March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Morning ladies. I'm also in this thread til the end!
I've reached the point where when I lay on my tummy I can feel a big ball and it's not very comfy! Although- I've been eating normal (and indulging a bit!) and I've not gained any weight. Which is nice because I gained so much so I'm thinking my body is just happy to not have BC hormones in it and I might just drop weight from that. I'd be happy (not really worried since I'm eating right) to stay the same weight for most of the pregnancy.

I havent gained any weight except 4 lbs in 3 months been really busy running after my son who's almost walking, and still unpacking alot.....son and house keep me busy and in shape

Finally a bump pic update, found parts to other digital camera but my other camera is still missing its charger but here we got just took pic today so that makes me 14w1d

Attachments

• belly bump 14w1d preggo.jpg
    belly bump 14w1d preggo.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
Just wanting to say hi and see if my avatar changed correctly! Haha

Dangit it didnt =(

AWW tornado warning until 1pm today here in PA border DE crazy weather!

How is everyone doing today?

I'm doing OK. I've been up since 4 am trying to get back to sleep. I hate when DF comes to bed that late and wakes me up. I blame him for the pukefest this morning because I layed in bed trying to sleep and I should have just given up and gotten up.
I have another u/s today to see if they can get the measurments they need this time. And I'm supposed to be working from home right now but I would like to feel better first.

Sorry missfox your not feeling so good today, have you had your u/s done yet? hope it goes/went well!

Not yet. I am going in 45 minutes but just went pee! OOPSY! Oh well, I"ll be plenty full by then. I'm doing a little better- got up and about but just feeling blaahh. Pretty excited though- we got our car fixed today! We have a 4door now instead of 2 pickups iwth teeny backseats!

Sickness went away for weeks and now today... im a gagging machine. what gives?

Sorry to hear about gagging all day!
Alright- here are 2 of the pictures I have (I have around 14 now from the last 2 weeks). The first is from 12+1 and the second is from this afternoon- the baby waved and was also doing some crotch grabs!

Attachments

• baby12wks.jpg
    baby12wks.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
  • baby13wkswave.jpg
    baby13wkswave.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
missfox must be a boy with all the crotch grabs....lol your pics are great!

Yea- it's all funny- everyone else has money on it being a girl so I'm curious to see how it turns out. Heart rate was 154

Big Birthday weekend for my son who's first b-day party is tomorrow! Hope everyone is doing well I'll be on later tonight talk to you soon!

I'm feeling pretty good today. How about you/ I had a headache this morning but besides that (which has gone away) I'm doing great. I feel like a normal person and OMG just went 2.5 hours without eating! Which is a milestone for me with morningsickness.

Well We had such a long day wow who would have ever guessed a 1 year old b-day party would wear you out, came home around 5 and slept until 730p, But he had a blast had 5 boys there, wouldnt recommend any more than that.

Glad the bday party was a hit! I bet that was exhausting.. sheesh. 5 boys at any amount of time is a definite handful :thumbup:

I have had THE worst night.. I've never been so embarrased!
We live on an Army Base, so we live in kind of "apartment style" buildings..I would hate it except for the fact that they are huge..(3 bedroom 2 bathroom for just DH & I!) Anyways.. it does kinda suck being attached to everyone else. DH is on a crazy shift for work, and works from 7pm-7am .. I accidently got on his sleep schedule. So here it is 3 in the morning, I decide I'm craving Divinity. (If you dont know what it is, its a candy that is a pain in the @ss to make!) I start making it, walk away from it for less than a minute and LO and behold my whole kitchen is full of smoke because it started to burn. Then the fire alarms start to go off, which includes the WHOLE building flashing and making absurd LOUD noises. At 3 am! Then the cops come UGH. ALL because I wanted some freaking candy! I bet my neighbors love me. I am SO embarrashed :dohh:

Glad the bday party was a hit! I bet that was exhausting.. sheesh. 5 boys at any amount of time is a definite handful :thumbup:

I have had THE worst night.. I've never been so embarrased!
We live on an Army Base, so we live in kind of "apartment style" buildings..I would hate it except for the fact that they are huge..(3 bedroom 2 bathroom for just DH & I!) Anyways.. it does kinda suck being attached to everyone else. DH is on a crazy shift for work, and works from 7pm-7am .. I accidently got on his sleep schedule. So here it is 3 in the morning, I decide I'm craving Divinity. (If you dont know what it is, its a candy that is a pain in the @ss to make!) I start making it, walk away from it for less than a minute and LO and behold my whole kitchen is full of smoke because it started to burn. Then the fire alarms start to go off, which includes the WHOLE building flashing and making absurd LOUD noises. At 3 am! Then the cops come UGH. ALL because I wanted some freaking candy! I bet my neighbors love me. I am SO embarrashed :dohh:

Haha sorry not to laugh but definitely sounds like a pregnant thing, during my last pregnancy I drove off from the gas pump and forgot to remove the pump so it was hanging out of my car, I have never been back to that gas station...lol dont worry it happens to the best of us

:rofl: It's less horrible today and more humorous.. but I won't be trying to make it again.. As for driving off the the gas pump.. I dont blame you for not going back! Lolol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->