March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

sorry ladies for not being on as often, I've kicked back and put my feet up, I dont recomend moving while being pregnant.... lol....I have absolutely no energy. hope all my ladies friends are feeling better. congrats missfox on upcoming us, I'm so excited for you

Can't hold being tird against you for not coming on here! We're all tired (i'm sure!) but moving makes it somuch worse! I couldn't even imagine moving right now! DF and I were cleaning the house yesterday and I kinda walked into the bedroom and layed down. He was like "i have to do it all myself?" but then smiled at me. I ended up getting quite a bit done after I layed down for a little while.

Tomorrow is so far away! I can't wait! I'm so excited!

Update to give Hope to others suffering

Well Ive rested and rested then travelled over two hours to Newcastle to see new nephew. When I stopped and went to the loo I had lots of brown discharge. Every time I wiped it was the same. Worried, I once again phoned the EPU who said come in for another scan (thats 4 in 2.3 weeks)
Worried once again for nothing. Bubba was bouncing around and the old brown blood is from what was the second twin sac./ subchronic bleed. Its getting smaller which is good but the Fibroid is close to my cervix so a definate ceasarean for me. Its not near baby so feel better.
So I have cervical discomfort, bleeding, backache, ongoing nausea, discharge but Bubba is still there. Ive made it to 11 weeks as yet and thats a miracle .

And I will probably have it earlier, so I may well still be aged 46 :happydance:

That sounds so frustrating alex! It's amazing what we can go through just to make sure that bubs is OK.

Hey everyone.
Been for scan. Lost my bean.
Thanks for all your support over last few weeks xx

Oh Embo, God Im so sorry. :hugs:

Really wanted to hear good news from your scan too. It just doesnt seem fair that this should happen to anyone.
My heart goes out to you sweetheart. As Ive said before on posts, try and get some counselling. I didnt and have lived to regret it in the past.

Your Bean was a special part of your life that will always be in your mind and heart. Even if others seem to forget you will still have your memory of your special Bean

Alex

oh no embo!!!:cry:

im so sorry hunny. you are in my thoughts and prayers

I'm so sorry embo.
My heart goes out to you. It's a horrible thing and no words can describe how you must be feeling. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congrats, I am just about 11 weeks, due March 22, pretty close to you!

my dear embo, I cant even imagine what you are feeling or going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you sweetie. if you ever need to chat I'm here for you hun.:hug:

Oh Embo :( I am sooo sorry for your loss. I'm thinking of you and I'll be praying. :hugs2:

Alright ladies- I have to post the pic later, but I had my first us. Saw 1 peanut and a heartbeat of 176. And a waving arm!

Thanks everyone. For all your kind words.
I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread now. It's just so difficult for me. Don't think I'll ever get over this. My hearts broken.
Hope you all have wonderful pregnancies I'll be secretly stalking you !!
Good night God bless xx

Embo, I was back here lurking to see how you girls were all doing since I left. I'm so sorry for your loss. I struggled so much for the first 2 weeks and am starting to feel better now. If you ever need to chat I'm here for you, but I know how it takes time to recover. :hugs:

Hey!
I am doing pretty good today after a very rough morning! Wow Sammy- You're a prune! I absolutely love the fruit ticker! Especially since it's one of the only foodsthat I've been able to eat. I met with my CNM this morning andshe perscribed me something for the nausea- but I don't know how much I'll actually take it.

Hi Miss Fox & others on here too:flower:

Im going to see midwife about getting acupuncture to help with my nausea and discomfort. Its free at our hospital. It helped my friends daughter when she was having twins.

Ive been that uncomfortable I have been in tears . I went shopping for a maternity support bra as my saggy spaniels ears have turned into heavy spaniels ears. I parked up walked down one street to M&S then Mothercare. Bought a sandwich from Greggs and walked back up the street. That took me an hour. Walking with the pressure bearing down is unbearable on my cervix. All I bought was the sandwich, as I was shattered by just doing this. Ive got a proper bump for 11.5 weeks. ( the blooming street was uphill going back too:nope:)

The sarnie was lovely though- club chicken mayo, only trouble is I wanted another but No Way was I walking back

Moan over girls - sorry :dohh:

hi ladies! sorry your having such a rough time alexp:hugs: hope your acupuncture helps!

still thinking about embo. hope she is doing ok under the circumstances.

so we are getting ready to buy a new house, made me wonder how your new home is working out sammy???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->