March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

i know what you mean, i have a lil one who will be 8 mos old in a few days. it does add a spin on things!

is your 10 mo old a boy or girl? do you have any other children?

Ok- big wave of nausea- and french fries really helped. Also the organic poptart and a couple of figs may have helped too- I can't wait until my friend's fig tree is COVERED and I get to eat them alll!!!!!!

Hi Sammy & girls

HPT 14th July
Would like a girl but not fussed as long as it makes it.

Dont feel as sick today but horrible discomfort with cervix, it makes me walk like im 9 mth pregnant.
Had constipation so a friend advised Grapes. So I ate two punnets full. Not a good idea- I looked 6mth pregnant with wind and still didnt make me go.

Resting now but im nervous waiting for the scan- cant tell you how horrible it is to lie there waiting to hear whether its heartbeat is there or not. Im dreading it and for two pins would cancel. But advised best to go before holiday abroad.

Please God let it be there this time. :cry:

Hi Sammy & girls

HPT 14th July
Would like a girl but not fussed as long as it makes it.

Dont feel as sick today but horrible discomfort with cervix, it makes me walk like im 9 mth pregnant.
Had constipation so a friend advised Grapes. So I ate two punnets full. Not a good idea- I looked 6mth pregnant with wind and still didnt make me go. :haha:

Resting now but im nervous waiting for the scan- cant tell you how horrible it is to lie there waiting to hear whether its heartbeat is there or not. Im dreading it and for two pins would cancel. But advised best to go before holiday abroad.

Please God let it be there this time. :cry:

All day today my lower back has been achy/crampy. Anyone have this along with their cramping?

Hey everyone. Haven't been around much cos felt sooo crappy. Been really down in the dumps. I feel guilty as well cos I don't want to sound like I'm not grateful I'm pregnant. I want to be pregnant more than anything but I just feel so awful. My MS has changed to evening and it really is poop!!
On the plus side, my OH informed me he's taking me out tomorrow night. He's taking me to the Italian restaurant were we had our first date. That put a smile on my face I tell ya!!
Hope everyone else is a ok xx

Babyseal, I've had that in my lower back. It only lasted that day.. Hope you get to feeling better.

Alexp- Praying like crazy for you lady, let us know how it turns out :hugs:

Yeah today is really the only day ive had the back aching... but crampy feeling in my lower abdomen off and on every day. Longest wait ever until wednesday for my appointment!!!!!!

hi ladies! i had some cramping today also. havent felt like that for a few weeks so it was scary at first. i just told myself everything is stretching and expanding as it should be:shrug:

I have had some cramping ever since I got my bfp started out pretty bad and have become more on the mild side. just really dealing with really bad head aches.

I've had some backaches. I've been nauseas for the last 3 days on and off- but it's nothing I can't breathe through or sip on a gingerale for. I've been trying to get some cleaning done around the house (I'm so sick of the mess but just so down about how bad it's gotten since I quit birth control). While I was putting some stuff away I feel tight and tuggy near my uterus so I'm guessing it's probably just stretching.

I didn't make it to the river today- but heading there first thing in the morning.

Alex- I hope you get fabulous news at your appointment!

I have not been around much either cos been feeling really rough. My morning sickness has also changed to the even embo! I am really hungry and wanna eat but everything makes me feel sick and the smell of bacon my OH was cooking made my stomach turn eugh. Hope everyone feels better soon, im looking forward to 2nd tri when i might perk up a bit :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just keep thinking... "quit complaining" because I am sure there will be real BACKACHES when I am very big and pregnant lol.

I am going to the zoo later today when DB gets back from work with his son. I am excited I haven't been to the zoo in so long. DB's son is 16 months and lives with us. He will be almost 2 when this baby comes.

Well I've cheered myself right up. Been shopping with DD and I spoiled her rotten!! Treated myself to some maternity jeans and top and it was like wearing a little piece of heaven !!! Went to subway for a spot of lunch. Now I'm in bed for a well deserved nap till DF gets home from work and I'm getting dressed up for our meal out tonight. Today is good :)

babyseal- i dont think your complaining at all. each tri has its own aches and pains to deal with. pregnancy is very hard on the body, even for people with the most positive attitude.

s_a_m_m_y- i never get headaches except when im pregnant. and have them all the time when i am. not every day, thank heaven, but off and on thru the whole pregnancy. i feel like im puny cuz my hubby gets migraines sometimes. i know its nothing like what he deals with, but is horrible none the less.

embo- yay for a great day!!!

Wont be on much today feel better, found my regular strength Tylenol.....lol We are going to our new house to get the painting done and take measurements for new carpet. Hope your all doing well! talk to you ladies soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->