March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

moving sucks busy all day. extremely tire but cant sleep!

Hello, Sammy please could you add todays date for me to have seen heartbeat please? :)

Could you also change my due date to 02/04/2010 as I have been put back to 7 + 4 which is what i thought to start with!

Thanks

xxxxx

Hey Leanne.
You've been put back the exact same amount of time as me. Do you mind if I ask how you knew? It's just I've been worrying over my dates and would love to put my mind at ease!! :)

Hello Embo, Doctors often date u further along cos they assume that women all ovulate of cycle day 14, most women dont. I ov'd on CD29 so i knew I wasnt as far along as doc said cos he just took the first day of last period, which would have made me almost two weeks further along than I thought. I worked out my approx ov date from my chart, take a look if u like in my siggy. Did you chart or use OPK's?

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I couldn't imagine moving all day!!! Especially with how I've been feeling. I had to rush to bed last night to prevent another :sick: session. Also had to hurry to eat breakfast this morning to see if that helps- since I usually don't eat breakfast right away. I hope today is better than yesterday and that I can figure out ways around my nausea- but I may not be so lucky.
I'm excited- Just over a week until my first appointment- but they wont book a scan until I'm there for that one. Oh well- I'm just excited to get things moving along.

leanne. I will change it once I get our home computer up and running. I feel extrmemly tire and queezy

My appointment this morning went fairly well. I decided to stay on the midwife side of the practice! So I will be having a Nurse Midwife for the care and delivery! My next appointment with be with my OB just to get cleared to be on the midwife side (assess risk and all that) They have midwifes that deliver at each of the hospitals within 15 minutes of my house, so I have an option of where I want to go. They are still waiting for the records from my first prenatal appointment from the other clinic I went to.

I will have the ultrasound on Monday, so I will be 9+1 then!

Off to google what I should expect to see... :)

babyseal that is so exciting! I really can't wait to go to my first couple of appointments- I have 2 in one week but just found out neither of them is going to have an ultra sound and I was pissed- so I asked if I can schedule one and they said I had to wait until the first appointment!! I'm going to be really upset if they make me wait more than a week- they did my SIL at her 8 week visit!

babyseal that is so exciting! I really can't wait to go to my first couple of appointments- I have 2 in one week but just found out neither of them is going to have an ultra sound and I was pissed- so I asked if I can schedule one and they said I had to wait until the first appointment!! I'm going to be really upset if they make me wait more than a week- they did my SIL at her 8 week visit!

I know the waiting game is horrible!!! If I could have my little dream pregnancy I would be waltzing in for an ultrasound every week! hahaha

My midwife wanted me scheduled in on an ASAP basis and when I was at the desk the lady wanted to do tuesday. I was thinking "ugh you people think almost a week from now is ASAP?????" She got me in on monday so DB could go since I thought he was off work. Welll I told DB...and apparently he ISNT off work that day :hissy: thats my luck hahaha

I am excited though to see how much development has occurred from my first scan. Which was so tiny... but had that HB!! That was back at 6+1. I think itll be crazy to see the difference 3 weeks makes.

https://www.pizap.com/gallery_displ...51544110.jpg&username=anonymous&pageid=243109

Hey ladies.
I'm ok, been a bit anxious again so I decided to book another early scan. It's on Tuesday at 6:30pm. I'll be 8+5 so will see whether baby has grown and developed. I just think that three n half weeks of wondering and waiting will just kill me. I'm getting more and more anxious each day.

babyseal- yay for your scan, that pic of baby is great! i can already see baby is gonna be a lil cutie!

s_a_m_m_y- i cant imagine moving right now, while sick and exhausted. you must be sooo stressed out! so sorry hunny

embo- you gotta do what you gotta do to keep sain sweets.

missfox- i hope you dont have to wait long. its so reassuring to see baby all cozy and safe

leeanne- yay for heartbeat!!!

UGH! Rant warning
So DF has told everyone - with the help of his mother. My ONE request: Keep it off Facebook. Well she just posted about it. I said I was pissed on it and she said "sorry" but hasn't taken it down!!! WTF! I'm so upset. I just hate this!
Sorry. I'm so upset and DF doesn't understand. Infact we'll probably fight about it later. Like in 10 when I head to bed.

Oh no Miss Fox!!!!! I would be so pissed I can see why you are so mad! I hope everything went okay last night and you and DB were able to talk about it. I'd be wanting to sit down with MIL and talk to her so she knows how upset this made you.

I think it is sad how people think they are right to spread such great news that isnt theirs to share. Especially in such a public way, attention seeking?

I ended up telling him that I couldn't talk about it last night because I probably would have told him to get out! It's something we've been arguing about and he just thinks i'm "ashamed" to be pregnant- not the case. I'm so happy.
She said she was sorry in the comments but has yet to remove the post- so screw her. She gets to tell anyone she wants with the condition that it stays off facebook! Apparently I'm the cold hearted bitch for asking that! She's definitly attention seeking- esecially since her daughter is also pregnant (3 weeks in front of me)- but she is also the favorite child. Their whole family is messed up and it's hard because this is the best DF and his mom have gotte along in years
*sigh*
I'm off to the river for a couple days. Hope all goes well with you.

Hey everyone.
Had a brill appt wi my midwife. Absolutely loved her. Me n DF really liked her. Kinda feels real now I have my notes and all that!!
Hope everyone's ok.
I'm feeling exhausted and SICK !! X

our computer isnt up and running yet and yesterday I had ms so bad with a horrible migraine know I spelt that wrong. was sick half the day completely useless. could even open my eyes....arhhh it was horrible! still dont feel right. moving I think it just adding too much stress

sammy- im sure moving adds to it tremendously. in college we had a list of the most stressful situations people can experience (i was a psychology and sociology major) and moving was close to the top. with death of family members and divorce. i cant imagine doing it pregnant on top of that!

embo- yay to a great appt and mw!

missfox- some people dont respect how you want to do things no matter how clear you make it. i try not to be a butt to people but i would probably be thinking, i know who will be the last to know next time. i hope you guys work things out, and she realizes how important this is to you.

missfox I know how you feel mu mominlaw wanted to announce our pregnancy at her daughters 30th...we didnt even have the pregnancy confirmed by doctor yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->