March 2015 Pots of Gold

Back from our 20 week scan. We have to be re-scanned as they weren't able to get several of the important bits and my doc was not impressed with the quality of the pics they did get so he is talking about redoing the whole thing... but they were able to confirm that we are team :pink: DH and I are excited (as is my mum)... DS still keeps saying he thinks it's a boy :rofl:

Of course am. how do I do it? Can you all post your due dates and whether you're blue, pink or yellow and I'll update (as soon as I can work out how lol)

I think you just have to go back and edit the first post

I'm the 22nd, :pink:

Lil foosh huge congratulations! That's amazing and it's even fun to get another go at your scan!

Lbrum I don't know how to do a ticker but if you go to user cp and then to edit signature you can write things about yourself that will come up every time you post like mine does.

Team YELLOW!!! Due March 8th I believe. I ovulated 3 weeks late so that date is a tiny bit iffy.

Lil Foosh, darn what a shame! You get another chance at looking at your little girl ;)

In the UK it looks like I won't get another scan unless something isn't going to plan, so I'm definitely going private for a few! Just not sure I can wait until Christmas when my sister comes over.

Lots of hugs ladies, so happy we've made it this far <3 :flower:

Lbrum, to add a ticker you have to get the code from whichever website you want the code from. For instance if you want a fruit ticker then go to thebump.com, https://global.thebump.com/tickers/
fill out your date, etc. And then create it in the color you want. When done it gives you a variety of codes depending on the website you want to use it on. Babyandbump uses bbbcode, not HTML. Copy that snippet of code
If you go to edit signature under USER CP (control panel) it'll tell you what kind of code you need. Then you just paste it into the box.

That's how I have my anniversary hearts.

Just search Google for: pregnancy forum ticker & you'll get a few websites that have different ones.

I don't think Lbrum wants to add a ticker, I'm pretty sure she wants to update our front page with our stats. Like I said, I'm pretty sure you just go back and edit that first post. :)

Thanks ladies. I get scanned every week right now, so seeing the baby isn't a problem. I really didn't like that it took us all day (literally from 8:45 to 2:30 including the drive) and we didn't get any information except to confirm it's a girl- I found out on Thursday, this was just confirmation. It wasn't my normal doc and he wouldn't give me any info, even when I asked if everything they could see was ok. So I am more than a little upset for the waste of time and the fact that there still could be an issue.

In addition they had to do an internal scan to check my cervix (as they only did abdom at the anatomy scan) and the nurse measured my cervix as 3.4-3.9 cms... which normally is really good, except mine measured 4.6 on Thursday. So now I have to go in this Thursday and have them measure again to see if it is even shorter. If it is shorter I will probably freak out and I can't go to see my grandparents for my grandpa's bday this weekend. :(

Obviously you guys got the short version yesterday! I was tired and upset, so I didn't want to go on a major rant :flower:

Haha thanks guys but lilfooshfoosh was right. I've just updated the first page with mine, kits and lilfoosh's details. Anyone else who wants to go on the list just remind me of due dates, etc and I'll update :)

Lbrum March 10th and blue!

Lil foosh I'm sorry. Try not to be discouraged though because many babies are uncooperative so parents have to go back. Try to take it as a good sign that she's so feisty. Has to mean she's healthy : )

I also have to do a rescan because they didn't get the full picture of the cord. It's kinda nice I get a second scan. I'm still not showing much or feeling too much just tummy spasms once in a while. I can't be sure if it's the baby or regular muscles or gas. ;)

Scan this afternoon :) I'm pretty excited to see this little one again :) Feeling pretty reassured that all is well....in the mornings and evenings while lying down I can feel baby kicking from the outside....it's light, but definately there :) So nice!

How'd it go Tmb?

I had another appointment today as well and then ended up finishing my anatomy scan. Everything is perfect! yay My cervix was also 4.7 again, so that is YAY too. And my doc is going to talk to the doc I saw on Monday to tell him not to be such a douche...apparently the report from my first anatomy scan said everything was normal but they got suboptimal shots of the heart, spine, kidneys and nose/lips, so there was no reason that the other doc couldn't have at least told me that much. Overall good day!

Scan went great! Baby was asleep and laying in a bad position for getting good pics of the heart. After a walk around the hospital baby finally woke up and cooperated :) We wouldn't have gotten to find out the sex even if we wanted to as baby's legs were crossed tightly! Yay me, for staying team yellow! I must say, I am slightly envious if those of you who know what you're having :)

Lil foosh so glad you everything is perfect!

Tmb congrats on a great scan! Yay for baby for not letting you peek!

Hey guys, I've been updating with due dates as and when you've been asking me to. Sm, I still don't have yours? Also, what did we decide to change the name of the group to?

Hi ladies, I havent been on again... this time due to internet problems.. Im going into Netflix withdrawls lol

Lbrum, the front page looks nice :) My EDD is March 18th... as for a name, I suggested Pots o Gold, but if any body has any other suggestions, Im open. I just thought theres always a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, since these will be our rainbow babies

and Yay for those of you with good scans.. Foosh, glad things are going well especially for you

I also finally got insurance so now I finally have a date for my anatomy ultrasound! Its 11/11 @ 11a lol so I'll finally know the gender of the baby at 22 weeks

Even tho I have insurance now, Im still sticking with my midwives at the Birth Center. I dont mind paying out of pocket for them, but if anything god forbid goes wrong or not normal, at least now the insurance will cover a hospital visit

Other than that, hope you all had a great Halloween! I took my 6 yo nephew trick or treating and got to 'tax' his candy so I now have a pile of chocolate that def wont be lasting long

Hi ladies glad to hear about all the great news of good scans. I've got mine tomorrow and we hope to find out the gender. My due date is the 20th March and hopefully I will update you all on what team we are on tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->