March 2020 Babies - Please Join

So I officially ran out of tests yesterday. DH told me not to order anymore (knows me too well).
GP never checked my hcg levels . So now it's all a waiting game. No nausea as of yet, my previous pregnancies it either started immediately or after 6 weeks. I should be 6 weeks today... I'll probably regret complaining about this if the pregnancy goes well. Boobs hurt on and off and I'm extremely tired but then again, I've very little iron...

Hope everything is ok mrsfruitie!

Think I'm somewhere around 10 dpo but really not sure. Was having very mild nausea about once a day for about 15 minutes, but today I just woke up feeling like crap. Lasted a few hours. Made myself eat and about got sick. Good signs lol. These are my tests today
20190715_130024.jpg

Mollymalone I usually think the nausea in the beginning is cute until it goes full on hyperemesis on me.

Morning ladies!
I think nausea might be slowly creeping in. I had a bit of it last night and feel a bit off this morning too. Not sure anymore if it's "wishful thinking". With my previous pregnancies it was a constant with strong waves in between.
I still feel pretty bloated noticing that? I'm.watching symptoms like a hawk for reassurance but I'm also afraid of it being all in my head and ending up with a miscarry.

I'm so tired all of the time and my days are getting busier. Today after work my eldest has a playdate. Why on earth did I feel like I had to do it?
Then we have to be at the airport at 4am. He is spending a couple of weeks with his cousins until the rest of us flyover to meet them. So the plan is for me to fly him to Madrid on the first flight of the day. Drop him at the trainstation where my SIL will be waiting to continue their journey and I will get to hang around a few hours before getting the last flight back. So I will be home late and up before 6 again the next morning for work.

This was all planned before the bfp. It doesn't seem like a great idea anymore lol.

Morning ladies!
I think nausea might be slowly creeping in. I had a bit of it last night and feel a bit off this morning too. Not sure anymore if it's "wishful thinking". With my previous pregnancies it was a constant with strong waves in between.
I still feel pretty bloated noticing that? I'm.watching symptoms like a hawk for reassurance but I'm also afraid of it being all in my head and ending up with a miscarry.

I'm so tired all of the time and my days are getting busier. Today after work my eldest has a playdate. Why on earth did I feel like I had to do it?
Then we have to be at the airport at 4am. He is spending a couple of weeks with his cousins until the rest of us flyover to meet them. So the plan is for me to fly him to Madrid on the first flight of the day. Drop him at the trainstation where my SIL will be waiting to continue their journey and I will get to hang around a few hours before getting the last flight back. So I will be home late and up before 6 again the next morning for work.

This was all planned before the bfp. It doesn't seem like a great idea anymore lol.
I’m feeling the same, symptom spotting but wondering if it’s in my head. I have got pretty uncomfy cramps today which aren’t pleasant. I’m a bit constipated which may be making it worse. I keep having to run to the loo to check I’m not bleeding as it feels like period cramps. X

Breast tenderness is 100% gone and I've been having mild cramping and back pain on and off today. Freaking out a little

Same here Molly! Trying not to worry as I know symptoms fluctuate this early on xx

I'm out ladies. I hope and pray you all are ok with your pregnancies. Much love!

I'm out ladies. I hope and pray you all are ok with your pregnancies. Much love!
So sorry to hear! :(

Same here Molly! Trying not to worry as I know symptoms fluctuate this early on xx
It's nerve wrecking!
I've got my booking appointment in the post for the 29th but I might have to change it. And my first scan on the 20th of August! So no early scan at all :(. I'm going to have to reschedule anyway because I'll be away... Very disappointing

Oh BlessedMomma I’m so sorry to hear this. Sending my love x

So sorry to hear! :(

It's nerve wrecking!
I've got my booking appointment in the post for the 29th but I might have to change it. And my first scan on the 20th of August! So no early scan at all :(. I'm going to have to reschedule anyway because I'll be away... Very disappointing

I’m going to pay for an early scan at about 8 weeks (in 2 weeks time) for peace of mind, unless I can persuade the midwife to get me in for the dating scan sooner!!
I have no sense of snell at the moment as I have sinus issues, and wonder if this is why I’m not feeling nauseous. X

Oh BlessedMomma I’m so sorry to hear this. Sending my love x

I’m going to pay for an early scan at about 8 weeks (in 2 weeks time) for peace of mind, unless I can persuade the midwife to get me in for the dating scan sooner!!
I have no sense of snell at the moment as I have sinus issues, and wonder if this is why I’m not feeling nauseous. X

I havent been able to eat much. Had some cocopops this morning and they nearly came back up. Sipping on peppermint tea now to see if it helps. Im trying to move the date of my scan but its impossible to get through. I will probably book a private one when we get to Spain but I will be 9 weeks by then.

Hi everyone! I have an edd of 3/28. This is our rainbow and I’m due a year to the day we had to have our d&c. I’m anxious to see who our angels picked for us from Heaven

Cautiously joining you all so hopefully the excitement catches on.

I had a surprise pregnancy which ended up in early miscarriage last month. I'm still trying to navigate through the grieve. Decided that I wouldn't have anymore children, couldn't cope with going through another loss... But here I am.
Last night I had to sleep without my bra on and alarm bells started ringing. That's the first thing I felt with my last pregnancy. Took a cheap test in the morning, faint line. Took a digi in the afternoon and it said pregnant 1-2.
I feel extremely guilty now for being pregnant again but also terrified at every single twinge I feel. I was very cranky with my last one.

Oh, my due date is on the 9th of March. My dad's birthday but I have always gone early in past pregnancies.

I have PCOS and have struggled to get pregnant in the past so what were the chances of 2 surprises in a row?

Hugs momma! I too had a surprise pregnancy in January - DH had a vasectomy before we met and, after a year and a half, surprise! They think something happened when he had his hernia surgery in December but regardless I was shocked. We lost that surprise in March though so I am on edge this time around! For sticky beans!

I havent been able to eat much. Had some cocopops this morning and they nearly came back up. Sipping on peppermint tea now to see if it helps. Im trying to move the date of my scan but its impossible to get through. I will probably book a private one when we get to Spain but I will be 9 weeks by then.
Molly it sounds like you have some morning sickNess then. A good sign your hormones are up so things should be ok. I have absolutely zero symptoms now which is exactly what happened with my mmc... mentally prepping myself for the worst xx

Morning!
I haven't been much on here because I'm just generally feeling down and constantly sad.
We went to look at cars over the weekend but I can't even think about it yet because the previous is miscarriage is always at the back of my head.

Nausea has kicked in, on and off. Breast tenderness is back at the moment but it seems to come and go and I'm just so exhausted all the time. Im happy to have symptoms but I did last time and it meant nothing. I just want to cry all the time if I'm honest.

I’m feeling rather low today aswell. My boobs aren’t as sore as they have been and I think I’ve oretty much managed to convince myself this pregnancy is gonna fail aswell.... I’m now in the same sort of time frame that my last mc happened and my first mmc. Roll on scan in 10 days.... it’s going so slowly......

DH booked my private scan for the 5th in the evening. We'll have to come up with an excuse for the family, morning time would have been easier to sneak off but it was hard to get a date. My booking appointment here in Ireland is on the 29th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->