March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

I had really bad migraines before the pregnancy 1-2x a month I was down for the count. It was the same routine, I would take my 24 hour max of meds, wouldn't work, then get Toradol and Reglan via IV at the ER (Best med combo ever invented in my opinion haha)
BUT... not one true migraine since becoming pregnant! :D the occasional headache, but no complaints there!

I am so nervous for when I am farther along because I had my Psoas muscle cut/disconnected a few years back. I can't find anything online on how that could possibly cause problems in prgnancy. Any google pros? lol

Even the little bit of stretching/bloating has started to cause me pain!

I can't imagine having migraines on a regular basis :( I've only had one in my whole life and it was so bad that it caused a fever of 104 degrees (fahrenheit) and I was disoriented. I had to go to the emergency room.. it was scary!
Glad you're not having them not that you're pregnant :flower: It'll be a nice break if you can avoid them for awhile!

We just got back from ordering food from a restuarant here. :lol: The only thing I dislike about living in a foreign country is the language barrier. My husband ordered 1 pepperoni pizza and we got home and realized that they had made 2 PEPPER pizza's. Literally, the only thing that was on them was cheese and hot peppers (gross!) He was so mad, and I couldn't stop laughing. We didn't even take it back because it takes about an hour to get your food when you order it.

On the bright side, I had a burger and fries and it hit the spot ;) I've only been slightly sick all day which has been nice! Hope you girls are doing well. 10 more days until my appointment, I'm so excited!

Well its 10.15pm UK time and I feel sick with worry over tomorrows scan.
I keep trying to imagine them saying it ok and enjoy your holiday but the fear of hearing those dreaded words again, keeps filtering in my head.
My cervix and skin on my tummy is so tender Im worried either scan will be too evasive . Im suffer nausea mostly in the night when I wake for the loo, early morning , mid afternoon and all evening. Ive got stomach ache but is it worry. My boobs dont seem as tender today. Everything is going round in my head.

On a positive note a bought a comfy pair of maternity jeans and top to wear on the flight ( as I ballon up normally) packed my case and shaved my bits ready . :happydance:

Hey Alex.
Hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow. I know how it feels to be worried sick for your LO. Last week I was exactly the same.
I'll be thinking bout you :)

Alex everything will be just fine might get some extra special news....twins, one of our girls had a dream one of us were going to have twins, might be why your having a extra sensitive tummy. I'll be praying for you scan tomorrow and a fun filled holiday!

Alex... good vibes for tomorrow! Just get through the worry until the appointment. Just think you'll get that good news and then have a fabulous holiday with no wondering! Good Luck!

Bella, I am jealous... I am from Germany and I ABSOLUTELY miss the pizza from my town.. ugh. Not to mention the bread, sweets, cakes... I could go on and on and on lol. I have been trying to convince my brother to bring me back tons of stuff since he is visiting, but my list is getting to long and he is getting pretty frustrated lol.

It was okay... I went to the zoo and it was a HOT day. Not too much really on symptoms today. How are you feeling?

Well I took tylenol and my head is feeling better which made the nausea go away along with the dizzy spells, I'm Breezy!...lol Sounds like alot of fun going to the zoo. is this your first pregnancy?

Well its now 4am UK time in morning. Cant sleep Ive been awake since 2am.
My nausea is worst at this time.
Thanks for all well wishes- only 6 hrs to wait for scan:wacko:

Sammy I have been told by the midwife it could be twins too. I went to a medium three years ago and she was spot on with the whole reading. She said I can see twins pink and blue, or it could be one followed closely by another. My Grandson is 9mth old, so Im hoping he is the blue one. She did say I would be pleased with the outcome and very happy. I keep thinking that sentence for positivity. ( she was the only one that said " you have lost three babies bang bang bang one after the other " . That was before I lost the last two babies though and she didnt mention them. Mind you they are not supposed to tell you bad things) Lets hope she is right. Ten oclock will tell :shrug:

Alex I hope you feel better so you can get some sleep. I am excited for you! I am sure your really anxious for some good news. Remember think positively!

hope you can squeeze in some time to update us before you leave, not knowing your outcome will drive us all made, even though it will be good news, I think we all just want to know if their is two....lol

BabySeal- Lol, I do love the "doners" here.. and the spaetzle (spelling?)

Alexp- Thinking of you today honey :hugs:

:baby::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My goodness I was thinking it would all go wrong.
Within ten seconds of putting the gel on my tummy the sonographer swung the monitor round to show a thriving 8 week 4 day baby with a clear heartbeat. Needless to say I burst out sobbing with relief, she couldnt carry the scan on as I was crying that much. Kept making the baby jiggle.
Got fab pic and feel more positive as it looked a big strong healty baby (to me) NO TWINS PHEWWWW

I think she knew how much I was worrying. Had a giggle coming out though. A line of very young mummies to be waiting and this old dear with a smile a mile wide. Still early days but got a good feeling.:happydance:

Thanks girls for all your support- im having a rest before my flight now. Will try to get on line on hols though

Awww congrats Alex on the wonderful news!

BabySeal how exciting! How are you feeling?

hope all you girls are doing okay, afm I woke up with mild cramping and streaks of blood in discharge, only when I wipe...sorry tmi called doctor and they want to see me on Wednesday. booked my first prenatal appointment for Sept 14. I just hope everything is okay.

Congrats Alex. So glad your scan went ok.

I'm sure you'll be ok Sammy. I was bleeding and cramping before my scan last week and bubs was a ok.

I've got my first antenatal appt on Thursday I'm so excited. DF has booked afternoon off so we can go out for lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->