March 2015 Pots of Gold

I'm 18 w 6 days. Anatomy scan went well but I was not given a weight. We are having boy #1

Congratulations mama tex. I have my scan tomorrow and can't wait to be able to give bump more of an identity:)

I've joined a pregnancy yoga class too! Has anyone else tried it? I absolutely love it!

I know what you mean about the sleep patterns too. They change all the time! Not as bad as the first trimester so far though!

Lamago congrats on your little boy!

Lbrum best of luck tomorrow can't wait to hear what you're having!

Is everyone else going to find out about baby or will anyone stay team yellow?

Had my scan today and we're having a boy. All looking good but measuring a week ahead on size so looks like a big baby :)

Yay! Congrats on the good scans and boys ladies!!

I worked on the baby room this weekend, it's not quite done but this is what I have so far. My scan is a week today! Definitely feeling more real now.

Attachments

• 20141019_175527.jpg
    20141019_175527.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
  • 20141019_175553.jpg
    20141019_175553.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
  • 20141019_175624.jpg
    20141019_175624.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3
wow Foosh, the baby room looks great! I need to get on the ball lol I havent bought one single thing yet for the baby.. :\

Im still team yellow.. I wont be finding out the gender for another few weeks yet, but its coming up quick!! :happydance:

Your nursery looks awesome LilFoosh!!

So happy with everyone's progress! Beginning to all feel a it more real now :flower:

It's been a while since I've replied, but I've still been stalking. Life gets so crazy!

I'm now 20w2days & a banana! Woop! Had my scan first thing yesterday morning & all is looking well. Little one is still really mischievous in there, had to take a break from the scam for chocolate & coffee (sonographers orders) to get the correct views, boy do we have a wiggling, kicking, stretching baby! We're ecstatic & giddy :happydance:

I was ridiculously tempted but we are staying team YELLOW :wohoo:

Thanks ladies! I had fun. And don't worry Lamago & SM! We had most of that stuff already I just painted the room, shelves and the dresser. There are a few things that are new- the car seat boxed in the corner, blanket, sheet and pack of muslins on the footstool- and I made the mobile (which I am pretty proud of!), but for the most part everything was bought for DS & ^DS2^.

Glad that you are still around and everything is going well Kits! Congrats on the great scan. :thumbup:

Lil foosh love the nursery! Makes me feel so far behind but if it were mine I would just sit in there all day : )

Kit congrats and way to stay strong!

AFM on Sunday when going down to do laundry I fell down quite a few steps and as soon as I hit the first (very hard) i felt very wet. Talk about panic. Turns out after much stress and anxiety that it was just pee. Thank God. So if any of you ladies take a spill just remember that baby is very well insulated in there and it's you that will take the brunt of it. My backside is very bruised and I'm sore and feel like an idiot but he's ok and that's all that matters : )

Glad you're ok Peachy! You must've been so anxious!

Thanks ladies. I just wanted everyone to know so in case it happens to you especially with snow and ice coming up soon you don't freak out like I did because everything is ok. Is anyone having Braxton hicks contractions? They don't hurt of course just squeeze for half a minute.

Peachy - Glad you and baby are okay :) That must have been quite the scare! It really is amazing just how cushioned and protected our little ones are....especially while they are still tucked in relatively low.

Foosh - Your nursery is really cute! We are in the process of searching for a double bed to slide under our oldest loft bed. Our 10 year old is very excited to share a room with his 2 year old brother. Figure we will room them together until the new little one is sleeping thru the night and we will reassess the bedroom situation at that point. We've got 4 bedrooms (including ours) so someone will be sharing for quite a while!

Congrats to the ladies who've recently found out baby's sex! Boys and girls! Yay! Is anyone staying team yellow with me??!!

My 20 week scan is booked for next Thursday (the 30th). I'll be 19+3 and I'm thinking we may bring the kids with us :) I've got an appointment just before the ultrasound so we will be hearing baby on the doppler before the scan so I'll be reassured that all is well before we bring the kids in.

glad youre okay, peachy. I had a similar scare... got hit by a car rolling thru a stop sign to make a right while I was in the crosswalk. But apart from a very bruised leg, baby is just fine. Although last thing I need after so many mc is to have a scare like that just when Im starting to get comfortable with the idea that this baby is for real .. people need to slow down and not be in such a hurry all the time!

SM so glad you're ok! That was my thoughts on it exactly. Haven't I been through enough? Finally we get far enough to feel confident and something stupid has to happen. Baby is so safe in there though and I just noticed where you are so you don't have to worry about slipping on ice : ). We need bubbles to groove around in until our babies get here. Of course then we think they need their own bubbles : )

Peachy and swampmaiden so glad both you and your little ones are ok. That must have been so scary!

thanks ladies.. yeah, I dont have to worry about ice here, but southern California drivers have a bad reputation for a reason.. and cities are not designed for pedestrians or bicycles, which is pretty sad.

Main thing tho is that both our babies are just fine.. I read somewhere that a pregnant belly is the worlds most sophisticated shock absorbancy system and a fall/accident would have to practically put you in the hospital to it to even affect the baby... so thats comforting.

Also, Lbrum... you consider changing the front page to list our due dates/genders? We're all getting way past the point of freaking out over our BFPs and first trimester concerns... its really great how we are all in the middle of our second trimesters with our rainbow babies! Perhaps we should reflect that finally in the first page, make March Rainbows slightly more official? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->