day yesterday! DH was driving me nuts with all kinds of stuff and the horrific heartburn I've had for the last 2 weeks finally broke me down. I talked to DH, he was apologetic so we will see... Just one of the few reasons I was upset with him is because he never used to drink (like never, when we met he had never finished an alcoholic beverage) but I used to go out drinking with friends frequently. I would love to sit and have a nice dinner and share a bottle of wine or have a beer together or something! Since we have been together we both have impacted the other's drinking- I don't drink nearly as much and he has started to tolerate a cider or beer here and there (especially at the cottage). Then at Christmas last year he asked for supplies to make his own cider, which I got for him... and then I found out I was pregnant on Dec 21st. So he started making cider and has gotten into brewing beer, we even made a wine between my loss and this pregnancy. Now he is drinking every night with dinner or after dinner, he isn't getting drunk but he is drinking when I can't- which bothers me a bit- and he is also asking me to smell and critic the colour & clarity of it! Just rub it in a bit more there babe...

So I flipped last night and then he poured his beer down the drain which bothered me even more because it was such a waste. I was trying to point out how insensitive he was being.

Anyway, I have been pregnant for 9 of the last 12 months but I don't have my baby yet and now I have heartburn after I consume anything, even water or a banana or oatmeal or pretty much anything besides gingerale. And I'm scared I'm going to end up with GD. The heartburn never let up with DS until he was born so I am going to ask my doc about it on Thursday as I won't make it through 3-4 more months of this.

Attachments

• 21 weeks.jpg
    21 weeks.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
:hugs: lilfoosh. I think I would have had what I've been calling my pregnant lady strop. I'm lucky in the sense that DH doesn't really drink much. But I can sympathise a bit with the heartburn. I had it really bad last week which prevented me from sleeping. So I was surviving on a few days on just a few hours sleep a night. I hope your heartburn eases soon.

Cute bump lilfoosh :) Hope the heartburn eases up for you. I've had one bout if it this pregnancy. As for the drinking, I feel ya! They should give it up with us!

Flou - nice to hear from you :)

How is everyone? Sitting comfortably is the 2nd trimester?!

I guess the next few weeks will be brining us all to viability stage :) yay!

Baby is considered viable at 24 weeks :) There would be some huge hurdles to overcome and medical intervention would be required....but our little babies can survive at (around) the 24th week!

Heya, just checking in. I did end up getting moved to biweekly appointments as of yesterday, yay! So I don't have to go back again until Nov. 27th :) They did go over all the contact info and what I am supposed to do if I have any symptoms of labour etc, which made me a little nervous but I know it was just a precaution.

I also was told I can take Zantac for the heartburn and oh my gosh it works so well. I ate dinner last night with no fear!

SwampMaiden I hope you are doing ok! I might be remembering wrong, but I thought you had a scan near the beginning of Nov (the 7th maybe?). Also, less than 2 weeks until you see DH for Thanksgiving, right?!?

The next big thing I'm waiting for is viability! Then 3rd tri/christmas and once I hit 30 weeks I will be happy as a pig in shi...mud. My mum had twins 15 years ago at 30 weeks and they both made it, so I will be way more comfortable to pass that milestone.

Hope everyone is doing well! :flower:

Hi Ladies!! It's been so quiet in here, I guess with American Thanksgiving & Christmas coming up people are probably busy.

On Sunday we went to my parents house for our annual Christmas season kick off get-together. We have roasted chestnuts, hot cocoa with mini marshmallows and watch the Santa Claus Parade, then we have dinner! It was fun, my mum started her Christmas decorating and it felt very festive. My mum & I (and really my mum's whole side of the family) really love Christmas, we have so many traditions it's ridiculous, but we live about 5 house away from each other so it makes things pretty easy. My DH is a bit grinchy, he used to hate Christmas carols and would generally be grumpy until boxing day. He has gotten much better though! Christmases were not as special for him when he was younger, but the last 10 years he has been exposed to my family and our Christmases and now he genuinely gets excited which is fun. Our son loves Christmas too which helps DH get in the spirit... and I don't let him wait until the week before Christmas to do his shopping.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone doing anything fun soon?

I love Christmas too! I'm so busy at work that I don't really feel in the festive spirit at the mo. But we are busy making sorting out dates for meeting up with family and friends during the Christmas period and that gets me quite excited. Give me another few weeks and I will turn into a big kid.

I hope everyone is doing ok. I think our lil man is on a growth spurt because I definitely look and feel alot bigger this week than last week. And I'm feeling more and stronger kicks and movement.

Hi ladies, I havent been on for a few weeks due to internet problems, which hopefully will be resolved by the 15th of next month. Its been a real pain lol

Anyways, just wanted to let you all know I have otherwise been doing Great! and i found out that I am Team PINK!! :pink: woohoo baby girl :happydance:

I am very thankful for my growing bump, even when shes digging her feet into my bladder in the middle of the night and waking me up. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, I'll try to check in before then. :)

Happy V-Day to my little rainbow baby :) We've reached viability!

How has everyone been? Us ladies are so quiet!

Not much to report here. Christmas tree is up and I've got most of my gifts bought. I will probably start the wrapping process in the next week or so. Wheat her has been cold here.....-28 Celsius this morning! Brrrr....glad I'm a stay at home mom and don't have to head out in the cool this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->