March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Thats a great Idea! I was just thinking about that, 3 more weeks left in first tri for me but no worries now I dont have to make a new thread in 2nd tri

Miss fox I but a new thread in first tri to let everyone know how to find where we have been moved.

Congrats on BlueBerry----->2 more days and your bubs will be a rasberry....YAY!

Yea- that's great that they change all the due month threads also! easy to find it for the rest of the time!
I'm stoked on the blueberry! I was eating some the other day and picked up a small one and a large one to show to my friend- said today the baby is probably this size- showed the small one and said towardsthe end of the week it will be this size and showed the large one! My bestie an I are nerds together though! She wants kids so bad! She had O spotting and then less than 24hrs later had sex and her OH didn't wear a condom so we're hoping she catches that egg so we can be pg together! lol- like I said- nerds.

that would be awesome to be preggers the same time as your best friend, mine bf and I keep missing it by years....lol

Yea- her OH isn't really ready- but the other night he was kinda buzzed and asked if she was on birth control and she said no, asked him if he wanted a condom and he said no so I'm really hoping!!! Or if he keeps that attitude up for next month!!! lol!

I have been doing so well with MS lately.. havent had it for a week or two.. DEFINITELY not the case this morning!! :( This sucks lol

BabySeal hope you feel better really soon! Remember hopefully only a couple more weeks in first tri and moring sickness should be gone hopefully!

I'm so waiting for the first tri to be over- to be more of myslef again! I keep telling DF that this is DEFNINTLY HIS CHILD! All I can eat is sweets!! (That's his FAVORITE). I don't know what to do- I've been eating healthy meals too but yesterday I was so nauseous all I oculd have for lunch was a milkshake and french fries! Had some ice cream last night for dinner! I'm not eating a lot of it but wow.

haha I know what you mean I went to mcdonalds just to get a smoothie...lol two days in a row probably making it three, cant help myself, better than chips. I am running out for corn chips and guac later really craving it

I had guac earlier and it just tasted BAD. Right now I really want some cold fruit.

Hi I am Christina. I live in Minnesota. I am due March 22, 2011. Hopeing for a girl. Heard the heartbeat during ultrasound yesterday. Miscarried last year at 8 weeks.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev080pf___.png

Nope- April. Like me! But aww! I don't think mine will change much when I finally get to see my peanut. If it does it'll be February- but I'mthinking not since MS started at 6weeks.

dont say that....and a loaded baked potatoe sounds fab to atm...lol

Hi I am Christina. I live in Minnesota. I am due March 22, 2011. Hopeing for a girl. Heard the heartbeat during ultrasound yesterday. Miscarried last year at 8 weeks.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev080pf___.png

Welcome to the thread! Once I get on home computer I will add you. congrats and happy healthy 9 months

bella I sure hope you stay with our thread! who's date hasnt changed....lol I'm gonna stick with the 29 only because this is number two for me, hoping for a couple days early. doctor said april 4 after my last ultrasound but who knows for sure

I only say Feb. because of the pg symptoms I had starting then. But I doubt it since I didn't once get a bfp and continued to have af and Oing.
Wow ladies- I feel like poop- really want to stay on the couch but not likely to get a day off until Monday- when my first appointment is. But hopefully it will be a great day to lay on the couch with DF since we've been fighting a lot (I'm moody, what can I say?)

oh i feel so sick. Tuesday was a bad day where i was sick but most of time im nauseus. Today is the same as Tuesday. Not only am I still very uncomfortable with my cervix Im sick too. The Dr said as the baby grows the cervical pressure will increase. Great ! Im a bit fed up today and am not looking forward t the next 28 weeks. I have put 9lb on already too- but dont want to put more than a stone on because the extra weight wont help pressure.
Ive cut my workload down and made it so i work a few hours every day, that way I can rest in the afternoon. Im ten weeks and it seems such a struggle now.

Hey everyone. How's everyone doing?
I'm ok. Nausea has cleared up again today so having yet another paranoid day, thinking somethings gone wrong. Why oh why can't I just chill and enjoy the days when I feel great with energy??!!?
Great news Alex. I was so relieved your bubs is ok. And soooo happy for you.
Great scan pics Bella. Don't worry bout shape of your uterous. It could just simply be the way the pic was took. I noticed when I had mine that it changed as the sonographer moved the whatsit over my tummy.
Sammy and Miss Fox how you doing bump buddy's? I hear you with your moods miss fox. I was awful to my oh this morning. Snapping his head off and now I feel guilty and lonely cos he's on the late shift!!
And hi to everyone who I've missed :)

:lol: I just realized.. according to the gestational age.. My bubba was conceived on July 4th! :haha: How cute, an independance day baby.. Ironic considering he/she will be an Army brat.

And the due date is 1 day after our anniversary, too crazy :) Defo meant to be :thumbup:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->