March 2017 Babies/ Bump Buddies!!!!!!

Hello!
Please can I join in?! I'm due March 5th. Currently 7 weeks today.
Already a mum to a gorgeous 2 year old girl. I'm almost 42 so will be an older mum.
Very excited, though a bit concerned that other than a million positive tests, I don't really have any symptoms. Just tired! x

Sarah0108 me too...my boobs still hurt a little but im not queasy or tired today. I think its normal! I want some sickness!

My nausea is bad. Hit bang on 6 weeks. I'm living off watermelon, Sprite and salad. Can't stomach anything else

Im looking forward to the nausea !!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!

I will know its real then! lol

Oh my gosh Sarah.... Twins!!!!! how exciting!!!!! Prayers for two super sticky beans!!!
Welcome new ladies... I will add y'all to the first page soon!!! :)

AFM.... Finally told DH yesterday morning!!! This baby was actually conceived on our 10 year anniversary of dating (how cool right?!?!) ((Side Note: we've been married for 2 years.)) so I played off that. Yesterday was his birthday so I wrapped it up as one of his presents. I'll post a pic.... He is happy and I'm relieved that I don't have to keep it a secret anymore from him haha.... Now it's time to figure out how to announce it to family... :) Here's his announcement..... Sorry it's sideways, can't figure out how to turn it.:haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 10
Hi everyone! Due March 7th (I think) and going for a 7 week scan to check on everything on Thursday. I have a 2 year old and my pregnancy with him was super easy so am surprised by how rough this one is already. Nausea and exhaustion and very sore boobs all day, every day. Struggling to keep up with a toddler and my job (am head teacher at an early years school) and can't wait till I can tell people at work, they keep commenting on how sick I look lately.

Hi all.
I've not read the thread yet, but will do. Congratulations to all of you and I'm really happy to say I got a lovely :bfp: today! My IVF rainbow miracle is due on 21st March 2017 :baby: :cloud9:
It's been quite a journey, but these tests have made it all worthwhile:
https://i65.tinypic.com/30xes87.jpg
I'm 17dp2dt (19dpo) and so excited to get to know you all and follow your pregnancies xxx

Sounds good Sarah. Tbh my symptoms eased a bit today. Until I smelt garlic 😜 Ugh I never realised how vile that stuff was! But generally I've been better than last few days, which obviously freaked me out!

Lovely announcement apg!

Welcome new ladies!

Does anyone else have permanent leg cramps? My right calf is cramping constantly, it's horrible. My shoulders also ache which freaks me out but I do remember this also happening with my son and I don't think the ache is at the shoulder tip. Considering moving my scan to Thursday when I'll be 7+2 but I don't want it to be too early to see a heartbeat and be disappointed

APG ! How cute of announcement!!!! I'm sure he was so surprised ! This is such a wonderful time !!!!!

Welcome Ellie <3 our due dates are close!!

Apg, very cute :)

Sarah, can't wait to hear the results of the scan!! Fx'd all is well.

Afm, I don't feel pregnant AT ALL the past couple days. :( first trimester, I hate you.

So I'm 5weeks5days today, feeling so sick, bad tummy, and It's my birthday! &#127874; I'm munching hula hoops to try to stop feeling queasy and wondering how I'll get away with not drinking at my birthday dinner later! &#128514;

So I'm 5weeks5days today, feeling so sick, bad tummy, and It's my birthday! &#127874; I'm munching hula hoops to try to stop feeling queasy and wondering how I'll get away with not drinking at my birthday dinner later! &#128514;

Hey March 15th due date twin !

I'm sorry you feel so back on your birthday ! Hopefully you will feel better tonight !

I'm also 5w5d and my only symptom is cramps every now and then.

As for the drinking , just say you are on antibiotics !

White schloer (sp?!) looks deceptively like prosecco!

Hi ladies,

Can I join please? I'm due on the 25th of March with my third baby. It took us 16 months, three chemicals, injectables, hCG trigger, IUI and progesterone to get here, so I'm pretty nervous!

I was due in March with my son. It's a lovely time to have a baby!

Happy and healthy nine months to everyone.

Thanks ladies!!! :)

Livvy.... I don't really feel pregnant either and it's making me a little nervous.

Making my first appointment tomorrow if I can find time at work. Also gonna start taking my weekly bump pictures tomorrow. I'll be exactly 5 weeks then. :) yay!!! So exciting!!!

Welcome squirrel :)

Apg, I'm glad I'm not alone but not glad we have to be nervous together! My DH just started a new job (today) so the insurance situation is a nightmare. I need to get it figured out before I schedule my first appointment.

APG, I'm the same EDD as you and I've planned to take weekly bump pictures starting tomorrow too!

I got my first scan date through: 29th July. I'll be 6+3 and hopefully we might see a hb. I'll also be looking out for how many embies made it, as I had 2 transferred...

As for symptoms: My boobs are so sore it wakes me up if I turn over and I'm burning up all the time. I get heartburn when I eat (hello Gaviscon) and I've been a lot friskier than normal!

When I had my chemical last year, I just had sore boobs and was tired, so this is great that I'm feeling more symptoms. I lost it at 5w, which is tomorrow. I feel a lot less worried this time because my tests are darker, but I'll feel even safer once I get to the scan.

Sickness hit with a vengeance yesterday at exactly 7 weeks. All my residents are laughing at my package of crackers that i have been carrying around lol

Thanks BabyC4me and broodymrs! Wish I'd thought of those! It was tricky as I was also gifted 3 bottles of wine, doh! I guess I'll save those for after pregnancy and breastfeeding lol. &#128514; but I don't think anyone guessed.

I've been feeling queasy on and off but yesterday was worse, maybe because the weather is so hot here or because I'm nearly 6 weeks.

5 weeks 6 days is when ms hit me. Good luck with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->