March 2020 Babies - Please Join

I had an ultrasound today. Baby was ok and heart rate was 130, which apparently is good for the gestation. They did date me a little less than a week earlier than I thought, which worried me at first, but I had not been keeping track of ovulation and had been having different cycle lengths from breastfeeding so it is possible. Anything can still happen, but I do feel reassured. So I guess I'm now 6 weeks 4 days instead of 7 weeks 3 days.

How are you keeping?
Hi Molly, I’m doing ok. Booked myself in for a private scan at 7+2 this Saturday. I need to know if all is ok or confirm the worst. Still no symptoms really and trying not to worry. How are you holding up today? Feeling any better knowing you have a scan booked in? It’s hard being positive and excited after a previous loss, especially with all the hormones running through.

Same here Molly! Trying not to worry as I know symptoms fluctuate this early on xx
It’s so hard not to though isn’t it. I woke yesterday with what I felt was very little soreness yet couldn’t lay on my front last night.... Don’t feel as sore today and had a few little standby pains low down but not lasted at all and nothing else.
FIngers crosses all goes well... x
I'm out ladies. I hope and pray you all are ok with your pregnancies. Much love!
I’m so sorry to hear this hun. Hugs xx

I'm counting the days until your appointment Mrs Fruitie. I've been trying to get into the website all day and it was down, now I've forgotten what I wanted to post lol.

Anyone else feeling extremely bloated??? I didn't realise how much until I caught my reflection on a window when I was walking home a few mins ago! And it's not pregnant looking and cute at all lol.

I'm counting the days until your appointment Mrs Fruitie. I've been trying to get into the website all day and it was down, now I've forgotten what I wanted to post lol.

Anyone else feeling extremely bloated??? I didn't realise how much until I caught my reflection on a window when I was walking home a few mins ago! And it's not pregnant looking and cute at all lol.
I’m silly bloated!! I can’t lay on my tummy even slightly as it’s as solid as a rock Struggling to get comfortable in the heat!

I have made a decision to stop taking my iron, prob TMI but I'm so constipated and sore! :(

I'm very hormonal too, I just want to cry the whole time and feel so needy :(. DH was laughing because I would usually want my space and now I just feel so lonely and in need of reassurance all the time.

I have made a decision to stop taking my iron, prob TMI but I'm so constipated and sore! :(

I'm very hormonal too, I just want to cry the whole time and feel so needy :(. DH was laughing because I would usually want my space and now I just feel so lonely and in need of reassurance all the time.
Constipation is the worst, and I’m not even on iron! So I can only imagine how bad your poor tummy must feel. Hope you feel better soon off the iron.

I’m cramping quite badly today but trying not to panic. It’s 35 degrees C in my office so also boiling hot.

Had my midwife appt and hey found my blood pressure to be too high and that my blood cells are too small, so I had a gp appt and a second round of blood tests. They’ve now called me in for a third set of blood tests as they found signs of inflammation in my blood. The gp said ‘there’s something not right but we can’t figure out what’... reassuring!!!

Can that affect the baby at all do you know? I hope they find the cause and can fix it for you. One more day for you scan!!! Eeekk! Don't forget to log in on Saturday and post a picture!! I'm really excited for you.

I need the iron, barely have any iron stores and feel very weak but I just can't take it. I was in pain yesterday. Which reminds me I should be having my bloods done again before I go on holidays

Can that affect the baby at all do you know? I hope they find the cause and can fix it for you. One more day for you scan!!! Eeekk! Don't forget to log in on Saturday and post a picture!! I'm really excited for you.

I need the iron, barely have any iron stores and feel very weak but I just can't take it. I was in pain yesterday. Which reminds me I should be having my bloods done again before I go on holidays

Well I’ve been to the doctor and she’s checked absolutely everything with me and can’t find anything. Checked my wee for everything, checked heart, BP, ears and mouth etc. All ok! She said it is nothing that could be caused by baby or that could harm. Repeat blood tests in 2 weeks! X

Hey ladies can I join please my baby is due March 26th but that may change as I have a dating scan on Monday
Congratulations on everyone’s pregnancy’s

Welcome to the group Lorna!

Mrsfruitie thanks for the update! Congratulations!!! How do you feel now?? More at ease I hope!!

@MrsFruitie Im so happy for you. I’m glad all went well for you. Hopefully you’re reeling a little more at ease now xxx

Welcome to the group Lorna!

Mrsfruitie thanks for the update! Congratulations!!! How do you feel now?? More at ease I hope!!
Definitely more at ease. It was amazing to see the little heart fluttering on screen. We’ve only been pregnant once previously which ended with the loss, so we never had a successful scan experience before, and it was breathtaking. Finally getting a little excited.
I believe the risk of mc percentage drops for me a fair bit now I’ve seen a heartbeat x

So glad your scan went well MrsFruitie! Having that positive experience is such an amazing feeling, especially after a loss. So happy for you!

Has my booking appointment this morning. I thought I was going to end up crying going through all the questions and having to mention the miscarriage. Bittersweet feeling.

Now I just need to wait until the 5th for my scan and see.

Has my booking appointment this morning. I thought I was going to end up crying going through all the questions and having to mention the miscarriage. Bittersweet feeling.

Now I just need to wait until the 5th for my scan and see.
Glad you’ve had your booking and got all of the awful questions out of the way. It can the same for me talking about the previous loss. Not long until you scan date. How are you feeling?

Im in a sad way, even after my scan I’ve convinced myself that something is wrong. I think it’s just the extreme lack of symptoms. Feel like crying. All I am is exceptionally tired

Hi everyone,
I am due with baby number 2 on the 10th of March.
had my booking in yesterday and my scan is in 4 weeks time.
I had an EMCS with my son and spoke with the MW yesterday about an ELCS this time and she agreed that it is a good idea.
Feeling quite unwell, constant nausea and have thrown up a few times. I have a 2 year old who is very very active so I am constantly on the go regardless.
Looking forward to getting to know you all in the next few months.

Hi everyone! Got my BFP a few weeks ago but have been in a state of extreme anxiety so unable to celebrate. But I'm feeling a bit more confident now as I've been feel reaaaaaally sick this weekend and have thrown up twice

I had a MMC in February which involved 2 D&Cs and I couldn't bear to go through that again! I didn't have my symptoms and found out at 11 weeks. Now I'm already feeling worse than I did the entire time and I reckon I'm just over 6 weeks. I have an early dating scan on Wednesday which will confirm but I'm already feeling so bloody stressed about it.

My doctor has been really supportive and gave me 3 blood tests in the last two weeks. My hcg levels went from 7000 to 17000 in two days so I'm feeling positive! I never had any of those tests with my first pregnancy.

Anyway I'm glad that things are going well for all of you and also that I'm not the only one with anxiety about all of this. Looking forward to getting there with all of you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->