March 2017 Babies/ Bump Buddies!!!!!!

Omg ttc. I don't have any words to express how you may be feeling. Try and stay strong as you can and my thoughts are with you and Hubbie.

Little update from me, I had my first appointment with the midwife, turns out I will have consultant led care too due to my first birth and low birth weight baby. I am a little sad that means a home birth or birth centre is not an option but if course I want the best care for baby. I may get extra scans so that's exciting. :)

My first scan is in 4 weeks which feels like a long time! Still not telling anyone including little girl until then. Still feeling sick too, hoping it clears soon.

Little update from me, I had my first appointment with the midwife, turns out I will have consultant led care too due to my first birth and low birth weight baby. I am a little sad that means a home birth or birth centre is not an option but if course I want the best care for baby. I may get extra scans so that's exciting. :)

My first scan is in 4 weeks which feels like a long time! Still not telling anyone including little girl until then. Still feeling sick too, hoping it clears soon.

I'm consultant led this time too but for opposite reason. Gigantic baby and suspected gd last time. I'm pretty glad about it though as I had loads of issues last time so happy to be under care of consultant, and as you say hopefully more scans!

Hey everyone ! Had my first midwife appointment today and filled out lots and lots of forms , no blood test but have to go get one done in the next couple of weeks
new symptom - I can eat and then instantly feel hungry like INSTANT hunger this is mad xD other then that the same as before slightly sensitive nips and nausea just can't believe how hungry I am !

I've been getting bad headaches too Sarah. Horrible isn't it!

Hooray I have made it to week 9. :) feeling happy. I am still feeling so so sick though, I really hope I am coming to the end of the nausea.

Symptoms have disappeared today which is weird considering I felt so rough the last two days I know it happens but still freaks me out

Mine did at 9 weeks. Don't worry, they'll be back 😱 (Puking me guts up at 3am sat morning)

I'd overdone it and was exhausted. Think that made it worse. Ms is still here now but better than it was before

Can't remember which of the march groups I joined. :) Just popping in to say hello! Made it to 9 weeks! It's going quickly so far. I think it's because we are so busy this time of year and we are moving in just over 2 weeks!

A bit sad I have to wait until 12 weeks for a scan but patience, right?

Anyone else dealing with terrible gastrointestinal issues? It's driving me mad! I can't leave the house until the afternoon when it finally settles down. It's more tolerable than nausea but still a hindrance.

My scan went really well this morning. Baby now measures 1.9cm and heartbeat was quicker than before. I'm so in love with my baby!
I'm going to have the Harmony Test done in 2 weeks because I'm 39 so the NT test will always say I'm high probability. This means I'll know the gender in about 3 weeks!!!!!!!! I'm not going to post scan pics on this thread out of respect for those who are not having good results, but I've put one on my journal if anyone's interested.

Congrats on your scan Ellie. Very jealous of you finding out the sex so soon!

Hi Pix! I have been having some tummy issues but sickness, tiredness and headaches are my main issues

Hi ladies!
May I join you?
I have been waiting till my 7week scan to join the pregnancy section as have been TTC our first for 7 years and wanted not to get too excited too quickly :)

Had the scan on Wednesday and all is well... It was so emotional to see the little heartbeat!! So worried aswel as I had been bleeding for a couple of days before the scan so I was preparing for the worst

I am due on 30th March so way down the list :) I hope it doesn't end up being an April fools baby :haha:

I can't wait to share this journey together... I will have to backtrack on the post and do some reading to catch up! :)

Can't remember which of the march groups I joined. :) Just popping in to say hello! Made it to 9 weeks! It's going quickly so far. I think it's because we are so busy this time of year and we are moving in just over 2 weeks!

A bit sad I have to wait until 12 weeks for a scan but patience, right?

Anyone else dealing with terrible gastrointestinal issues? It's driving me mad! I can't leave the house until the afternoon when it finally settles down. It's more tolerable than nausea but still a hindrance.

Yes I am having the same problem, twice a day with horrid cramps. Like you say not as bad as nausea but still really unpleasant. Plus i feel very sick too.

Yes it's a struggle waiting for the 12 week scan! I keep reminding myself it will be lovely and clear and there'll be more to see than if I had a scan now (though I still want one now lol) x

Welcome Still. Congratulations and great news that you saw a heartbeat. Don't worry about reading back too far, you'll catch up with people's stories as we go xx

Anyone under the age of 30 getting a 12 week scan? Here in Australia we dont get a 12 week scan if we are under the age of 30. :-(

Really jadza?! It's standard to have a 12 week scan here (uk). I'm no longer under 30 though unfortunately!

Pix I am now having tummy issues. Going to dr as bit worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->