March 2017 Babies/ Bump Buddies!!!!!!

Scan day for me tomorrow to see if they can find a heartbeat now
So scared ����
Wish my luck for tomorrow ladies

My scan didn't go well. Baby measured almost a week behind and heartbeat was 73 down from 150 about a week ago.

My scan didn't go well. Baby measured almost a week behind and heartbeat was 73 down from 150 about a week ago.

I'm sorry Hun. I just had a look on the other March thread and saw they'd said it wasn't good news 😟

TTC, I'm so sorry my lovely. I don't know what to say, but I'm thinking of you xxxxx

Ttc oh no :( thoughts are with you lovey !!

xxxxxxxx

My morning sickness (well all day sickness) was pretty bad for about two weeks. Now im 8 weeks and I only feel sick occasionally and mostly in the early evening when im tired and hungry aftwr work. Is this ok? Its ok for it to start to back off at 8 weeks right??

Oh and i had very mild sickness with my daughter. And no other symptoms other than tiredness. Seems the same this time.

Had my scan today and found my little beans heart fluttering away :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 8
Sarah what a relief! I am so happy for you. :)

My morning sickness (well all day sickness) was pretty bad for about two weeks. Now im 8 weeks and I only feel sick occasionally and mostly in the early evening when im tired and hungry aftwr work. Is this ok? Its ok for it to start to back off at 8 weeks right??

I started to feel less queasy at week 8 too, I got worried but I looked it up and it seems that in week 8 the baby starts to get more nourishment from the placenta. I have been feeling sick again for the past few days though so it's not quite gone but lots better. :)

Deffinetly a relief can't wait till I stop worrying though cause the worry is still there

Great news, Sarah. I think worry will always be there now. The scan helped the fear subside for about a week for me, but now I'm already planning my next one! I'm going to see my GP this week and she had ivf so I'm hoping she'll arrange another scan at the EPAC when she realises what a worrier I am. To be fair, I saved the NHS thousands by paying to go private so I think the last they can do is give me an extra scan to reassure me!

Great news Sarah

Jadza, my horrendous ms disappeared at 9 weeks on the dot. It freaked me out too but apparently normal!

Just wanted to update... I had a d&c today after some severe pain and an ultrasound showing my wee one passed on. Thank you all for the support and kindness!
I am rooting for all of you and will be hoping and praying all goes well with your babies!

My thoughts are with you TTC. I'm so sorry you have had to go through this again.
Lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->