March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Everytime I drink Apple juice it makes me puke. Same with orange juice but I haven't tried it in a while. I drank chocolate milk before I went and that didn't seem to do much so she just said do a little caffeine (which is ok with me, i have been drinking ice tea here and there for my headaches.) I'll get to see baby at 13, then 18 or 20 or something?

18 days til my 16 week scan :) technically it is a scan to check my cervix and all that to make sure it is not shortened. I would think that the sonographer will let me see my gummy bear even though shes just looking at my cervix. If not.. I will definitely ask. Maybe a peek too between the legs? lol

lol I would definitly be asking at 16 weeks!!! COMMON US LADY SHOW ME THE BABY!

WOW I just had a serious "Duh" moment!

All this time I thought that my due date adjusted because of the size of the fetus.. and it turns out either way it goes by 40 weeks from the first day of your last period. The size of the fetus is just that.. the fetus' age!.. so I'm still supposed to be due on March 29th according to my LMP. :dohh:

That is hilarious. I felt like a tard today when I read that.. and so I looked further into it. Sure enough, I'm actually 13 weeks & some odd days along according to my LMP!

yay :)

Bella do you want me to change you back again. thats what my dr said to they my GYNE gave me a date of april 4 and my OB is going off my LMP I guess fetus size can really be a larger range

Thats okay sammy its probably a pain in the butt to change all of it, you can just leave it :) Its only 9 days off anyways, I'll have the baby sometime around then. lol :thumbup:

I just had a job interview for a busy orthopedic office... ahh it went really well I hope I get the job. :)

Thats okay sammy its probably a pain in the butt to change all of it, you can just leave it :) Its only 9 days off anyways, I'll have the baby sometime around then. lol :thumbup:

Okay, its not that hard either way. Glad you figured things out, it took me a bit actually just this last week...lol

lol bella!

babyseal- good luck, hope you get it!

we bought a house this weekend. we close oct 28, so will be moving just in time for halloween

So exciting on the house! I haven't moved forward with buying one yet- just too much going on. DF is about to have surgery so there is no point in trying to move and get this all done while he will be not working and in a sling. Oh well.
Hope you all are doing well! I had a very busy weekend and now that I'm at work I'm taking some BnB time to get caught up with everyone!

BlessedMomma Congrats on the house! That is exciting.

Missfox moving is alot of work but a house will come in time. Hope work is going well

AFM Yay I'm 14 weeks today and lil bean is a lemon I guess...lol

LOL Sammy- you went from a PEACH to a LEMON! Congrats on the fruit change but I always thought that lemons were smaller than peaches!

haha I was thinking the same thing... or I have seen some crazy big peaches and small lemons doesnt makes sense

Has anyone heard from AlexP? Havent seen her on for a bit.

I think she's moved on to the second trimester.. maybe? I'm pretty sure she's doing okay though :)

Well thats good news just so you all know I will be in this thread until the end since is not a thread for 1/2/3 trimesters. So we can all stick together.

How you feeling Bella?

Well I out for tonight got to finish up laundry and dishes before bed...talk to you ladies tomorrow! Gn

Night Sammy!

Just replying to let you know I'm feeling well aside from being able to FEEL my uterus stretching/growing or whatever. lol :haha: It's all good though.

Morning ladies. I'm also in this thread til the end!
I've reached the point where when I lay on my tummy I can feel a big ball and it's not very comfy! Although- I've been eating normal (and indulging a bit!) and I've not gained any weight. Which is nice because I gained so much so I'm thinking my body is just happy to not have BC hormones in it and I might just drop weight from that. I'd be happy (not really worried since I'm eating right) to stay the same weight for most of the pregnancy.

Night Sammy!

Just replying to let you know I'm feeling well aside from being able to FEEL my uterus stretching/growing or whatever. lol :haha: It's all good though.

I hear you on the stretching pains! not comfy anymore....well at least we know our lil beans are just fine and dandy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->