March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

hi ladies!

welcome braijackava!!!! happy seeing you here!

bella- maybe your baby will come on your anniversary?? what a good present!

sorry about the hormones misses. i guess thats just part of it though. we wont remember any of the arguments when babies get here.

how is everyone today?

Hi Bellable , Embo78 & others

We worked our conception date out and it happened at last holiday in May in Bulgaria. Unless its going to be a Womble I cant name it that :haha:

Embo I too wittle when I dont get sypmtons but being this sick I cant wait for them to stop. Im sure I can feel Bubba moving like a ripple. I know it seems early but my uterous is high up very sensitive and I cannot touch my skin.
Its not wind as that is a different rumble( Ive got loads tmi):blush:

I think because Ive had so many pregnancies your ligamnets are looser. I got PDs with Lacey and have been warned it would come back. When Lacey was born she was curled into a little ball for months. I wore a support belt but it didnt help much. Seems she was in this position most of the time as my muscles were weaker to support her.

Because I am agitated all the time I snap terrible at my DH . He is very understanding and desperately wants Bubba here. Bless him !

Bella- THATS AWESOME!
Flipped out on DF last night because he waas gaming and I was trying to talk to him but he wasnt interested in the puppy toys I got for our puppy (my avatar). I've been soo sick this morning- no puking but shaky and dizzy and nauseas. I woke up at 2 as I got a txt from a friend who delivered her baby! 8lbs 13oz and 21 inches! And a week early! lol. Couldn't get back to sleep- this insomnia is killing me. Got up to try to get ready for the day at 6:30 and no such luck. I layed back down feeling horrible and slept for another 3 hours. I still feel bad but not as tired.
I probably wont be back on until Saturday morning though- I'm heading to the warm weather again. Gotta do it while it lasts!

:lol: I just realized.. according to the gestational age.. My bubba was conceived on July 4th! :haha: How cute, an independance day baby.. Ironic considering he/she will be an Army brat.

And the due date is 1 day after our anniversary, too crazy :) Defo meant to be :thumbup:!

It has my conception on July 4th also... and I am 9+4? I'm confused?

BabySeal- That's strange? Maybe I didn't work it out right! I just counted back 7 weeks and 4 days from my appointment... is that not the right way to do it? I know you have to take implantation and such into consideration but according to the dates, I literally conceived RIGHT after I got off AF.. I had to have.. So according to the size of the baby & "due date" does it mean that's the day you implanted or the day you actually conceived?

Mine is based off of my LMP on June 20... and the widwifes have had me measuring correctly. But going by lmps will throw it off a bit since everyone has different cycles.

I am still confused haha! I can't figure out how we are a week and 5 days off lol. Anyone one want to help me understand?

Either way... 4th of July conception!!!!!! lol

:shrug: I'm so confused! Maybe I did it wrong, but I still keep coming up with the same thing. Lol..

conception occurs within 24-36 hours of bd during your o day

conception is when the sperm meets egg not when you implant

Everyone migh be a little off cos docs add two weeks (approx) to your dates. So we are all a little bit less pregnant than we seem! Could that be the reason ur conception dates dont match or am I just pointing out the obvious!?!? sorry if I am...... :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mine was July 10th I think :) We only DTD the once so it cant be far out! hehe

It could be that obvious... I tend to waayyyy overthink lol

Yea- We dtd on July 9th and July 12th so I'm guessing it was the 2nd time as I got O cramping starting on the 13th. Which was early. SWEET! LOL.

So I am a little worried. It is nothing serious,but today I had some brown spotting on my underwear when I went to the bathroom and since then brown tinged cm when I wipe. Sorry tmi. I had my pap smear 4 days ago. Could it be from that? Just looking for a little advice. Think I will call the doctor in the morning just to be safe.

So I am a little worried. It is nothing serious,but today I had some brown spotting on my underwear when I went to the bathroom and since then brown tinged cm when I wipe. Sorry tmi. I had my pap smear 4 days ago. Could it be from that? Just looking for a little advice. Think I will call the doctor in the morning just to be safe.

honey i would probably attribute it to that, but just to be safe would still call dr tomorrow:hugs:

I had brown spotting after my pap smear as well, it went away :hugs:
Try not to worry too much about it, if it's from the pap it's normal I'm assuming. :flow:

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I thought I was getting a break in the MS but hit me again today- only gagging though! Feeling much better now. I had my orientation this morning and they weren't going ot see me for my US until next week but one of the mom's went into labor today so her US apointment freed up so they rescheduled me for wednesday!!! I'm so excited to see my little peanut!
I hope you all are doing well!!

yay on the ultrasound missfox! cant wait to hear how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->