March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Hey ladies- I'm back. I ended up appologizing to her for posting "i only asked for one thing, but apparently it was too much" on my wall. She hasn't talked to me since we txt after that and got into a big argument. So much for that. I'm trying to not let it get to me too much more than it already has.
I have been very sick since tuesday- feeling horrible again today and trying to get ready for work. Ew.
Hope you all are doing great.

Hey Sammy!

I'm not on the same time as you as I'm in UK :/ but my DD is the same as yours ^^ so I'll be your buddy if you like :] xx

:wave: hey girls.
hope you're all doing well. 3 more days until my appointment. I'm so excited/nervous.
Getting ready to head to bed soon but just wanted to say hey and hope you're all okay!

:bunny:

It's been quiet around here lately lol.

Hope the time flies before your appointment Bellablu!

I have been craving bleu cheese crumbles so badly, it is frustrating. And I guiltily confess I have had them twice.. once on a burger (hey they were warm i guess) and once in a salad. Bad bad bad lol. I NEED to eat it, or else lol.

It's fine babyseal! All I can eat is bagels and cream cheese. For the most part- but I have to have it everyday.

welcome stickylizard:hugs:

yay for cravings!:happydance:

sorry everything went so bad with mil missfox:nope:

I wish I had cravings- mine is more food aversion to everything but the handful of things i can eat.
As far as the MIL goes- I'm upset on and off about it. I am just going to let it take it's course- It's on her now.

I cannot go near green vegetables, which is bad cos i guess i need them! Its odd cos I usually like them. hhmmm

Leanne I"m the same way! I can hardly eat veggies at all. The other niht there was this beautiful dinner- six or seven things to choose from and all I could eat was the potatoes and the tomatoes! That bad! Working on some oatmeal now- then we'll see how the rest o the day goes.

I am considering call the OB/MW office... I have had this awful nagging flank pain since yesterday. I cant get it to go away with tylenol or changing positions. This sucks. It has been steadily been getting worse. It is on the left side of my lower back...oww :(

:nope::nope::nope:

Hi Girls got back from holiday yesterday. All is not well. Got there Monday and wednesday started to bleed alot. Went to local hospital in Bulgaria where they transprted me in a 30 yr old dangerous 100mph ambulance to Bourgas private hospital.The driver wore flip flops and was on his mobile phone. There were no seat belts and both myself & DH got threw all over. I was more scared of crashing than losing the baby.
I had a scan and heartbeat was there so had to stay in three days on drips and drugs. Seems the blood was coming from the Sac the baby is in. Nurses were nasty and didnt speak English, room and bed was filthy with blood and food was unedible. (dry bread & sour milk breakfast, bowl if squelchy rice for dinner & tea)no drinks available, no toilet roll or towels) I will never call the UK NHS again, we have one of the best in the world. Although the old Dr was fabulous and couldnt understand WHY with my history my Dr said I could fly. He said through the interprtor change him !

I had to spend the last two days in our apartment laying down. I was scared to fly home but no way was I going back into Bourgas hospital. The flight was supposed to be four hours the maximum I was allowed to fly but then detoured to drop off at Leeds. Five and a half hours later and in a lot of discomfort we landed to then travel home two hours.:growlmad:

Tried to book into UK hospital from abroad - no way I will have to queue in A&E for at least two hour. Decided wanted to go home and will ring the Early Pregnancy Unit this morning. Well Ive got to obviously have scan today. I dont feel like the baby is there anymore:cry: Although I feel sick my tummy seems to have gone flatter. Im desperately hoping baby is still there but with all I have been through this week things are not looking too good now:cry:

Im soooo angry with how my life always seems to be for me.

I will update you all later. Alex

Oh Alex that sounds like an absolute nightmare. I'm so sorry you had to go thru that.
I'm hoping and praying everything goes ok. Don't forget to update us when you know what's going on.
Sending big :hugs:

Alex :( So sorry honey, what an awful time you must have had! That sounds horrible. I will be thinking of you and hoping for good news :hugs:

I'm so sorry Alex that sounds awful... you get yourself to a dr so you can get this all figured out. Good Luck and hugs coming your way.

yikes alex!!!:hugs:

i will be thinking about you and praying for you. what a horrible time you had:sad2:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Im speechless my bubba is okay :happydance:

Had to wait as scan was running late, talk about torture. I even said to my DH im waiting to hear them say " sorry theres no heartbeat" How wrong could I have been.

Seems that there appeared to be another sac or a bleed alongside it. Either way baby is okay for now and very lively. So anyone out there aslo bleeding its not always bad news. Ive been told I will probably bleed the whole way through.

The uncomfy cervix is the worst case they have heard of. Said it would get worse as I get bigger- great ! but I will persevere with it. :wacko:

phew! glad to hear everything is ok and baby is fine:hugs:

did they say it was a subchorionic hemhorrage or something like that? i had some spotting and thats what they said i had. said its a small pool of blood next to sac and that i could have more spotting

Hi Blessedmama

Yes they did say that to me too. Said it was okay though and baby was fine.

I have however got to have a ceasarean due to the Fibroid being over/next to my cervix. They dont have a name for sensitive cervix . Ive called it Battered Old Fanny Syndrome hehehe. This is my ninth pregnancy , Ive had as many D&C after 5 missed miscarriages also Loop diaphermy for pre cancerous cells and three full time births. So my cervix has been through the mill over the years.BOFS perhaps they will name it that as Im the worst case :haha:

pizap.com90.291753364261239771282585238492.jpg

pizap.com12825856079912.jpgMy scan went well saw the bebe moving around! I made a post in first tri about it but here are my scan pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->