March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Salmon Cheeks are Awesome!!! its been awhile since I had them but man that sounds good. I was thinking of making Cod with tomatoes and onion over rice but forgot my stove isnt working...bummer!

BUMMER! Yea, I had to partake! It was so absolutely delicious!

its crazy how the food cravings for pregnant women are pretty common.

Yay MissFox lil bean is going to be a Plum! Happy 12 weeks!

Thanks Sammy- I'm really excited!!! And I go for another u/s on Friday morning! I'm pretty excited that you're a peach! I want to be a peach but I went on this big rant this morning how I couldn't figure out how a peach is smaller than a lemon. I've seen it happen but not usually! The whole fruit thing is starting to bug me really. Like how is a banana bigger than a canteloup? is it a length thing? LOL This has been me all day!
My cravings have been really intense!!! But yummy! I just want to stop feeling nauseas so that I can eat HEALTHY food again. With my luck baby wont let me the whole pregnancy because DF had TERRIBLE eating habits.

I know seriously.

Well today I had my First Tri Screening today had no idea that they were going to do an ultrasound. have two pictures I will post them tomorrow too tired tonight. they had a scheduling error and we spent almost 5.5 hours at the hospital today. Dr .said everything looks great. baby was moving around like crazy guess we are going to have another active one....lol

Here is my ultrasound from my prenatal appt yesterday... 13w2d pregnant

Attachments

• Sept 23 2010 13w2d pregnant.jpg
    Sept 23 2010 13w2d pregnant.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3
next time I go in for a scan is Nov. 18 I think she said I'll be 18 weeks and then I go in at 20 weeks

Yay Sammy, Love those pics :) I'll be 13 + 5 at my next appt. so its cool to see about how big the baby will be!

I'm 12 weeks :happydance: I've been in an awesome mood because of it all day.. lol. :thumbup:

Hope you ladies are well!

I have been okay... Constant headaches and migraines. My "Bad" migraines give me muscle weakness, vision problems, and im all disoriented so they suck really bad. Funny how the meds they gave me have a sticker on them that says Do Not take is pregnant or planning to become pregnant... lol lets weigh the benefit/risk of that. How has everyone else been?

Oh and salmon CHEEKS? im confused lol

I hope you feel better soon, Have you talked to your dr. appt taking those meds during pregnancy?

As for Salmon Cheeks Missfox had them for the first time and they are yummy who would have ever guessed a fish had cheeks

Hey ladies! I just went for my u/s (picutes to come later!!!) and baby is doing great! I have another one to go to next thursday because she couldn't get the measurments she was looking for! Baby fell asleep inthe wrong position but I got some amazing picutures!
Sorry to hear about the migranes!

Hey ladies! I just went for my u/s (picutes to come later!!!) and baby is doing great! I have another one to go to next thursday because she couldn't get the measurments she was looking for! Baby fell asleep inthe wrong position but I got some amazing picutures!

haha what is it one bite worth? I cant imagine fish cheeks being very big..

I just got over crying because I was cleaning the bathroom, and I cant get the shower clean hahaha. I tried 3 different cleaners and the tub is white and the tile is a matte white. DB is a mechanic and he gets his greasy behind in the shower after work and the oil stains everything. I am frustrated and possibly high from all the fumes lol.

Oh no might have to raid his shope for grease cleaner that might work better than any household cleaners.....lol I had a good cry the other day...FIL works for a pregnancy crisis center and told DH and I to bring our son to a pregnancy walk, registration started at 9, we thought the walk started at 10 got there at 11 and no one was there, we drove around for about 1 hour before we gave up oh man I bawled....not an early riser yet alone on a sat.

I just posted my pics of my scan from yesterday, same thing happened to me, but the lady doing the scan just kept shaking my stomach and poking me with the probe tried having me lay on left and right sides and sit up but he/she was working with us finally she got the measurements she was looking for but it took a good hour and a half left crampy and very tired

Yea- we were tehre for an hour but the last 10 minutes baby kept trying to fall asleep. I'm kinda sore but was just amazed at how much she had to shake but it was amazing to get to see the baby move! I have to go back thursday (i'll be 13 weeks) for another hour of trying. More poking and prodding but I get to see baby again. She also told me to drink some caffeine before I came in to try to wake the baby up. Just a little though- like some tea.

thats exciting to see baby again I dont get to see lo until 18 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->