March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

I hope your scan goes well Sammy :) I'm sure all will be well. :) My first scan its today in a few hours...getting pretty antzy right now. :)

I dont think they are doing a scan? They want me to come in just to check on things, I might also have a yeast infection?

:cry:

Today sucks. I'm wayy emotional and I'm overwhelmed with my dog. She chewed a giant hole in our couch and we recently patched up the wall where she chewed, scratched a hole in it. I love her to pieces but she's stressing me out to the max.. and I'm starting to second guess myself with taking care of her AND the baby when he/she gets here. But at the same time I dont want to give her away because I love her so much..

And I just talked to my family back in the states, my grandparents are there from AZ and I haven't seen them in 6 years so I'm really bummed that I can't be there. They are going fishing and "bottle diggin'" .. some of my favorite things to do with my family so I'm just feeling sorry for myself that I can't be around my family right now :cry:
I dont know if I'm just overemotional or if I am legitamitely stressed out/sad.. but it sucks.

Good luck to the ladies with the scans.. :hugs:

sorry for moaning.. just needed to vent.

Ahh Bella. I know how you feel. But I only live 40 miles away from my parents!! When I phone and my bro and lil sis are there I feel so homesick and just wanna go over so it must be awful for you being so far away from your family. Get DH to give you big hugs Bella. And here's one from me :hugs:

Hi ladies! I just got home from a weekend with my best friend and mom. They live close to eachother but still a little over an hour from me-- but at least it's sunny and warm there! I got to jump in the river one day but now I need tocatch up on sleep!
I had "Thanksgiving Dinner" yesterday at my BFFs house. So delicious!
Nausea has been on and off the last few days- but yesterday before th epancake breakfast was the worst! I had to hide the eggs I ordered with my napkin- but the pancakes hit the spot!

I'm glad the hear your scan went well Alex!
I can't wait for my appointment- Aug. 30th is so far away!

Well ladies I think I am going to go take a nap feel a bit sick ttyl

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is doing ok...I am not doing ok though :( Over the weekend I had a mc and it was just confirmed yesterday via ultrasound. This was my first pregnancy so it is very discouraging and heartbreaking.

I started heavy bleeding and cramping on Saturday and went to emergency where they did an internal exam. They found that my cervix was in the right position and closed, so at that point they termed it a "threatened miscarriage" and sent me home to bed rest for 2 days until my ultrasound yesterday. But the ultrasound showed nothing so it was confirmed that I had mc'd. I was so confused because they had said my cervix was closed but didn't have that question answered. I have an appt with my regular doctor tomorrow to ask these questions.

I also tested RH- so I had to have the shot of RhoGAM which will have to be repeated in my next pregnancy.

I hope that because there were no complications with the mc that we can start trying again right away.

So good luck to you ladies, hopefully I will be back on here soon enough. We're trying to stay positive and keep telling ourselves that these things must happen for a reason.

:hugs: Yogi- I am so sorry to hear that. :hugs:
I hope to see you back in here soon! I'm sorry for your loss.

yogi.. Im so sorry to hear :(

you'll be back in 1st tri in no time. My thoughts go out to you. If you ever need to talk all of us are a PM away as well as this thread being here.

Morning sickness has kicked in with a vengence this morning. I just spent 5 minutes dry heaving over the toilet, but nothing. I always have a hard time puking. I've got 2 hours until I need tobe to work so hopefully I can make this go away.

Miss Fox thats the worst when it carries on like that! Hopefully you feel better before work.

Managed to finally puke! Ate some crackers and now I think I'm gonna get ready for work. I'm just exhausted though- I want to sleep all day.

Yogi-
Sending hugs your way honey :hugs:
I'll be thinking of you. So sorry for your loss.

Yogi, so sorry hon. Sending you hugs. xxxx

Yogii I am so sorry I hope you recover quickly I know the emotional part will take time. My thought and prayer are with you! :hug: take care hun

My appointment back at my regular gyn office is in 16 hours!!! :) I will have a Nurse-Midwife.

I am excited, I am so glad I am not stuck going to that other office I had my first appointment at.

Hi Im also due March 29th 2011 this is my 4th pregnancy but wuld love to have a baby buddy :) im also on facebook as Christy wright O'Connor feel free to add me on there just will have to remind me on who you are
Congrats on your pregnancy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->