March 2020 Babies - Please Join

I spent the afternoon at the hospital. I have negative blood so I needed a Rhogam shot (I think in the UK it's called anti-D, if I remember correctly). They did a blood draw to check HCG, but I won't be here to get a second one. I had been feeling optimistic, but I have been feeling discomfort this afternoon so thinking this may be it. I feel better than last time though. At least I have a son and know I am capable of having a healthy pregnancy. I'll update you ladies once I know for sure. Thanks so much for the support, it mean a lot!

Hello, I hope you are all doing ok given the nerves.
I’ve had a lovely week on holiday in Devon so been more relaxed not at work. I’ve been very nervous about doing too much and wearing myself out (not that I have a ton of energy anyway - I’ve been falling asleep in the car from places which I never do)
I’ve also been turning down unhealthy stuff and wanting things like carrots and hummus which is interesting and unusual I’ve been struggling with needing a pee at 5.30am and trudging from our hut to the toilet

Sending you thoughts and prayers!!

As far as I know brown spotting is old blood, it could possibly be unrelated to the previous miscarriage. I hope everything is ok. These first few weeks are torture.

How are you holding up mrsfruitie??

I had my blood test this morning. I don't think GP order a hcg count though . He did give me a letter to send with my registration form. Hoping to post it tomorrow and hopefully will get an early scan...we shall see

I’m feeling incredibly tired with horrific acne and period like cramps. The cramps feel like a stretchy cramp though so hoping they’re good cramps. I suffer rosacea and I can’t take my meds when preggo, but my Face looks like a pizza!! My poor husbands being very kind about it but I can see his eyes gazing upon the pimples like a dot to dot... I have a half day at work tomorrow and then a full week in London for our holiday relaxing in a hotel!

Thanks MrsFruitie. I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. I haven't called my doctor yet and unfortunately there isn't much point right now. I am leaving town tomorrow to go 5 hours away to write my bar exam Monday and Tuesday (horrible timing right?) and it typically takes a week or so to get in to my doctor. I am going to call though and arrange an appointment for when I get home. That said, my husband is a GP and I called him immediately this morning (he had already gone to work of course). He said it's likely too early for a scan to tell us much and that since it isn't red or very much we just need to wait and see.

I did have minor spotting with my son, but I also had minor spotting with my miscarriage. Maybe it is just what my body does, but man with the miscarriage everyone wrote it off. They did check my HCG and levels looked good so I was told not to worry and then had to experience that awful ultrasound at 11 weeks to find out the baby had stopped developing at 7 weeks. I guess that experience has just made me paranoid.

I noticed a little more light brown today, but only when I go to the bathroom. Some discomfort, but no major cramping so hoping everything is ok. Talking about it here helps at least.

I really hope you’re doing ok. Brown blood is old blood so there’s a chance it could be a very late exit of an implantation bleed. I’m really sorry that you are going through this worry.
Please keep us updated on how you are getting on. Thinking of you xx

I spent the afternoon at the hospital. I have negative blood so I needed a Rhogam shot (I think in the UK it's called anti-D, if I remember correctly). They did a blood draw to check HCG, but I won't be here to get a second one. I had been feeling optimistic, but I have been feeling discomfort this afternoon so thinking this may be it. I feel better than last time though. At least I have a son and know I am capable of having a healthy pregnancy. I'll update you ladies once I know for sure. Thanks so much for the support, it mean a lot!
Will be keeping an eye out for your updates. Hope all goes well hun.

I bought a groupon voucher today for an early scan. Will be calling them in the morning to arrange it. Hoping to get in on Aug 2nd, I’ll be 7+6. Feeling quite anxious after the mc in Feb but a part of me feels I have to do it. I feel that if all is ok then hopefully all should be ok... Stick bean, stick... please....

Will be keeping an eye out for your updates. Hope all goes well hun.

I bought a groupon voucher today for an early scan. Will be calling them in the morning to arrange it. Hoping to get in on Aug 2nd, I’ll be 7+6. Feeling quite anxious after the mc in Feb but a part of me feels I have to do it. I feel that if all is ok then hopefully all should be ok... Stick bean, stick... please....

Thanks so much!! After my first miscarriage I had a scan around 7 weeks with my next pregnancy and felt so much better after having it. I just felt much more reassured. Hopefully all goes well and you feel the same.

Fingers crossed. It’s booked for Thursday 1st at 1pm. Will update when I’ve been. Feeling quite anxious now though!

Ooo fingers crossed. I’m thinking of booking in for the 31st July... I’ll be 8 weeks just then...

I’m 5+1 today and thought I’d do a clear blue digi to see if I’d progressed... so happy to be getting plus 3 weeks!! Means my hormones must be rising well and hopefully the beans stuck ok!
Me and my husband went to see the new Spider-Man tonight and I giggled to myself when a character said the line ‘stay sticky!’
I feel this has been my mantra for the past 2 weeks
How are all you ladies today? Xx

2AC51A75-8E69-40DF-91B8-6670EB4F0C59.jpeg

Hi ladies! I'm cautiously joining you. I've had 4 mcs since last October. One was blighted ovum we lost at 9 weeks in October. Next was mc at 10 weeks in February and then two chemicals, one in April and one last month. I discovered the last 3 were caused from being on thyroid medicine I didn't need.

Very very nervous, but excited. And hopeful the thyroid medicine is out of my body now.

These are my tests. Top pic was yesterday at 7 dpo(the bottom test in that pic was just for reference). Bottom pic is today at 8 dpo.
20190711_090810.jpg 20190712_090426.jpg

Hi ladies! I'm cautiously joining you. I've had 4 mcs since last October. One was blighted ovum we lost at 9 weeks in October. Next was mc at 10 weeks in February and then two chemicals, one in April and one last month. I discovered the last 3 were caused from being on thyroid medicine I didn't need.

Very very nervous, but excited. And hopeful the thyroid medicine is out of my body now.

These are my tests. Top pic was yesterday at 7 dpo(the bottom test in that pic was just for reference). Bottom pic is today at 8 dpo.
View attachment 1064419 View attachment 1064420

Hi blessedmomma!

Congrats on your BFPs! What will your due date be, all being well?
I’m sorry to hear about your losses. I had 1 which was hard enough so I can only imagine how heart breaking so many could be. Fingers and toes crossed that this BFP will be your rainbow baby

I’m 5+1 today and thought I’d do a clear blue digi to see if I’d progressed... so happy to be getting plus 3 weeks!! Means my hormones must be rising well and hopefully the beans stuck ok!
Me and my husband went to see the new Spider-Man tonight and I giggled to myself when a character said the line ‘stay sticky!’
I feel this has been my mantra for the past 2 weeks
How are all you ladies today? Xx

View attachment 1064413
Whoop whoop for 3+

Hoping for mine tomorrow!

That mantra sounds like mine too!!! Glad you got out and enjoyed yourself. Much needed laughter at this stressful stage!

Fingers crossed for lots of sticky beans xx

Thanks ladies!

I dont know what day they will go off of for a due date. Since I had a chemical last month I spotted several days before af actually started. So I'd imagine somewhere between March 26-30 based on those days.

I’m having a worrying day. All symptoms have completely vanished and I do not feel pregnant at all. This is exactly what happened last time with my MMC. Going for a week in London tomorrow so hoping I don’t have bad news whilst away. It’s my husbands 30th so really want to be able to relax x

@MrsFruitie i believe it’s quite normal for symptoms to disappear around our stage but then come back with a vengeance at about 6/7 weeks. Try not to panic just yet although I know it’s easier said than done. To be honest, if it wasn’t for the bloating and sore boobs I have no symptoms as such anyway. The odd day where I crave food but it’s more a case of someone mentioning something then I fancy it and HAVE to have it!!!!!
I moan about my sore boobs but think I’d worry if it went too...

I did my digital this morning coz I wanted my 3+. So now I have 1-2, 2-3 and my 3+. Yay.

Fingers crossed our beans are sticky ones. It’s hard after a loss isn’t it. Hugs xx

1A161963-B49A-41F2-ACB5-95696B6A36EB.jpeg

Hoping for the best for your MrsFruitie! Symptoms really can come and go so that alone shouldn't worry you. I know it does though. I'm always keep track of my symptoms and worrying that I don't have enough. I hope you can relax and enjoy your trip anyway!

Hi ladies! I'm due probably around march 6th, with my second. I'm really excited. I've been symptom spotting like crazy but at this point, I've got them all. I'm sick, my pants don't fit, and I'm HORMONAL AS HELL. Also had to get a new bra cause my sore boobs wouldn't even fit in mine anymore! I have a booking appt. on the 24th, and I'm hoping they'll check for a heartbeat, cause I worry every day.

Bit of a gross personal question... have any of you had clear jelly like CM at all? I’ve had the typical lotion like white CM up until now, but just has a streak of clear jelly (almost like clear snot ) when I wiped! I am the captain of all panics today! Apologies ladies xx

I’ve had some clear type mucus when I’ve wiped occasionally. Not massive amounts though.
We’re here for you to vent anytime you’re worrying. Many of us are exactly the same. If it helps to get it out then you do just that. Hugs x

Thanks mumof1! I’m such a worrier but trying to hard not to be.
Yeah it’s not massive amounts for me either, but I’m so used to the milky CM, this is new. With having one loss and no successful pregnancies, I don’t know what’s a good or bad sign.
My poor husband must think I’m nuts. We go to London in a couple of hours and I’ve decided not to take any tests (still doing daily) to try to relax whilst on holiday. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->